Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eh

[member="Lysle of the Hydian Way"]

... I liked when you died, is that acceptable?

To be serious though, the two threads ive done with you were a joy but past them i don't have much experience RPing with you. And your fight with Gen was awesome.

Iris Tyrad

A man with no friends, only live for revenge
Wow... Me and you go back so far.

I absolutely love all your RPs, even if I'm not in the thread I'm always willing to read your posts. Not only did you introduce me to this this site, you also greatly inspired me start roleplaying in the first place. I don't know much about your characters as we haven't RPed in over a year, but you're just an all around great guy.

The only problem I have is that you keep killing off your characters before I can RPed with them. ;)

Beowoof

Morality Policeman :)

I think we can both say that sometimes our tastes differ, and maybe that gets in the way of some RP opportunities. But, for the most part, I enjoy all your writing and find you to be a very accommodating RPer, even when things don't exactly go the way you'd like them to. You're really nice OOC and you seem to have some great plot ideas and manage to get people working together respectfully. Your only downfall is that sometimes you rush off an idea too quickly and move onto something else without exactly finishing it.

Overall, you're my favorite writer on this site (and not because you let me kill one of your characters), and I've learned a bit from you when it comes to the sportsmanship of RP. So all I can really think to say is: "Keep doing what you're doing."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom