Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Effortless (Rianna Organa)

Tavjurn Phil

T
The Porcupine Grill
Coruscant

Rianna was a popular name these days. So much so, that Phil couldn't wait to meet her. Why, just yesterday he had sent her a message about having lunch at the Grill and he hoped she would attend. It was fun getting to meet new people. Especially when they become Council Members, just like that. Impressive.

Phil Treymore was a tall, dark, and handsome man. Early thirties with a few grey hairs, but an immortal face that aged magnificently. An Apprentice in the Light-Side, his Force Aura was bright and strong. Just like his smile and sense of humor. He sat in a big red booth nearer the windows. Reading his holodisk and sipping some barley-dirt tea.

Hoping that a very special Jedi Master might appear to keep him company.

___

@[member="Rianna Organa"]

An invite for lunch, how wonderful. It was fun to meet new people especially since she was so new and traveling between Tython and Coruscant was taxing. Today however she was on Coruscant she had made sure to be there a briefing on the status of medical supplies, and how many more jedi would be looking at becoming healers. Always a topic that filled any Council members' ears.

After the long morning she was ready for a break, and a hot cup of tea. She kept her hair pulled back, perhaps a bit too severly but she needed nothing to block her peripheral sight, just in case. She found her way to the Porcupine Grill. She had to giggle at the name, she wondered how many points of conversation were had a the Porcupine Grill. Ok, she knew her humor was weird.

She stepped inside and looked for the gentleman who had invited her, turning her head slowly as she checked each face her gaze finally settled on someone, yes he looked like the holo. This had to be him, slowly she approached, "Excuse me, are you @[member="Tavjurn Phil"] ?" She looked hoping she had the right person.

Tavjurn Phil

T
He sat up and beamed a smile,

"Indeed I am. Just, Phil. ...And you must be the new Master Organa. Welcome. Please?, have a seat."

The dark haired man waved her over and set his disk aside. The big red booth was big enough for an army.

"I should say, thank you for coming. You make quite the bright impression indeed. Haha."

He waved the waitress over,

"Please sit. Are you hungry? I feel like I could eat a whole café."

Rianna could not help but smile broady back, "Phil, oh please call me Rianna." Rianna slid into a seat her hands rested on the table top as she looked across at the dark haired man. She might have blushed right then his words were very kind.

"thank you, its, well its not often one hears or receives such a compliment" She looked up at the waitress, "Cup of tea, and something dreadfully sweet to go with it" Then she looked at Phil, "I believe in dessert first, dinner after. Life is to short not to have the best taste first"
She waited for him to order the half a bantha he said he could eat, well that he implied by stating he could eat the whole cafe. "I was quite surprised to receive your invitation, though it was quite welcome. How did you find me?" She was curious, she was, or at least thought she was a very low key person, and rather hard to find behind the boxes of bandages and guaze.

@[member="Tavjurn Phil"]

Tavjurn Phil

T
Phil ordered a Pineapple Burger and a Lemonade. It would be a big sandwich too. Yum,

"I believe I overheard Master Dragonsflame mention your arrival. I try to make it a habit to meet with all the Masters at least once. It's not just to be personable either; I find that sometimes exceptional people rub off on you. Make you a better person or challenge you to embrace life in a whole new way."

He smiled and spread his arms wide,

"Haha. And I had a feeling that you, Master Organa, were one of those exceptional people."

Phil quickly held up a finger to interrupt himself,

"...And I don't give out that compliment easily, either. Haha."

He couldn't put his finger on it yet, but there was definitely something special about the woman in front of him. Maybe it was her beautiful smile, her humble fashion, or the bubbly glow of her aura. Yes. He had not yet even completed introductions, but Phil was already sure. He liked this woman. Rianna was good people.

He was near infectious with his openness and this general feeling of balance and well being. She would remember to thank Master Dragonsflame for making her presence known.

She smiled broadly, "yes surrounding yourself with good people often leads to good things." Yes Rianna herself looked for people too. "So, Phil what do you study at the temple?" Jedi more than just fighters with glowing swords they were scholars she was curious what paths a vibrant man such as Phil would study.

@[member="Tavjurn Phil"]

Tavjurn Phil

T
Phil played with the menu as he answered. His mind moving between Rianna's voice and the thought of ordering some chocolate too.

"That is an excellent question. Right now I'm studying with Knight Equa Dominator of Umbara. Just the basics for now, but I do enjoy traveling in my spare time. Mostly just around the city, truth be told. I have an almost unconscious need to find the best Chinese restaurant in town. Haha. Old habits die hard, I suppose."

He waved away the comment and looked out the window. Phil had the attention span of a goldfish and his eyes seemed to touch on everything. Good thing then, that his body language was always relaxed and calm. Hiding the Sherlock Holmes that lay buried within. Phil never just went anywhere. He immersed himself in his surroundings. As if there was no better time than the present.

"And what of the Masterful Lady?" Phil smiled as he played with his words. Like a patriarch musing with his long lost daughter. "What keeps your attention these days, hm?"

Rianna placed her hands on the table steepling her fingers one touching upon the other as she observed Phil. A slight tilt of her head showing her interest as her eyes never left his, she almost felt his desire for the chocolate she smiled thinking you only live once what would it hurt.

"Umbara, a shadow world how very exciting I've never been there. It must be quite exhilarating to train with Jedi Dominator." She thought upon the world where the sunlight could not reach the surface and the pale inhabitants, there must be difficulties adjusting to a world where the sun rose so high in the sky, and darkness was not a constant. What problems did this cause, yes she found herself wanting to meet Phil's master to ask these questions.

Phil's eyes seem to dart everywhere, like many young Jedi interest in all things. An investigator perhaps, "You know there are often missions which come about requesting Jedi to looking into murder cases, missing persons perhaps" she was picking up something from him something hidden even if she could not put a word to it to give it a physical presence, "if your master would allow, and if you would be so inclined, you would like to join me on one?" She smiled and then set back as her tea and sweets arrived, along with Phil's lemonade and burger.

And then she laughed, her interests these days, "I find I am immersed in trying to fit in to a new temple and make new contacts and friends." She lifted her cup taking in the warmth that radiated from the bowl, her fingers curled a bit tighter on the handle, she sipped the dark brew and relaxed as a familiar friend caressed her taste buds.

"I look to training other healers, and to establishing an attachment to an old world medicine namely herbs, I travel when duty calls, I am trying to make time to make my home look like home rather than a box ridden, tote filled habitat." She set her cup down. "Very boring is it not?" She did not wait for him to respond, it may have been rude, "what missions have you undertaken, many off world?"

@[member="Tavjurn Phil"]

Tavjurn Phil

T
When she spoke of investigations Phil smiled with enthusiasm. How did she know? That gal was down right amazing,

"Ya know, that sounds like a wonderful idea. I would be flattered to join you in any investigation you might undertake. It's just like you know me already. Amazing."

Phil had recently acquired a Council Signature to begin working with the Republic's Ministry of Public Security, Cybercrime Unit. While Phil wasn't a slicer himself; he did mightily enjoy the opportunity to labour alongside Republic Intelligence. All without ever leaving Coruscant. He would remember to thank Master Grayson for the recommendation. It was fascinating sometimes. Phil wasn't sure how the Jedi Order did it, but they attracted the smartest, most beautiful women in the galaxy. Huh. Fancy that.

"I've been doing a little anti-crime research myself, in my off hours. Mostly here on Coruscant in the upper levels. I don't leave the planet much or do many missions, of sorts. But I'd be happy to give you my contact info so you can get in touch with me at your leisure. Haha. ...Oh, goodness. Look at me. Acting like a darn school boy again. Haha. Sorry for all the enthusiasm. I guess I'm just a sucker for an adventure. Ah well. Heh. What can you do?"

He smiled and leaned back in his seat. Staring at the ceiling and recalling fond memories of yester-years. Ah yes, what a life it was to be a Jedi. He wouldn't trade it for anything.

"I was guessing actually usually those that are in constant motion are looking for details, any investigation needs someone who can spot details and not be shy about speaking when found" Rianna sipped her tea again, eyeing the dessert before her, it did smell terribly sweet.

Rianna's interest peaked again when Phil mentioned anti crime. "There is alway something amiss on the lower levels, it is almost as bad as Tatooine. When I return to the temple I will review what has occurred over night and see if there is something we can help with" Rianna then set her cup down, taking a fork she carefully sliced through the confection, revealing the blood red cherries, oozing with a sweet dark liquid. One of Rianna's favorites for certain.

"Don't worry about acting like yourself, it is when you try not to that you can create an environment of distrust." Rianna shook her head, "What can I do." She oftened wondered what she could do, "I can waltz, and speak a few languages, and when that does not pay the bills I am a doctor, and healer to the Order, and anyone who comes and needs it" She laughed, "My skills are focussed on the medical arts afterall we have many warriors among the jedi"

Rianna now enjoyed a bite of her dessert it filled her mouth which a shocking sweet tartness that made her lips pucker, she picked up her tea and drank deep of it. That was a powerful bite. "So would you say you are focussing on poliitcal views here on Coruscant?"

@[member="Tavjurn Phil"]

Tavjurn Phil

T
A healer. Nice! Anyone with medical experience was worth a million soldiers amongst the Jedi. And they tended to be a good deal less hot-headed than the Shadow Warrior types.

"Coruscant as a planet interests me. I enjoy spending as much time on-world as I can. Cybercrime Investigations, I find, is a great way to help out the local police. Being a simple Apprentice, it helps me spend the alone time and stay productive."

She shrugged and began eating. There was more to the story than that, but now wasn't the time. His personal quests could wait.

"What prompted your interest in dance? I don't know many Jedi who can waltz. Was it something from your childhood?"

He could small talk over lunch. It was perfect.

Childhood, was it something from her childhood. For a moment she was lost in the past the home of her parents Maeve was preparing for cotillion, and she was her partner. Arianna played nearby as Rianna and Maeve danced. The voice of her mother, "all the noble houses will be there presenting the sons and daughters, it is only practical that you know how to dance"

And then the voice faded away, Rianna felt the sickening pull on her heart. She blocked away the rest of the memory. The only Jedi sent home for dance lessons, and etiquette lessons. How she thought she saw her Master cringe. But that was then.

She looked at Phil, "yes in my childhood it was required we learn." Rianna looked to the droid for more tea, she knew she should have ordered a potful. She looked across at her dining partner, "Do the Jedi not have to attend any of the functions on other planets, which may require them to know how to do a two step?" If Phil planned on being on Coruscant his whole career, there might be a senate gathering, that a dance would be required. Most Jedi were agile and light on their feet, an occupational hazard almost.

@[member="Tavjurn Phil"]

Tavjurn Phil

T
"I think that is wonderful. Dancing is truly liberating and should be encouraged. Way to go girl."

Phil winked and nodded with glee. It had been forever since had gone dancing. He tots needed to do that.

"Hey listen. I just wanted to thank you again for meeting with me. I know how busy your life must be. Coming back to Coruscant and getting settled, and all. Wow. I hope you've settled in well."

He smiled and finished up his lunch. Mostly just pushing it aside in favor of talking more.

Rianna laughed, Phil seemed to just bring that out in her.

"Yes I think I've settled in fairly well, still getting to know everyone, and knowing my way around. But I have enjoyed this immensely, the conversation lively, the company pleasant" She finished her tea, she felt pretty good right now.

"Is there any place on Coruscant you would recommend?"

@[member="Tavjurn Phil"]

Tavjurn Phil

T
"Truthfully, the planet's changed a great deal since I was last here. So I'm still settling into the place myself. Haha."

He shrugged and rubbed the back of his neck. Phil still hadn't quite found his rhythm yet. Oh well. There was always time.

*beep beep*

Phil's phone began to beep and it was almost time for him to go.

"Uh oh. Looks like they finished the repairs early. Guess I'll have to split pretty soon. Ah well. ...Such is life."

He smiled and waved the comment away.

"So hey. Good luck out there. Maybe we can catch up another time. I have a feeling we'll both be around for a while yet. Haha. ...Cheers."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom