Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Codex Denied EE Justicars

Status
Not open for further replies.
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION

Intent: To create an elite effect streamlined police force for the Eternal empire

Image Credit: X

Role: Police, Judge, Jury, and Executioner

Permissions: Lawmaster pistol, “Judge” Armor

Links:

GENERAL INFORMATION

Unit Name: Justicars

Affiliation: Eternal empire judiciary

Classification: elite police force

Description: Police force empowered to apprehend, judge, and sentence offenders on the spot to make law enforcement as efficient as possible.

COMBAT INFORMATION:

Unit Size: Medium

Unit Availability: Uncommon

Unit Experience: Elite

Equipment: Lawmaster pistol, “Judge” Armor PA-1N Enhanced Interrogation Device

Combat Function: Serve as the uniformed police force for EE

Strengths:

Well trained

Well equipped

Efficient

Effective

Weaknesses:

Small in number

Brutal efficiency in dispensing justice

Lack of checks and balances

HISTORICAL INFORMATION

Part of the Judiciary Branch of the eternal empire the Justicars are the uniformed police force of EE. Were as Blackwatch is EE Gostope the Justicars are the very day police force, trained and tasked with being police, judge, jury, and executioner they dispense justice swiftly and efficiently, Each member trains for a minimum of 3 years at the academy of law after military service if they are selected and accept the appointment. They trained 19 hours a day in marksmanship, interrogation/interviewing, CQB, hostage negation, arrest procedures, and heavily indoctrinated with Imperial law which the 3 % of those who selected pass are then tasked with dispensing justice with in the EE

:: HERO of KORRIBAN ::
Colton Colton

Hey good sub!!

You’re missing a couple links...

I don’t see a link for image claim but don’t think you actually have one. Could you change that to N/A to avoid confusion.

Under Affiliation you mention the EE Judiciary. Is this a subbed group? If not could you change that to Eternal Empire and link the faction page. If so, please link the submission that goes with it.

Should be good after those things!

Colton Colton

Sorry I did not get tagged, so just seeing this.

I also quickly noticed you don't have any permissions linked for the weapons you are using, and the weapons themselves are not linked later in the submission. If you could get that for me also that would be awesome.

If there is no link for the lore on the Judiciary that is fine to add later if you wish.

Just tag me when you get these fixed and we can go from there :)

Archiving this submission due to ban. If at anytime the ban is lifted and the writer would like to resubmit this, it may be retrieved from the archives by making a request in the submission modification thread here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom