Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Skirmish Eclipse | Jedi vs. Sith

Be careful what you wish for.

yvm8HTs.png

-vip7FLqpLImvRjkSUIaMtXlE2bHtidBAgDswVMGYmbNeQDW73k90gnygvUKoLwI2Kn40m3hHWpC57rtnnZW2d8f2zyf7UbXbB9XrxRnPC75jXmzhKzPYS1FGA_lj4pLB3IWufIoGm_7u3KNYI0-pek

"CONSERVATOR" (Primary - Long Handle)
T6c1STfpV8WSxZosWvv6OJuIc17kGxBEV3Wq7IcqisWlmZL_d_5Wlyc9g-90grsisBTM0viERmwvLkstOY2_8T1WL_4-mLHpxe8cH7f1hUkXGDUS20qNnJ5qYlchYaQDk4MSJMRjoFatydcYxnfiwEQ

"Vanguard" (Secondary - Long Handle)
The late Karki Eusith's Armor, Shield, Temple Guard Lightsaber mounted on the wall)
HK-88 Robes, Battle Armor,Toraynor-Henkan(mind crystal added) Advanced Jedi Utility Belt
Starship: Spectre, (NC-1000 X-wing (Jedi Variant) in the hangar, Dilorian, and Bike both in the cargo bay,

TAG (ALLIES) : Kyric Kyric |
TAG (FOES) : Domina Prime Domina Prime | Darth Aion Darth Aion

This monster in front of him was more powerful than he was letting on. Caltin could not sense it, but there was something about the Dark Silhouette that was game changing and this was seriously not good. It was rare that Caltin would want to go immediately and warn the Council of a threat. He would investigate as much as he could first. This was one of those times he would have to not only investigate, but possibly engage.

The kid was in trouble, and that was not going to stand on its own…

No more…

He was not a Master of the skill “Force Absorption”, but was capable for a rather short time. So while doing so, Caltin moved around into a better position and it looked like Kyric Kyric was trying to get to a place where he could catch his breath. Right now, all Caltin could do was grab @Darth Aion’s, no shame at all on the Denon native as everyone needed help once in a while and Caltin would not leave anyone behind, not if he could help it. The kid would no doubt be back. He still had to escape the area though, maybe the big man could help provide that.

dc-injustice-2-mobile-black-adam-reveal-trailer-dc-izfr7cxbg_82bm.2560.png

As things could not become more tense, a dragon… heavy… powerful warmount and the… oh great! The nutcase was engaging. The dragon was crying? That was a cry of fear? Caltin was indeed an animal lover and a lump in his throat at the sound of the huge beast could be heard bellowing out. There was something that he could do to even things out and draw attention to him at the same time. So without any further delay, the big man began to widen his stance and create a powerful and brilliant approach an aura of light emanating out of his core long enough (thanks to Domina Prime Domina Prime being Force Dead) to settle and steer away the frightened beast, turn the embodiment of suffering and death and maybe j*

OOF! Like a sack of duracrete, he hit the ground, her body slamming into him and into the ground. This “chick” made him forget his personal rule of not hitting women, as he was not completely sure what she was.With and into a bit of a fast backhand grip, Caltin grabbed two of her wrists and kicked up his feet targeting her midsection to send her flying off of him. Get off me.

Whether that would work or not, he would need a moment to catch his wind, and at the same time, grab the Toraynor-Henkan(mind crystal added) out of his web gear to put on. It was a powerful tool he could use in emergencies like this, but it would do little to nothing that Force was useless on. What it could do was protect his hand in Teras Kasi.

In between an embodiment of literal walking death and berserker barrage, he had to make a snap decision. Either one of them was more than a match for him on their own, but together? Ugh.So Caltin ran at the darkness momentarily and used every crystal on this (censored) glove to alter(or at least try to alter) the personal ether’s@Darth Aion’s environment and confuse it long enough to turn around and physically engage Domina Prime Domina Prime in a manner he had not in a long time, as if Domina Prime had back up with her in the fight pits on Denon(each extra arm and the tail) all, dangerous and deadly) and he would have to go through them to survive to the next round.

They were not the only ones in their element. He was the one with something to win for, something to die for, and (if necessary), something to kill for.

Eku1KfW.png

He had almost reached Astrid pentoghast Astrid pentoghast , yet still she smiled.

It was when she vanished in green smoke that he realized why.

Teleporter.

He wheeled around on instinct, her lightning grinding against his blade, and he felt her trying to search his mind.

Perhaps it was because he so rarely encountered a teleporter, but his sudden surprise, did allow a memory to slip through.

His mind shut back up quickly, and the intensity of her lightning caused his outer robe to catch ablaze at the wrists, burning his hands. He finally deflected the lightning back to the ground in front of her, then retaliated by flinging a piece of shrapnel at her face...except as it got closer he teleported it as it was flung so it reappeared behind her, it's sharp edge soaring through the air at high speed aimed at her spine...

Meanwhile...

"I LIVE TO SPREAD THE FLAME OF CLEANSING!" The Clone Pyro shouted as he covered a soldier in flames, while walking through a small lake of flames he had made, schoolgirl skipping around him as he did so.

The checkpoint the Sith had set up to try and cut off reinforcements was ablaze, the soldiers in it also roasted.

"THAT SMELLS LIKE...VICTORY..." PM-777 shouted as he came across a soldier who was heavily wounded going for a rifle.

"I SPREAD THE MESSAGE OF THE FLAAAAAAMMMMMMEEE...." 777 yelled at the Soldier as his hand inched closer to the rifle.

"CHOOSE, NOOB! CONVERSION?! OR DEATH?"

"DEATH!" the Soldier snarled swinging his good arm with the rifle and pulling the trigger.

Click. No shots.

"AS YOU WISH!"

The Clone Pyro raised his flamer.

"DEATH...BY CONVERSION..."

The Soldier got bathed in flames.

"TO CARBON!"

The Pyro walked away from his latest massacre, in the process coming across a fleeing blue skinned Twi'lek mother and daughter fleeing the invasion.

"Excuse me?! Wait!" The Pyro called out, running up to them.

"You can't go that way! That way is full of flame. Very dangerous fumes." he explained.

The woman looked at him, disbelief and terror on her features.

"Are...are you a clone!?"

"Don't fret! I'm DeMoCrAcY-FrIeNdLy. No sixty-sixing a Jedi for me! The evac shuttles for civilians are to the South." he explained in a friendly manner.

The woman took off running in the direction he pointed with her daughter.

"I HAVE RETURNED TO THE BURN. MAY ALL TREMBLE. AS THEY. ARE. CONSUMED." The Pyro bellowed.

The sound of two lightsabers activating got his attention as he turned around and saw a fully armored Sith and a platoon of Sith Soldiers with him.

The Pyro immediately covered the ground in front of him in flames.

"YOUR HERESY IS BUT KINDLING IN THE HEARTH MY HOLY TORCH PREPARES!!!" The Pyro yelled as he charged through the flames opening up a deadly heavy stream as the soldiers started firing and the Sith rushed forward.

Last edited:
Objective: Sith-kabobs
Enemies: Sith
Allies: Jedi
Loadout: Battlefield

Vulpesen grunted as he felt the pressure on his pocket, though he responded in kind by pushing back, hardening the shell around him. Air wasn't really a concern as his mask would provide all the oxygen he needed. Now, with only the need to keep himself from getting crushed, he could focus on healing himself. Deciding to throw some caution to the wind, Vulpesen opened himself up to the force and put in the same effort he would use to catch a light saber. The effect was instantaneous. The sickness passed and deep in his gut, he could feel the energy. A whirling ball of force power, just begging to be used before it tried to blast out of him. Who was he to deny the will of the force?

Protected from the radiation by layers of soil ands tone, Vulpesen had no need to surface to the hostile landscape. It would provide all the weapons he needed. The very stone that Onrai Onrai had used to crack her weapon suddenly struck back at her, a massive spike shooting out towards her side. Similar structures also leapt from the ground around the sith's feet, spearing inwards in a circle around her. For years he had fought like a jedi and a sith. Now it was time to fight as a wilder, bringing the very wrath of nature to his opponent.

M1ljFO0.png

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Tansu Treicolt Tansu Treicolt | Talin Treicolt Talin Treicolt | Kyric Kyric

<At this speed, we gotta level back out. C'mon Dax!>

"I know, I know, I know," Dax prattled quickly, a whit of panic in his voice

Frantically, fingers twisted a line of control knobs before quickly retreating to the yoke. Before he could straighten the ship himself, Tansu sent the freighter into a roll. His flight harness kept him strapped down in the face of the unexpected turnover, held steady by a tight grip on the controls. He might have effused a surprised bellow had his jaw not been clamped together. Instead, his rigid figure could only manage a quiet, sustained grunt behind baring teeth.

Once their flight pattern straightened, the tension of Dax's neck against the g-force of Tanu's maneuver caught up with him, sending his head whipping forward. Just as quickly, his shoulders snatched it backward, sparing his eyes from a veil of red hair. Sharp pain resonated from his shoulder blade to the base of his skull, muscles yielding to the rapid motion. Hands tight on the controls, he regained his share of control despite the unbearable discomfort. He'd have to tend to himself later.

<Do you see that? What is tHaT?!>

Green eyes followed Tansu's arm up to the fingertip until they witnessed the massive silhouette of a creature against an off-colored blaze. For a minuscule moment, Dax thought it was another ship. Then, he saw the way it moved. He'd never seen anything like it. A lump formed in his throat.

"What the f-?"

Another vigorous convulsion rocked the ship, causing Dax to bite his tongue. Instruments began to chime with ear-piercing urgency. Five horrifying letters flashed across the viewscreen; STALL. Dax yanked backward on the controls, raising the nose of the ship as much as possible with the craft nearly spiraling towards the ground. With a quick motion, he punched the throttle full forward hoping to stimulate the engine just enough to avoid complete shutdown. As their speed increased, his back nearly adhered to the flight chair. For a split second, he looked down to alternate the fuel booster from aft to forward.

When he looked up, all he could do was scream. There was a mutual sentiment in the cockpit, as Tansu screamed at nearly the same moment. The ship bobbed up and down in a non-committal fashion as both pilots had different ideas of where to take the ship. Dax realized the nature of their impending doom, spotting the discrepancy in commands with his peripheral vision. Fighting against the push of the ship's acceleration, he leaned forward, endeavoring to reach his hand towards Tansu's yoke. His hand closed around hers and labored a heave in his direction.

The ship rolled again, scraping against the oncoming mesa with a horrible screech. He let go of the co-pilot controls, acceleration forces sending him away. His head bounced against an auxiliary control panel, ears immediately ringing on contact. It wouldn't stop him, Having no choice, fueled by fear and adrenaline he ignored the sensation of blood pooling beneath his hair. Both hands returned to flight positions, and he kept his eyes open and beyond the canopy. The pain had to wait.

The longer they stayed on this planet, the slimmer their chances got. If they couldn't leave without the Treicolt's cousin, they'd have to get him quickly. Dax commanded the ship's nose to dip slightly, a shallow descent toward the pip they'd pegged as the man himself. Flipping a switch, mechanical sounds echoed across the ship, and with a snap there was a tangible shift in the flight feel. A light flickered in the cockpit, confirming the engagement of the landing gear.

It was going to get a whole lot worse before they were out of this.

Dax wasn't ready, but he pushed the controls forward anyway.

eclipse-header.png

HAIuSyi.png

Outfit: Factory Link | Wedding Ring
Weapons: Double-Bladed Lightsaber

A tremor in the Force warned Valery, not of an attack meant to kill, but an attempt to bring them closer. A chance to look each other in the eyes and gauge an enemy's resolve. Sahar's golden blade crashed into the violet plasma of Valery's front blade not a moment later, and the two women locked eyes. There was no fear, no hesitation, and no sign in either of them that hinted at withdrawal or retreat. Ever since their first meeting on Ilum, this clash was destined to happen, and it wouldn't end without bloodshed.

The terms were set.

With an elegant leap backward, Sahar broke their lock and further tempted Valery into action. She smirked in response, and raised the double-bladed weapon to show her opponent she was ready, "Let's see if your time behind bars made you rusty." She narrowed her eyes and quickly snapped her head away when Sahar sent a wave of hot sparks up from the tiles of the roof. The little particles wouldn't be able to stop her, but Valery wasted no time trying to stop them either.

They burned against her skin, but she pushed through and jumped across the rooftops to follow Sahar. She couldn't allow this woman to reach the Holy Temple.

She wasn't one to hold back against anybody.

"Running already?!" Valery shouted in an attempt to provoke. But to physically stop the woman, she raised her hand and focused on a taller building they passed by. Several large windows burst under telekinetic pressure and were accelerated directly into Sahar's path. Not to rip her apart, but to force her to stop or change direction. Another jump followed in an attempt to close the distance, and if she were able to intercept the former Imperial Knight, Valery would not hold back in her attempts to strike her down.

Sahar Sahar

VVVDHjr.png

ECLIPSE
~inhale, in hell there's heaven~

GEAR: In bio
TAG: Efret Farr Efret Farr

qXu9Rp6.png

JEDHA CITY, JEDHA, TERRABE SECTOR, MID RIM TERRITORIES

That was the first loud sound she made in this encounter. Scream, of pain, of agony. A scream that would shatter the median eardrums, but I'm the furthest there is to a median. Beautiful. That scream sings in my ear, replacing the demented void possessed by spirits from another realm. This one's delightful and this one's real.

My attack did put her in a precarious position, although the tough girl she was managed to survive through the bumps. What I did would've split a novice Force-sensitive into half, let alone surviving for an extra breath.

It's also so impressive, even borderline insulting that she decided to use the Force to protect the artifacts instead of her head. I must get my hand on it. However, something managed to come out of the attack. A tech system that helps her do something, not sure what it exactly is. Still, should be a huge advantage to take it out of the equation, and take it out of the equation I did, efficiently with a hard, crushing stomp.

That did buy her the time to reposition herself however, once again igniting her green saber and taking the locks of hair and dirt covering her face.

Nice try, you still not gonna see a thing.

Fool me once, shame on you. Another barbaric strike isn't going to do a thing. She's good at handling the monster that I am, so I became a phantom. Throwing four smoke bombs around the room, I quickly disappeared from the Jedi's peripheral vision, leaping from one cabinet to the others, using the Force to push down artifacts, partly to enrage her, and partly to confuse her using the sound of shattering ceramics.

Waiting, and waiting until I find an opening.

Catch me if you can.

qXu9Rp6.png

Post #6

Last edited:
universe entire with-you
PIdJSJ7.png

- I can do this with my eyes closed -

The hand she had slid over her head to sweep her hair back returned smeared with blood. She had taken an additional wound, a tear somewhere underneath her hair.

Her attention was drawn back to Malva'ikh, or rather where he had been, as he threw his bombs. Their smoke screen quickly obscured Efret's biologic vision entirely. She blinked once, twice, then no more. The clouds' small particles already stung her eyes, the sensation mounting as she sealed them behind her eyelids. Still, she knew this was for the best and she kept her eyes screwed shut.

She bent over not quite double as she coughed into her bloodied hand.

Standing there like this now she must have been the spitting image of a fluke—as if a Jedi knight who had somehow stumbled along into survival so far.

The joke was on him if he thought so. She definitely was no novice and she had plenty of time to continue tricking him.

Desperate to reorient herself, she tried at first to listen through the Force. She placed one sound, a crash, as coming from her left, and then a series of shatters followed. She withdrew to silence. It was too much; she couldn't make sense of it.

It did give her one piece of important information though.

She had had enough of playing defense for now, and she couldn't bear another escape attempt at present either. It'd probably go just as the first had.

She reached out to the Force beyond herself and through the smoke, trying to connect with some of the shards of ceramic that Malva'ikh had broken. She did and they jostled on the ground, reorienting themselves before flying at the nephilim. If any would break his skin was another question.

M1ljFO0.png

「must have found something, make a poor boy wild in me」
kyric you so owe us: Tansu Treicolt Tansu Treicolt / Dax Dax / Kyric Kyric —— much bigger guns: Domina Prime Domina Prime

A third scream rose up to join the chorus. Tansu’s maneuvers were graceful and lithe, trained on smaller craft. The beast Dax called his vehicle was bulky, and though it heeded the call, it sent Talin’s head smashing into the gunner controls. Dazed and confused, the inertia of the next roll seized her limp body. Flying back to meet her seat, she could only watch the events which played in the next few moments.

<Do you see that? What is tHaT?!>

"What the f-?"

Whatever they saw, she didn’t; only the consequences. The gust which rocked them hit their assailants. Wind in their wings, the updraft took a half of the duo, sending the tie spiraling. The other bobbed and rocked like a cloud on stormy winds. A tickle drew Talin’s fractured attention away from the scene. Annoying. What was that? A hand reached up to meet her face, and returned scarlet.

“Chit.”

Another laser whizzed past her pit. Focus. She had to focus. Her brothers had done worst. You didn’t survive Treicolt boys with no less than three concussions.

Molasses might have covered her joints for how fast she moved. The pair of arms, almost phantom to her being, did do so much as acknowledge the pleas for speed - and a second shot followed the first, landing this time. The ship roiled on impact. Something behind her hiss and squealed, needing immediate repair. Finally, she reached the controls, and began to return fire. The two played and poked, until the lone ship peeled off. Talin smiled dizzily. Had she forced a fighter pilot to run away?

Nope. What could only be described as a tail lashed in front of her viewport. It looked akin to the appendages of the vararactyles their neighbors had kept… but bigger. Massive. Just as soon as it came, it left again.

<Uhm. I think we’re gonna need bigger guns.>

Unbuckling, Talin stumbled out of her seat. The hiss was rising to a scream. She squinted at the grate, trained eyes dissecting the source.

<Cooling systems leakin’! We’re gonna blow if we try to break the atmosphere outta here. Dax, dammit. Ain’t you hearda organizing?> Faint rustling could be heard when the hick rambling stopped. <Where do you keep your tools?!>

M1ljFO0.png

<Brace yerself, Lin!> The idea of her sister being down on the lower level and so much closer to impact was terrifying.

Dax overpowered her intentions and pulled left. The ship followed suit, and Tansu felt her harness flush against her torso. It pushed all the wind right out of her, or she would have voiced an objection to the overtaking.

Completely winded, Tansu tried to gasp for air and instead found a concussive smack against her face from the flashing panels. She yawped out and braced the area that was definitely going to bruise.

MRRROOWWWW! Thud. Thud. Thud.

In the intensity of the moment (which was by no means alleviated), Tansu had forgotten about Amos. She'd strapped him in before they'd broken atmosphere, just in case, but it sounded like he was free and tumbling around now.

"Amy!" she yelled out and heard the cat moan back. "Amos, sit! Get back to your seat."

The cat did not get back in their seat. Instead, it slid forward when the nose of the ship dipped forward. Claws out, frantically tearing up the carpeted area of the floor to try and get a grip on something, anything. All to no avail. Amos' orange self ended up pressed up against the glasteel while Tansu tried to stretch from her crash webbing to grab at him.

No use. He was all skitter and avoidance. Every hair on his little body was standing straight up.

And Tansu didn't have the ability to try and get his attention, Dax's, and Talin's all at once. She chose one.

<Careful down there, Lin. We're not out of the storm yet. Keep holdin' on to stuff.>

She squinted at the light that had just turned on, just to make sure she was reading the label right.

With a glare, she turned to the ship's pilot. Who was obviously someone who was not trained to fly with others — he was being hella uncommunicative.

<The landing gear!? Are you insane? What're you doing? It's too early! It'll rip right off in this heat.>

MOTLEY CREW: Dax Dax | Talin Treicolt Talin Treicolt
COMIN FOR YOU: Kyric Kyric | IF WE DON'T GET KNOCKED OUT BY A DRAGON FIRST: Domina Prime Domina Prime

Users who are viewing this thread

• Top Bottom