Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Easy question/Long answers: What current wars..?

As the topic headline suggests, I'm simply wanting to know what wars are currently being written into RP here, and what context do they have?
I'm writing what is currently a closed storyline that I may very well plan to open up publicly once I reach a certain point.

My current boss (Capt. Sumi) is an associate in a hidden ring of..activists and/or special operations conglomerate.
She gets asked to get some sensitive cargo...probably weapons prototype or maybe some crystals of some sort, from point A to point...F, haha. She knows Hux is the best candidate, despite his timidity.
...I need a war effort of some type.
(I'm also going to be writing a soldier type later.)

Just a simple rundown of Who vs. Who. Good vs Bad/Light vs Dark. Reason for fighting (power, resources, tyranny/rebellion, etc)

Thanks,
--neighborhood friendly Jedi-man.

I'm in charge of the Commonwealth. A military-focused faction who is primarily neutral by nature. We aren't at war with any PC factions but we're fighting on multiple fronts in our storyline. Mostly with the Vagaari, as well as with the 'Swarm' a PC-now-NPC faction, and the Gulandi of Gulamendis, former Primeval [PC faction] warriors.

The reasons for why; Unknown Space is dangerous, and the Commonwealth is isolated in their region of Unknown Space. Ripe for pirating from galactic raiders.

RIP Carlyle Rausgeber

"It's all been bloody marvellous..."
The First Order has just been attacked by the Galactic Alliance and Tagyran Alliance Tensions grew between the First Order and Galactic Alliance after an incident a number of IC years ago when the Order glassed Eridau. Since then, the two have been trapped in a Cold War, which erupted into conflict over Kaeshana.

Kaeshana itself is an irradiated backwater, nearly destroyed by a meteor. The planet was partially evacuated, by the Tagyran Alliance, but still several hundred million wallow in squalor and xenophobic fervour, waiting in vain for saviours who may never return. As the First Order expanded, it saw a need to atone for the sins of its past, as well as provide security to the downtrodden as apart of its manifesto. The manifestation of this maxim on Kaeshana was the plan to set up scientific and humanitarian camps to assist locals. There was some interference by pirates, and hostile barbarians, but the operation was largely successful. As apart of securing the safety of personnel dirtside, the Order deployed a fleet to blockade the system, and an army to defend their interests.

The Galactic Alliance objected to this act of defence, and demanded that the Order withdraw. Seeing as they were establishing a humanitarian mission, the Order declined. The Alliance then sprung into action and a war of aggression. They began a breach of the blockade, engaging First Imperial Vessels, deploying an army which has destroyed the humanitarian mission, bringing down a star destroyer and plunged an already ruined world into further chaos.

In OOC terms: The GA and the FO have to fight out a Rebellion for the best part of a month.

Now for the obligatory bit about the First Order. Despite aesthetics, [ie: Stormtroopers, triangle shaped spaceships and blokes waving red lightsabers around], the Order is a government pledged to the eradication of chaos, and the unity of the Galaxy under a peaceful banner. Despite wishing for peace, the Order has always realised that there are some unwilling to bow to order due to self-interest, and because of that they field a large military. This military is involved in often dirty combat operations, suppressing insurgencies, but primarily providing security to a growing civilisation in uncivilised space. Despite holding a secret organisation of Dark Side users in the Knights of Ren, the Order stands as a bastion of lawful neutral.

Hope that helps a little [member="Uriah Huxley"].

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom