Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Easy Prey

Sergeant Omen

Arc Trooper Sergeant of the 41st Elite Corps
As Omen's bulk fighter "Tortured Rebirth" exited hyperspace above the Jiroch-Reslia, the Clone stretched in his smuggler's attire. He had come to this remote world for a couple of purposes. One was he had wanted to create a spy ring among the local Tunroth in the certainty the EE continued to expand south. Plus, this close to the Eternal's border the locals just might have a catalog of fleet movements that would be useful in their next battle. Either way, it was nice to get outside of Enclave space and well, just be alone to himself. No bartending, no having to worry about anyone else. He could have an actual vacation for once. If only Jhira, Mia, and Lori were here to keep him company...

Rannux Sevesu Rannux Sevesu

acIF3fa.png

Rannux stood in the cockpit of the ship, watching over the pilots shoulders into the skies. It was one of 3 ships deployed for this manhunt, the other 2 should be arriving shortly. Ranigand Jovane, a Sith sympathiser who committed multiple terrorist acts against Eternal Empire assets. Rannux pulled out his file again, ensuring he had every detail memorised. A human male standing at 5'9, very dangerous, nothing a well placed blaster bolt in the head couldn't fix.

"Pilot, make ready for the jump to Jiroch-Reslia, hopefully we'll find him there." He ordered, the pilot simply nodded in acknowledgment. He left the cockpit as he began exploring the ship. It had only recently been produced, it truly was a state of the art stealth ship. "Sir?" A sound came over his comm system. Just as I was starting to have some fun.

"Yes? What is it pilot?"

"B27-121 and B27-122 have made contact and are making their reports. No signs of Jovane, they are awaiting orders."

"Understood." With that, he switched channels and spoke directly to the pilots of the other ships. "This is Agent Sevesu, 121, I want you enroute to Abraxas, and 122 I want you at Kirtarkin. If you find no signs of Ranigand, meet me at Javin."

A chorus of 'Yes sirs' filled the comm system as he returned to the cockpit. Pilot, jump when ready. With that, the pilot made the jump. The stars seemed to elongate as they moved through space, but as fast as it began, it ended swiftly. Rannux adjusted his Blackwatch uniform as he stared at the planet in the distance. They had made it to Jiroch-Reslia.
acIF3fa.png

Sergeant Omen

Omen's eyes filtered to his radar array panel. Something was coming out of hyperspace, something big... And this close to the EE border... Oh for nerfs sake he didn't have time for this. He quickly switch out his transponder to the Heartly Hope, hoping his ship's Bresrig parts blended in with the rest of the ship. If worse came to worse, he could always say he had bought it like this. They couldn't arrest him on that right?

Pushing the throttle all the way forward, the former Trandosian freighter zoomed towards the planet's surface. He hadn't been stopped yet. If he could only get her down before the Patrol Frigate noticed his presence, he put a camo net over her and hide in the forest undergrowth till danger passed. He just needed to get in the planet's atmosphere...

Last edited:

acIF3fa.png

"Sir! We've got a ship moving towards the surface at a rapid rate." One of the pilots reported as they scanned the area.

"Why is that a problem?" Rannux responded, it wasn't unusual for ships to move at rapid paces, possibly late for a cargo shipment or job. Certainly nothing that should be checked.

"The problem is, they sped up when we came out of hyperspace." The pilots tone took on a hint of panic. Rannux could understand.

"Whats the ship model?"

"To far to tell, but my best guess is a HCT-2001 Dragonboat-class Reugeot 905 freighter, permission to engage blade protocols?"

"...... not yet." They couldn't risk the ship getting to the planets surface. It time to put the ship to the test. "Fire 4 ion pulse missiles, then dock. If they attempt to escape, cut the ship open. Oh, and get me on a line with that ship." The frigate approached the fleeing ship at full throttle, 4 missiles fired as ordered heading straight for the suspect ship.

Come on....
acIF3fa.png

Sergeant Omen Sergeant Omen

Last edited:

Sergeant Omen

"...... not yet." They couldn't risk the ship getting to the planet's surface. It time to put the ship to the test. "Fire 4 ion pulse missiles, then dock. If they attempt to escape, cut the ship open. Oh, and get me on a line with that ship." The frigate approached the fleeing ship at full throttle, 4 missiles fired as ordered heading straight for the suspect ship.

All of the sudden the panels on his control board started to flash. "Missle Warning, Missle Warning!" Ah... the usual EE's heavy handiness. Looks like he was going to have to play ball after all. Slowing to a full stop, he let the missiles hit his ship square on. Electricity sparked across the ship's hull as his systems shorted out. Now it was time to play the victim.

Reaching for his comms, he casually rebooted them "Unknown vessel, you are firing on a civvy freighter Hearty Hope. I repeat you are firing on a civilian vessel." With that, the clone reaches for a nondescript helmet and put it on before getting his fake paperwork in order for the borders that were sure to come.

acIF3fa.png

"Hearty Hope, prepare for boarding." The pilot responded, then glancing at him. Rannux nodded in approval as the pilot throttled down and approached the ship. "Sir, we are docking. Will you be going in alone?" He considered it, but if this was the threat they were chasing, he couldn't afford too.

"No, I'll take 2 others with me. Be prepared to move, we dont know what he might pull." Rannux left the cockpit and moved in the direction of the docking tube. He was met by 2 members of the Psi-corps ready to go. They donned Blackwatch uniforms like him, but had a firearm ready incase. This was a standard procedure, hopefully it would run smoothly.

Activating his comm system again, he spoke with a heavy tone on his voice. "Unidentified vessel, we are boarding your ship, clear your self of all weapons." With that, he opened the hatch and entered through the docking tube. "Secure the suspect and search the ship. See if you can figure out anything with your 'tricks.'" With their orders, the 2 Psi-corps members went ahead to secure the ship, with more following suit.
acIF3fa.png

Last edited:

Sergeant Omen

Omen had stored anything that could trace him to being a Mando at home so he wasn't afraid of that. The only thing he was afraid of of his paperwork not going through. Nothing was full proof...

Waiting at the hatch with clipboard in hand, he would offer it to the Psi-corps guard as he tried to conceal his force powers just like Valery taught him while trying to look like a gruff spacer. "There, the full manifest full of fruits, veggies and beer from Ukio. You happy now? You could have just asked."

acIF3fa.png

Rannux approached the man, eyeing him from head to toe. Didn't look like the fugitive, but of course he had a helmet on. Stepping ahead of the 2 agents, he finally spoke. "So, you transport cargo? Would you mind taking off your helmet?" It was less of a request and more of an order, but he was sure the man knew it.

Then, leaning backwards to the Psi-corps agent, he quietly ordered, "Once the first sweep is finished, conduct a second one. We can't risk our target being a stow away." With a nod the agent left to coordinate the sweep. He then turned his attention back to the man. "Your documents are being scanned, meanwhile, explain to me why your ship sped up as we entered the system."

"Im waiting."

acIF3fa.png

Sergeant Omen

The Psi-corps agents would feel a radiating frustration from the man though they weren't anything special. They were holding him captive after all."This is a freighter so yes, I transport cargo. You can look through the boxes if you want but the Bellfruits won't change in Disruptors."

He grunted at the request to take off his helmet. If they had his face on a datapad from his actions with the Enclave, there would be trouble but if he didn't they would arrest him anyway. With a sigh, he would comply with the request, taking off the helmet and looking the golden man straight in the eye. "There, satisfied?"

Tapping his foot to show he was just an impatient spacer, he reply to the Overlord that now graced his ship's hallways. "I don't get paid to wait around and say hello to patrol frigates. I also have an on-time bonus if I can get my cargo unloaded by the deadline. Besides, I just exited hyperspace a minute or two after you did. It could be I just didn't notice you and sped up so I could get my bonus. Besides, as far as I know, this system isn't your territory yet and there isn't a posted speed limit. What's the reason you are giving a regular spacer such... a lovely treatment anyways?"

acIF3fa.png

Rannux eyed the man again, he certainly seemed like a normal spacer, he just needed to make sure. "That is none of your business. If your papers hold up you should be good to go. As for what you said earlier, no, this isnt our territory, but the circumstances are dire enough for us to extend our jurisdiction." He waved for the man to give him a moment as he turned away, activating his comms.

"Agent, find anything on the ship?"

"No, sir. The scans dont read anything that unusual, and I havent found anything of note. The man seems to exhibit a latent force presence, but as I said, nothing of note."

"Good, keep me updated." It was true, Rannux was disappointed they didn't find their man, but it didn't always work out. He turned his attention back to the man as he spoke up. "Well, it seems like you'll be free to go. The papers should be coming in any second no--."

"Sir, we've got the papers." A sound from the comms came to his ear.

"Ok, are they verified?" He raised his finger at the man, signalling him to keep quiet.

"The papers look to be faked."

"Send an additional agent to me and run his face through the database." He frowned as he turned to the man. "What did you say your name was?"
acIF3fa.png

Last edited:

Sergeant Omen

Omen frowned handed over his Concord ID and Piloting License which stated him as Omen Mereel. This was not going to plan, not going to plan at all. The extra agent just made him more nervous. They had either found a fault in his paperwork or were just trying to scare the truth out of him. Either way, all he could do is play along till they decided what they were going to do with him. "Omen Mereel and you didn't ask what my name was till now. I'm an independent trader who like I said before, has a contract to deliver food products to Jiroch-Reslia. The paperwork should be sound. I don't know why you need to take a face scan of me."

acIF3fa.png

"Omen Mereel? Ok then. As for your paperwork, we're just experiencing a few glitches. Please give us a moment."

Rannux turned away again, activating his comm link and calling the ship staff. "Status report?"

"We can't find his face on the database other than the paperwork he gave us, but Im sure we'll fine something. His paperwork is definitely faked though."

"Understood, I'll apprehend him once I question him further." With that he turned off his comm link and turned back to the man. "Sorry for the wait sir, could I ask you a few questions to verify your who you say you are?"

acIF3fa.png

Sergeant Omen

Omen's face sagged as the Golden Officer said they were having some glitches. He knew what that meant, they were buying for time. His paperwork should be good, he had filed it hundreds of times before. This was a legal venture of him just dropping off supplies. As he glanced towards the Psi-corps agents scurrying around his ship, he wondered what they were really doing... Maybe planting evidence to frame him? It seemed unlikely but this was the EE they were talking about... Maybe he could fight through them all... No... That would just be innocent lives lost and more families to weep the loss of their relatives. It wasn't worth it, even if he did win. Murder is a line he wouldn't want to cross. All he could do is fidget under the coppers boot until it lifted or crushed him "Ask away. Not like I'm going anywhere anytime soon. What are the problems specifically with my paperwork? Anything I can fix?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom