Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Location Eadu Sith Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.
6518211091_0e98225a69_z.jpg

Name: Eadu Academy

Image Source: https://www.flickr.com/photos/daanakira/6518211091/?ytcheck=1

Classification: Sith Temple/Academy

Location: Eadu, Near the Death Star Kyber crystal research site

Affiliation: Tersen Merrick

Description: Built by Tersen Merrick and Jaryn Starkiller. The Academy is a basic Sith design, and built close to Freedon Nadd's tomb. Landing pad outside placed between both the tomb and the Academy. Inside on the first floor you have the living quarters, and training rooms for the Acolytes. Stairs from the central chamber with a statue of the Sith Emperor, lead to the Library, and holocron storage. As well at the prison cells and inquisitors chambers. An Elevator from there lead to the third floor, leading to Tersen's quarters, and eventually the chambers for the masters. It is about an average to small Academy, able house 20-30 acolytes at the most, and average would be about 15.

History: Being forced off Dxun due to Mandalorian incursions, Tersen moved his Academy to Eadu, He would use this place as a jumping off point for his dream to rebirth the Sith Empire. It would be a central point for the training of new Sith that believed in what Tersen Merrick was spreading, as well as a major learning place about the Vitiate Sith Empire. This move, though tearing down the old Academy he build an exact copy of it on Eadu. This would be a reminder of what he was forced out of, his dream of bringing the Sith back to Onderon.

Intent: Start a Sith Academy for Tersen's followers

Links: N/A

[member="Tersen Merrick"]

Hi there. I'll be your Codex Judge on this one. I see nothing inherently wrong with this submission, it's pretty straight-forward. The only things I'll ask for before I put this up for approval is for you to expand on a few things.

I would like you to expand on the description. Specifically, I'm curious as to its scale. How many can it house at maximum capacity, how many on average? I don't necessary need hard numbers, rounded-up estimates will be fine.

Please also include a link to Dxun.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom