Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech DXX-Mass driver Spar Cannon

Status
Not open for further replies.
image.png

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: To create a unique ship for an Upcoming battlecruiser class ship
  • Image Source: Imagines taken from 3d-model Here
  • Canon Link: N/A
  • Permissions: N/A
  • Primary Source: N/A
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: XXL Mass Driver cannon
  • Size: Extremely Large
  • Weight: Extremely Heavy
  • Ammunition Type: Slug
  • Ammunition Capacity: Extremely Small
  • Effective Range: Extreme
  • Rate of Fire: Very Low
  • Damage Output: Extreme
  • Recoil: Extreme
SPECIAL FEATURES
  • Solid Projectile
  • Electromagnetic shell
  • Shell Ion blast on Ship contact
  • -Firing sequence-
STRENGTHS
  • Electromagnetic shell may shock systems similar to ion cannons bolts if contact is made
  • large Ion blast on shell contact
  • Extreme range
  • Extreme Damage to Capital Ships
WEAKNESSES
  • Extremely Limited firing arch
  • Extremely low Ammo count
  • Long reload, and firing cooldown
  • To large for anything less than a battlecruiser class ship
  • Extreme Recoil
DESCRIPTION
The DXX-Mass driver Spar was created as a scare tactic at first, nothing more then a rumor to scare away warbringers from the sectors under draconian Control. However when an Admiral and scientist created the first blueprints for such a weapon, time and money was put into the development. While the blueprints needed to be remade several times, over and over again it was even tally made into a mega-large cannon that would be attached to a specific battlecruiser's front.
Features would include
-An electromagnetic shell that is designed to attempt to pass shields and hit the armor and hull of a ship directly
-A small Ion blast radius that might shut down systems in close by small craft
-Extremely large shells that require to be reloaded back into the cannon via automated systems built into the ships
-Shells MUST be transported via large transport, Like a transit system.

Overall Shells and the cannon itself is to large to be really useful, but was added to 5 battlecruisers. No more have been made, or have been planed to be made for the faction, although the tech is still kept so maintenance and POSSABLE future creation would be possible

Last edited:

Krass Wyms

Jedi Tech Division
Factory Judge
Damion Dorian Tarkin Damion Dorian Tarkin

Electromagnetic shell Pierces passed shields
-An electromagnetic shell that not only pierces ships shields, and hulls but also lets off a small Ion blast that would effect others ships in a small range.
You have been doing this long enough to know that definitive wording is not accepted. No calling your shots this has the possibility to go through a shield.

As to the rest, this is fairly powerful enough so for a minor faction I can see it best being unique production.

Let me know when edits are done.

You have been doing this long enough to know that definitive wording is not accepted. No calling your shots this has the possibility to go through a shield.
I know I am sorry that's how I'm used to writing. I have changed all mentions of 'Will' to 'might' or 'has be designed' as that is what I want to happen if a shell hits a target.
As to the rest, this is fairly powerful enough so for a minor faction I can see it best being unique production.
There are supposed to be five ONLY and will come as the main weapon of 5 battlecruisers with would also be simi-unique. 'Unique' to my knowledge would only mean One. I don't want this to be a powerful weapons used mostly on bigger ships like star destroyers and other larger ships. Maybe not a 1 shot on them, but not an insignificant amount of power and damage

Krass Wyms Krass Wyms

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom