Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dxun [Canon Planet]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prazutis

Prudii Kyr'am Alor/Mandalorian Elder

image0.gif

image0.jpg

* Intent: To add a Canon moon with special customizations.

* Image Credit:
* Main Image
* Header
* KYR'AM CLAN COMPOUND MADE BY ME ON SECOND LIFE
* Abandon Ordo Clan outpost

* Canon: Dxun

* Links: N/A

GENERAL INFORMATION
* Planet Name: Dxun

* Demonym: Dxunians

* Region: Japrael Sector

* System Name: Japrael System

* System Features: The system has 8 planets, Bara, Onderon, Fillata, Morvolo, Mulchoop, Caloma, Twing, and Overt, it has 1 sun named Prael. It's part of the Lesser lantillian trade route.

* Coordinates: AA - 28 (Right up against Onderon)
* See pic for EXACT location
image0.jpg

* Major Imports:
* Various Metals
* Wood
* Various Building Supplies

* Major Exports:
* Crystals
* Zakkeg Hide
* Various meats
* Various crops

* Unexploited Resources: possible minerals, gemstones and ancient Old Republic tech and artifacts.

GEOGRAPHIC INFORMATION
* Gravity: Standard

* Climate: Temperate

* Primary Terrain: Jungles

* Atmosphere: Type I

LOCATION INFORMATION
* Capital City: No Capital City, just various mandalorian compounds, Clan Kyr'am Compound being the biggest with it being like a small town.

* Planetary Features: The planet carries with it buried in its ground horrible reminders of war, tech, armor, weapons. Various Mandalorian compounds scatter the jungle moon. Various wild beasts hide in the dark jungles. Old military cache bunkers from the Mandalorian Wars are hidden in the jungles, by now probably overgrown. The Ruins of Freedon Nad's ancient tomb are still around, destroyed and overgrown by the jungle.

* Major Locations:
☥ CLAN KYR'AM COMPOUND ☥
image0.jpg

image0.jpg

image0.jpg
Clan Kyr'am's compound is the biggest settlement on Dxun featuring:
* A Cantina
* Male and Female Barracks
* Alor House
* Alor'ad House
* Armory
* Communications center
* Mini shopping/Trading Center
* Iron Forge (Forge house for making Beskar'gam)
* Factory
* 4 mini farms
* Jail
* Medical Facility
* Tactical Planning Center
* Mand'alor Cabin (For use of Mand'alor when visiting)
* Nearby Hangar Complex (fits 60 personal ships)
* Power Facility
* Water Filter Facility
* Diner/Restaurant
* Sparring Dojo/Honor Duel Circle
* Small School for children
* The Compound is surrounded by 30 foot high 1 foot thick Duraplast and concrete walls with Auto turrets, sniper/look out turrets, a shield generator, and the wall is closed off by massive dual Automated Duraplast gates. Clan Kyr'am has spent millions upon millions of credits building Kyr'am Compound to have everything a mandalorian and visitors would need.

☥ CLAN ORDO OUTPOST ☥
image0.jpg
Clan Ordo outpost was the home of the mandalorians following the Jedi civil war, where Meetra Surik would go on her path to defeating Darth Nihlus and Darth Sion as well to reunite the Jedi Order. It played a focal point in the battle of Onderon with Meetra Surik and Canderous Ordo. Today it lies overgrown, hidden and abandon.

POPULATION
* Native Species:
* Maalraas
* Zakkeg
* Cannok
* Boma
* Orbalisk
* Drexl
* Crasna

* Immigrated Species: Humans

* Population: Sparse

* Demographics:
* 75% wildlife
* 35% humans
* All is welcome in Dxun, just respect the Mandalorians.

* Primary Languages: Basic, Mando'a

* Culture: The Culture is described as simple mandalorian life. Always training in combat, hunting, taking jobs as they come, raising children to be mandalorians.

GOVERNMENT & ECONOMY
* Government: The Government is listed as The Mandalorian Empire along with the Resol'nare.

* Affiliation:
* Mandalorian Empire
* Prudii Kyr'am

* Wealth: Medium - Selling of crystals as well as the entertainment featured in Kyr'am Compound Cantina brings in business making money.

* Stability: High - The Mandalorians do not allow trouble makers around their territory so all crime and trouble is handled swiftly.

* Freedom & Oppression: Everyone is free to do as you please as long as you obey Mandalorian Laws, respect the mandalorians and don't cause trouble.

MILITARY & TECHNOLOGY
* Military:
* Mandalorian Empire
* Prudii Kyr'am
* The Grim Legion

* Technology: Technology is very limited on Dxun minus what the Mandalorians have brought to Dxun.

HISTORICAL INFORMATION
Freedon Nad, a Jedi turned Sith once ruled Dxun as he ruled Onderon, his tomb was established on Dxun.

Dxun was once a staging ground for the Mandalorian Wars. Not long after the Jedi Exile known as Meetra Surik would come to Dxun looking to reunite the Jedi, on the way she would aid Canderous Ordo in the battle of Onderon. Some time later Dxun was visited by Darth Bane who explored Freedon Nads tomb and covered himself in Orbalisk. At a later unknown time Freedon Nads tomb was destroyed. The mandalorian clan Kyr'am first formed on Dxun. Ever since then the clan has called Dxun home.

The 400 year darkness caused by the gulag plage really had no affect here that was on record as only wild beasts primarily inhabit the jungle moon.

The Galactic Republic once called the nearby planet Onderon their capital, as well Dxun was once the capital of the Mandalorians but now stands as the capital for Clan Kyr'am.

Recently A'den Kyr'am and his son Kylo built Kyr'am compound, a small village/town type outpost for Clan Kyr'am and still very much use it today under the Banner of the Mandalorian Empire.

[member="A'den Kyr'am"]

Can you add [Canon Planet] to the Title for me.

Everything looks alright, but Dxun has been the site of many things on Chaos. Onderon was the GR capital, Dxun was the Mando'ade Capital not long ago, etc. So if you could buff up the history section, I would appreciate it. Dxun is one of those worlds that has been used pretty often on Chaos and I feel it's history section shouldn't be devoid of all that.

@A'den Kyr'am

Not quite what I meant.

As a heavily used canon planet its history deserves a bit more than a stub article. I'm going to need you to go into a great deal more depth expanding on the Chaos History of the planet in order for this to move on. For that matter, the Canon information you've summarized could also use some beefing up.

Prazutis

Prudii Kyr'am Alor/Mandalorian Elder
[member="Laira Darkhold"]

Sorry, can't do it as I don't know the full history, and can no longer put anymore Canon history in there without plagerisim, so either pass it on or link me to history *shrugs*

I would suggest you crowd source the necessary information then. As it stands this submission is not up to the standards of the Codex to be approved.

I can move this to the Precodex if you think you'll need a great deal of time to compile the Historical Information.

[member="A'den Kyr'am"]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom