Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Duty Calls

Colrenn

C
Colrenn had finished showering, he had pressed and heavily starched a fresh uniform he was about to change into when his comlink chirped ~no rest for the wicked~ he thought as he opened the channel his comlink operated on a secure scrambled channeled so there no need to secure it.
“Cipher nine here.” He replied in his cold flat even toned voice.

Lenavina Martin, [member="Cauis Flavian"] [member="Ater Notechis"]

Caius Flavian

Faction Admin - The Galactic Republic
I was finally off duty. Having spent the last few weeks working as a representative of Imperial Military affairs and also aiding the Moff in dealing with the politics of stabilizing Crina I could feel the weariness of After catching a few drinks with Crinan General Zaric my spirits were well lifted. 'If more Crinan nobles were like him and Princess Alva the situation would be way simpler to deal with. Nothing ever can be simple'

I had just made it to the hotel room when the special comlink Caius had received not long ago made a barely audible chirped into his ear piece. "Oh by the celestials you've got to be kidding me! Can't a man just enjoy a good stupor without some crisis occurring." I spoke aloud in the hallway. A family who had just left their room looked over at me as though I had lost it. "Sorry! I just had a buzz kill... uhm have a good day!" I quickly put my key card into the slot and it failed to register. 'Come on!' I furiously swipped it several times to no avail. 'Ugh why won't it work!' I was about to smack the door when it opened up for me.
"You again!" It was that snob of a noblewoman from the meeting, what was her name again? "Why, you reek of alcohol! I ought to report you!"
"My apologies miss I seem to have mistaken the room" I backed away quickly and made a hurried escape. After rounding a hallway I realized I was on the wrong floor entirely.
'Nothing can ever be simple' I sighed.

After finding my room I performed a quick scrub of the room. Even with a decent buzz going I still had to maintain regulations when it came to opening classified messages. Finally I sat down and checked the message. It was encrypted on a different system than that of Naval encryption. 'I wonder what this is about?' I thought inputting my code.

Colrenn

C
“Lieutenant Commander Flavian, I’m Cipher nine my superiors ordered to me to contact you, they would not provide details do have an issue that requires someone with my special…. talents.” He asked ~why was he not given details he was expected to think on feet but he didn't have the vaguest idea what this about.~ He thought to himself as he waited for a reply.

[member="Cauis Flavian"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom