Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dusting off an old Hat.

Hello all.

Long time no post. Thanks for the messages many of you sent to see how I was or what was going on.

I am alive and life is okay. Not much has changed with me, a bit calmer and bit older.

I lost a lot of muse around the covid outbreak with the loss of an uncle and further isolation. Which obviously killed a certain small faction idea we were putting together, and again I apologize to the people involved. A virus became horrific and untenable to write about for obvious reasons not least of which for me personally.

Later I couldn't recover or find muse when I attempted to for my regular sith/jedi due to isolation and a general downturn in creative mood. Life is steady now though even with what is going on in the world. I feel ready to make a couple of posts, and dust off a character or two from the Amadis Army of Extras.

All the best to all of you and I hope life finds you well.
MJ

Welcome back!

I was just thinking about you a few weeks ago and wondering if you were okay. The pandemic's done a number on the best of us, I'm glad you're able to write again.

Good luck in your stories again. Darkwire's still going as a minor faction these days if you want, and there's a new Hutt faction with lots of opportunity.

Thank you all :)

Be more than happy to roleplay with anyone. If you have a plot idea drop me a message. Cast of characters is open, it'll take me a few more posts to nail down their muses properly but other than that I am game.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Welcome back to the nut house. Glad to hear you're well and still fighting the good fight. Trust me, that isolation kicked the best of us in the nuts. Ugh. Hate it.

Hope life gets better for ya! Best wishes from here. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom