Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Durasteel Battle Cannon MK-3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wirch Bicket

Prepare for my Arrival...
skylance.jpg
Intent: To make a cannon to be used on battle platforms, meant to fight armored units
Development Thread: None.
Manufacturer: Durasteel Fist: Galactic Trade Section
Model: Durasteel Fist Cannon
Affiliation: Relovian Military and Open Market
Modularity: No
Production: Mass-Produced
Material: Durasteel​

Description: The Battle Cannon is the anti-vehicle of the Relovian Armed Forces. It can pierce armors that weaker cannons could not, it was meant to fight off light vehicles and pierce the out-shell of battle-platforms. This weapon is the most easily attainable anti-vehicle cannon on Relovian. The cannon can at best pierce 2-inch thick durasteel, which is the intent of the cannon.​
Strength
+ The Cannon is more powerful than comparative weaponry, the effect of firing all of its ammo in a single shot.
+ Even though it is a large weapon, the Cannon can be moved.
+ Due to the fact that the majority of Relovian Military using battle-platforms that do not use energy shields, this cannon pierces the average 2-inch think durasteel hulls.
Weaknesses
- The Cannon requires manual reloading after every shot.
- It is incredibly heavy and cannot be moved without considerable work on the part of men or machines.
- The recoil on the cannon is incredibly large and it is suggested that no one be within a meter of the hind end of the cannon when firing.
- Because the gun uses energy blasts, en energy shield will absorb the shot with only a large draw on the power source.

--------------------------------------------------------------​
Classification: Cannon
Size: Mobile Cannon
Length: 2.4m
Weight: 100 kg
Ammunition Type: Gas canisters, Powercells
Ammunition Capacity: 1
Effective Range:
Optimum: 250m​
Maximum:600m​
Rate of Fire: Expected rate is 10 shot a minute.​
Special Features:
The weapon systems are simple and the guns fire all their ammo in a single blast.​

[member="Wirch Bicket"]
Please add an effective range onto this. If you need any help or suggestions on this, let me know.

Wirch Bicket

Prepare for my Arrival...
Silly me! I had been working on that and clean forgot to put it in!
Thanks for bringing that up. I feel foolish. :lol:

Is that better?
[member="Strask Ak'lya"]

[member="Wirch Bicket"]
Much. Thank you.
I'm going to ask you to beef up your description a bit. As it stands, it feels unusable. Why only have one shot when I have more? What kind of a punch does this thing have? What's the recoil like?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom