Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dune Sea Greater Krayt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Unknown
Loyalties: Nobody
Role: Monster for a canon item quest
Development Threads: No real dev threads
Species: Greater Krayt Dragon
Force Sensitivity: No
Appearance: A relatively slow moving greater Krayt. Shiny blue scales, and fiery eyes
Personality: Vicious, bloodthirsty, has a lust for shiny objects.
Weapon of Choice: Claws or teeth
Wealth: A nest decorated with shiny objects, most of it is junk or everyday items.
Combat Function: The sheer size of a greater krayt can be intimidating, and I wouldn't envy anybody to get caught by a set of huge claws or bitten by this beast
Skills: Burrowing quietly through the sand
Notable Possessions: Whatever stuff makes up the nest
Other Notes:

Intent: I could have sworn dragons were OK to npc without the codex at one point, but it was needed when I checked last time. (Admittedly, it was after the thread started. My bad.) My main intention is to iron out any potential problems.

Taeli Raaf said:
So not as a pet or mighty steed?
While I'll admit that sounds amazing, this dragon is only for story purposes and to provide a challenge to obtain the treasure. I only plan to obtain a canon item (original purpose of the thread), a few scales, and maybe a pearl.

[member="Nefertari Sovint"]

Since that is the case, you don't need this submission as it is strictly for story purposes. The dragon NPC rule is for things like traditional fantasy dragons that fly around and breathe fire, not for Krayt Dragons. I'll have this archived for you, if that is okay, as you don't need this subbed to do your hunt for treasure :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom