Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Duels. Thats what I want.

Dominator is wrong, you're thinking of my younger brother bob. lol

I am currently based in the Philippines, although for some reason people keep thinking I'm in Australia. Must be them pesky koalas spreading rumors again.

Ok a Labyrinth battle eh? Cool, who starts it off? Lets get this can of worms open and start shooting!

Erich Lor

E
When the thread reaches a conclusion. IE The Characters decide who won by fighting/reaching agreements etc..

Akaan'ade Be'Solus

A
I say max post, otherwise you get issues with the thread dragging on too long and being unreadable.

Ava Solborne

A
I am not going to participate, like you know, but maximum posts option would be the best, because I bet almost no one wants their character to lose... :D So just deciding it would be very bad... And hard.

Akaan'ade Be'Solus

A
Dax, you'll always find a way to come back and annoy people. It's none perma-death anyway, so even if you die you'll be fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom