Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Duels. Thats what I want.

Alright Im bored and had an idea. instead of a simple One on One duel it would be a team duel or a 4 character "everman for himself" duel. would anybody like to do one?

Fable Tarek

F
Oh right. IRdumbz. Lol. Anyway, I'm interesting in see just what a Shaper character fights like. I'll wait here. :D

rules are the same as the normal 1v1 duels only that you may team up on other people. There is backstabing. and there can be more than one winner, if the laste two people want to make it a draw or both agree that they want to share the prize (if there is one.) Since these duels have more people, the winner should be given a reward if the "host" allows it. (host determens prize before the match starts)

Yeah but in a one on one duel the writers usually agree to a predetermined end point (in my case usually after 20 posts each). The duel has a beginning, a middle and an end. Each writer is forced to make the most of the posts, forcing quality over quantity.

Second, in a free for all, how do you propose the posting rules? As you know, some of us, are here most of the time while others have school, work, etc. Would there be a fixed time for replies? A posting order? If not then the advantage goes to the person who can speed post.

It will be a posting order. that way everybody can get in there ad have equal amount of time to post. the number of posts wanted on the thread. (per person or max posts) is determend in an agreement between the players. If you want to play then you can have 20 posts per character. and the every man for himself can have 3+ players.

Alright. so we have 4 people (Erich, Daxton, Kai, and me[Fable if you want to you can]) now Erich say he didnt care what one would take place. I dont care ether. Dax and Kai what one do you want? if you dont come to an agreement I will be the tie breaker.

Correct. but since it is a free for all there is not droids that follow you around. its you and only you(only come with the normal attire of your character) and no ships ether. and the powers have to be reasonable(not ultmate blasts and what not)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom