Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dueling Rings?

Verd Ordo

V
Anyone interested in a dueling ring, kind of like the rings of Taris from KOTOR, like stun weapons. Whit as goal, glory wealth. Whit matches like teams 1vs1 ( just the basic)
Or does something like Thad already exist here?

Kathryn Dae

K
Sounds like something my character would be interested in. Dunno if she'd show though, being all stuck on Dromund Kaas and such.

Verd Ordo

V
Alricht then, I have to think on Howe to set it up though, if anyone has any ideas feel free to trowe them in. @[member="Knight"] @[member="Kathryn Dae"]

Kathryn Dae

K
@[member="Verd Ordo"]
Youd need an ooc table of participants with win/loss/draw on it, like a tournament imo.

Verd Ordo

V
thrue, Thad is the bare minimum, I think keeping it organized is an even bigger problem. @[member="Kathryn Dae"]

Alendarius Veygar

A
Maybe there could be a faction that works similar to the Bounty hunter's guild. Then it would be a lot easier to organize stuff.

Verd Ordo

V
hanks, I might do Thad than, when I can come up whit a name and have worked it out. @[member="Alendarius Veygar"]

Verd Ordo

V
Stun weapons, so basikly modified blasters, vibroblades those kinds of things, anyting thad is not leathal.@[member="Morna Imura"]

Verd Ordo

V
Thad is considerd leahel, so let me rephrase, anyting thad is not leathal or completely maimes, the idea is thad the dualist are abel to get out the area, and continuw livin. @[member="Morna Imura"]

With the force around the blade, I can make a sword "act" like a simple metal stick. By creating a force barrier around the blade, it will act much of the same like a weakened vibrosword.

Verd Ordo

V
It is allowed as long as it is not leath or chase extreme damages, you will be disqualified other wise, unless both dualist beforehand agreed to it only than is death or making allowed @[member="Morna Imura"]

Verd Ordo

V
Not leathal but if it is unrepairebel it counts as maiming, if the arm can be put back in place it is allowed otherwise not. @[member="Arrenvar"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom