Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Duel Dueling Flames

AllianceDiscordIcon2.png

Cold. She couldn't see it, but she could feel it before it even got close to her.

She couldn't let it stop her. Flames burst from her feet, launching her over the massive spike, the cathar doing a backflip midair as she surfed down the back of the spike, her feet still burning as she used the thrust to turn the ice to water, the water rising up behind her in a wave that curled over her head and went straight for her opponent. She kept Lucy and Liz at bare, slashing with Lucy towards her opponent, a blade of flame shooting forth ahead of her.

"Too bad. I've been having fun so far. If you really want me to stop playing, I can."

Ignatius Ignatius

Impressive actually. Jumping over the ice wall, sliding down and turning it into water to be thrown at me. Holding my hand out, The wave would end bust before my fingertips. Holding there as the slash of flame slammed into it. Causing the flame to dissipate, as well as the wall to have a hole where it had been. She was pushing the advantage on me. Without a weapon, she was trying her damnedest to reach me and capitalize on the force multiplier. Even as I tried to keep flipping the switch on and off from my saber, it wouldn't turn on for the moment. However, there was one more ace up my sleeve. To do it, I would need to get in close.

She wanted to get in close, and so would I. Instead of running away, I charged right into her.

"No more playing then."

Jonyna Si Jonyna Si

AllianceDiscordIcon2.png

She had one shot at this. Her tail once more dove into her coat, Claire disappearing into it as the tail pulled out the Fang, firing a barrage of stun rounds ahead of her as Jonyna bore down with Liz, the sword still having quite a bit of electricity flowing through the blade. The Cathar waited till the sith was on top of her, and went for a slash, going right for his shoulder. Disable that arm, and stun him in the same blow. She needed to keep him down, keep him on the backfoot. Keep him steady till she could recover and get another jedi to help her apprehend him...

Ignatius Ignatius

More blaster shots from the weapon on her tail. As it came up, my hand whipped it away. Pushing the barrel to the side so that the round went off to the side. Allowing a slightly safer closing of the distance between the two of us. The blade, brought down at me. I smile deeply as it came. My hand coming up. Reaching as close to the base of the blade as possible. My hand connected with the blade. Following the blade down to reduce the amount of force was being used to cut my hand open with. Blood trailing down my arm and her blade. Absorbing the electrical current from the blade.

The Surge of electricity was just want I needed.

"Oh now you've done it Jedi."

My body erupted with the force. An omni-directional blast of the force. A wave of energy to push the Cathar back. I had got what I wanted. Looking down at my bleeding palm, it was deep. It was painful. But the pain fueled me. Taking the blood, I rubbed it between my hands, and it started to glow brilliantly. Brightly. From it, I drew my own sword.

Unsheathing directly from within my blood, I pulled out a blade that shone like a saber, but was a Katana in curvature and shape.

"Now I'm ready."

Jonyna Si Jonyna Si

AllianceDiscordIcon2.png

The blast sent her flying back, but now things were different. He had a weapon as well, one that would blind her from it's light, but she was still blind already. But she could feel it. Oh, she could feel it. A sword like that could be felt by those powerful in the force from miles away. She gripped Liz a little tighter as she got back to her feet. Never give up. Never say die. That had always been her personal creed, and this was putting it to the test. Her tail slipped into her coat once more, waiting for her opponent to come at her once more.

Her mind raced, planning three steps ahead as always. She needed to keep her movements erratic, avoid the blade as all cost while keeping the aggressor. He matched her elemental skill, and her other abilities seemed to be ineffective. She couldn't rely on Mom for everything...

But she knew a katana when she saw one. She knew how they were constructed. How they functioned. She took a stance, Lucy in one hand held up in front of her in a Shii-cho stance, while Liz was held above her, in a traditional katana stance horizontal across her head. Reaching out through the Force, she focused on the blade held against her. A blade like that had to have been built with some point of failure, as all blades like that were. If she could exploit that...

"Come on a two bit sith lord, hit me. I know you wanna..."

Ignatius Ignatius

The surge of power, the strength of my body was multiplied greatly as soon as I held the sword in a Shii-cho stance. Two hands on the weapon, Pulled back to have the blade almost nearly at my chest. The bright light coming from it illuminating my face. Even if she was blind and requiring the force to see, It would still be visible in the force. However, what made me stop, and just outright chuckle was the comment of me being a two-bit Sith Lord. The chuckle turned into a laugh. Even as we stood there ready to fight to the death, I was over here cackling. My laughing smile breaking my face and the stitches that held the skin in place.

"You figure me a Sith?"

I couldn't hold it any longer. Full blown cackling. Voice breaking into high pitched squeaks and then dropping back down to normal voice tone.

"You have no idea Jedi, I am much worse than some Sith."

My laughing came to an end. Bringing back the serious face. Face in pain and stomach hurting from laughing so hard.

"I'm a former Je'daii."

As soon as I had even started to utter the words, I increased my speed with the force. Literal jetpack feet exploding with flame to send me careening over to the Jedi. The sword influencing my power to be much stronger than I had been before. The speed was much faster than what I had been fighting at before. Evolving me to become much more potent opponent. The blade coming directly for the head.

Jonyna Si Jonyna Si

AllianceDiscordIcon2.png

Je'daii? She had only heard that word a handful of times. She didn't really understand what it meant, but that didn't matter. A sword was careening towards her. She could feel her hearing return, her sight slowly regaining it's strength.

But that didn't matter. A sword was careening towards her. She brought Liz down, using the flat of the blade to catch the sword aimed at her head, while she thrusted forward with Lucy, seemingly using a makashi style stab aimed at Ignatius Ignatius 's hand holding the blade. She needed to get that blade away from him, or at the very least force him to drop it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom