Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Duel Dueling Flames

AllianceDiscordIcon2.png

The Cathar had taken in what Valery Noble Valery Noble had told her. If she was to become a Shadow, she figured she'd have to get to know the people of Courscant. She knew she'd be seen as a tourist, an outsider of the underworld waiting to be jumped. But she didn't worry about that. Her tail hid under her coat, protecting herself from any pickpockets and her senses extended outward, watching for anyone who were to attack her.

She wasn't looking for trouble, but she knew trouble had a tendency to find her.

Ignatius Ignatius

The door opened to a little bar joint. Walking out of it, the door closed. My finger pressed to the seam between the frame and the door. Welding it shut. The screams of patrons that had been within, now being consumed in flames of all colors. Reaching down into my coat, I pulled out a datapad. Opening it up, I marked off one of the locations that I needed to hit today. One more place that was owned by some gang that was just filled with fake trash people. People who deserved to perish in agony. Their despair fueled me greatly. Feeling their fear of death, the fear of not being able to escape the burning bar.

Putting away the datapad, I looked up. Feeling something strange. A Cathar woman was walking through the walkway just up ahead. The flamboyant coat, knee high boots, and it looked from this angle, the woman carried two swords. Both have the familiar shape of the Force-Imbued Blades of the Je'daii, but one of them did not have a connection to the force. I could feel that one of them was attuned. Clearly part of the Jedi of the New Jedi Order. Physical swords, carried by a Jedi, means either is a nasty vibro weapon, Force-Imbued blade, or on the rarer occasion, Cortosis blades.

Sighing heavily, I just walked forward. Knowingly and almost wanting this Jedi to strike out at me. Oh its been a while since I have had a real fight. Something better than just basic smugglers, and scum of the underworld. I really did want this woman to fight me. It was an itch I couldn't resist. Behind me, the flames grew quickly. Small explosions within the bar were the breaking of bottles of Alcohol, pressurized vessels, and the like. Finally breaking through. I turned around a moment to look back at the very self evident Jedi figure.

"Welp, you caught me. So you gonna try and bring me in, or make a futile attempt to break down the door and rescue the burning criminals inside?"

Jonyna Si Jonyna Si

AllianceDiscordIcon2.png

And there it was. Always, trouble found her.

The screams inside the bar would signal this must be some sort of sith. Her last run in with one, she had gotten her ass handed to her. Now she had trained to be something much more.

Her eyes narrowed as the man approached, watching his movement's with a trained eye. He only seemed to have a blaster on him at the moment, but she could feel his presence within the Force. Rather than attempt to rush past him, she raised a hand, opening then closing a fist, putting out the flames in one quick movement.

"No need. You're certainly coming with me though. You're gonna resist, so I'm not gonna bother trying to tell you otherwise." Her hand held her force imbued katana tightly, knowing that whatever this guy had, he was gonna make it known rather quickly.

Over the shoulder look to the bar as the flames went out. Controlled by that of the Jedi. A great big smile broke upon my face. The stitches stretching to their limit as my mouth looked much larger than it should have. Pain splitting my face in two. The smile beaming with teeth shown, and my eyes aimed back at the Jedi. Hand on the blade, and knowing I was wanting to fight her. Either an Elementalist, or Pyrokinetic. I would soon find out. Her words of capturing me by force was just the topping for this cake that was forming. And I wanted to just eat it all up. Opening wide as I spoke, the words seemed to almost be exclaimed.

"Oh you Jedi, Always having to ruin some fun in burning criminals. I thought you would have let them go up with the smoke? I mean, isn't your duty to punish them? I'm just doing your job for you!"

My arms wide open. Exposing the shirt I wore underneath the jacket. Just a utility belt. So I knew she would get that I had been part of an Order once in the past. However, just the blaster on my thigh was exposed.

"Come on Cathar wench. Gonna draw that Force-Imbued Katana on me? oooooo Look at that. I know what weapons you wield, How would I ever know that?"

Letting my arms drop, I kept my head low, but still an eye on the woman. Lowering my body position as if I was going to pounce. My hands coming out to my sides, The blue flames ignited within open palms. Ready to go.

Oh how I love the dramatic flair

"Lets have some fun you and I."

As soon as the word was spoken, I threw both palms in her direction. Two heavy Torrents of super heated blue burning flames were surging directly at her. Knowing that she would block them, I was doing like I said. Having some fun.

Jonyna Si Jonyna Si

AllianceDiscordIcon2.png

He knew what Liz was. That was unfortunate.

But she wouldn't strike first. She'd wait, feeling him out. Then the flames came. A burst of energy from his palms. She could extinguish them, but she didn't bother. Rather, the cathar reached into her coat with her tail, using her above average speed to dodge the flames, pulling out the Shiba and fire a sonic blast at the man, before charging forward behind it. If she could close the distance, she could get her saber out and strike this man down. He'd already commited a crime. Murder of several civilians, even if they were crooks, that's only a cool motive. They deserved a trial, and a chance to defend their actions. Jonyna was done being the judge and jury. She'd take this man in, even if it meant removing some limbs in the process.

It was not difficult to see this woman was fast. Just like any Cathar, she was spry on her feet. Leaping out of the way of the flames. As soon as the torrents were made, they were ended. the roar of flames ceased with silence of the blaster being drawn. As the trigger was being pulled by the prehensile tail, My hand waved up. The grates of the metal floor rose up to act as a shield directly in front of me. As soon as the weapon went off, I registered it was a Sonic weapon. Fully expecting the sound wave to pierce the barrier.

Silence came to my ears, yet I was still knocked back from the omni-directional blast of the weapon hitting the metal sheeting. Controlling the air around my head for just a second, I removed the air. Instead of trying to suffocate myself, it made it so that my ears were not damaged by the explosion. It was when the Cathar rushed me. The metal sheeting had been destroyed and thrown out of the way by the initial blast, to clear a path for the jedi to make a beeline for me.

Lightsaber now within her hands replacing the sword she had her hand on earlier, pistol in her tail still pointed at me while she closed the distance. She clearly seemed like a melee fighter. With a tail that could act like an arm, and speed, I wanted to keep my own distance for the time being. See if I could draw her out. Maybe make her overextend.

Jumping up into the air, It looked like I was double, triple jumping. Then just standing in the air above the location where I had been. Hands facing downwards, the open palms began to fire bolts at her. Concentrated flame that would explode much like a thermal detonator when striking a target. I wondered if she could close this kind of distance. Being well over her own head.

"Oh you gotta be quicker than that, Jedi!"

Yelling at her as I rained down fire upon her. Much like a gunship.

Jonyna Si Jonyna Si

AllianceDiscordIcon2.png

This guy was using her own tricks against her.

Her tail once again hid within her coat, putting the Shiba away and grabbing the Fang instead, ready to use it at a moment's notice. Closing the distance would take some doing, but this guy couldn't keep his distance for long. Suddenly, a gale pushed back, forcing the fireballs back towards Ignatuis, Jonyna taking the effort to force the air going up to spark with static electricity. She couldn't control the electricity, but she could create it. Where it went next was a matter of if this worked...

A buff of wind back directly at me from her looked down upon position. Using it to redirect my own bolts back to me. I just smiled and shook my head. Letting myself drop from the elevated position. She was trying to create a low-front of pressure underneath me. She was trying to break the distance between us. Well if she wanted it, then she can have it.

A hand above my head, Pulling back the flames I had just fired. Concentrating the heat into a blindingly bright blue orb within the darkness of the Coruscant underworld levels. Letting the illumination become bright enough to potentially blind, or cause a difficulty to see where I was at. Its now that I chose to close the distance. Using the force to push through the gale of wind Falling through her affront upon me. Using telekinesis upon myself to throw my body, down towards the very ground she stood upon. However, before reaching her, I threw down this single orb of concentrated light, heat, and flame. Glowing hot like a miniature sun within my hand.

The orb thrown screamed between our distances as I dropped. As soon as it left my hands, I gathered a concentration of the air and winds around. A white sphere of the air around me, except for my head, was coalesced into a singular charge. Bringing it down with my fist upon the ground directly at her feet. Exploding out with a concussive blast and wave of energy.

Jonyna Si Jonyna Si

Last edited:
AllianceDiscordIcon2.png

A sun.

There was no way she was sending that back at him. She needed to do exactly as she-

There was an idea. She switched her hand over, quick drawing Liz launching a massive shockwave at the massive fireball. The back pressure would set it off, and a little bit of aerokinesis around her ears would allow her to keep her hearing. Just before the explosion, she closed her eyes, looking away from the blast but keeping her senses through the Force open. He was coming down on her, and she could feel a well of energy in his hand.

So she did the logical thing. She tried to cut that hand off before he could use it.

As I came down, the thrown orb was quick cut by her, but from quite a distance away. This meant the sword could reach further distances than that of the physical blade. New knowledge. Adding Aerokinesis to her Pyro bits, it made me knowledgeable that she could very well be an elementalist like myself. However, the blast from the miniature sun, I fell right through. The air, and energy I pulled from around almost the entirety of my body was being siphoned into my hand, ready to be slammed down. Thus, the blast from the explosion was enveloped further into my power.

Sailing through the flames of the blast, My smiling face exposed to her as she stood ready to slice me open. Hand opening up, the cohesion of the energized fist was transferred. Her sword quickdraw slash aimed for my hand, stopped before it could hit. Hardening the energy into a disc barrier in which the two collided.

As soon as my feet touched the ground after the strikes smacked, I leapt backwards away from her.

"You are becoming fun, but I want more!"

Both hands raised with haste, calling upon the ground to suddenly erupt with explosive results to bring forth jagged spikes, and edges. The energy wave of this call came directly for her from a short distance, would maybe shorten the time in which she could react to this. However, I planned for her to move. hands raised up, exploded themselves. Two more heavy blue torrents of flame sailed across the distance just as fast aiming a little bit higher than the distance of the incoming wave of spikes. Hoping to catch her off guard.

Jonyna Si Jonyna Si

AllianceDiscordIcon2.png

Jonyna's feet burst with energy, flames shooting her above both the spikes and the flames, the cathar taking the chance to pull her Fang from her coat and fire a flood of 15 stun rounds in rapid succession at the supposed sith. before using the force to pull Lucy out of her coat to her offhand, now one-handing both Liz and Lucy.

"Fun is relative. You want fun? Get close ya rtvih'ri and see what fun we can have."

She adjusted herself midair by repositioning her feet, rocketing at Ignatius Ignatius with both saber and sword at bare, ready to hit the sith with a downward slash aimed at both his shoulders.

Avoiding both thrown waves of power. I will say, this Jedi was impressively agile. Able to avoid the energy and come up with rather strange ways to fight against the powers I threw at her. However, the idea of the tail being able to fire at me, while charging from that distance away, Was rather tiresome. A hand raised. Directly holding these fired bolts in stasis. Then sending them back from where they came. Aiming to slow her down just for a moment.

The red blade, and sword coming for me, clearly aiming to remove my ability to fight back. They did say they would try and take me in, but that didn't mean I had to be in one piece. If it was in shambles, then they would do so. I have to say, This Jedi is not like others I knew. Very much willing to cause severe damage, and outright kill me with some of the strikes thrown.

From the belt, suddenly came from almost nowhere a lightsaber hilt. Igniting into a white brilliant light. The blade looking more like a white hot flame, barely contained within the energy field of the lightsaber, and dripping plasma from the overcharged weapon. The lightsaber blade was much longer than normal. My physical strength could easily rival beings much larger than myself. So having both blades coming down upon the white blade just above my head, allowed for a more face to face interaction between us. The blade reaching almost a length of 3 meters to completely cover the distance of my shoulders.

"Looks like we traded colors Jedi. You have red, and I white. So who is the Jedi now?"

Buffing her back and pushing the blades back, I flicked the saber around. Bringing it into a stance to have the blade pointed towards her. Keeping just that much distance between us. The long length of the blade would be used to my advantage.

"You want a saber fight, so lets have one."

Jonyna Si Jonyna Si

AllianceDiscordIcon2.png

The Cathar was forced to twirl midair to absorb the blaster bolts into her coat, but it didn't seem to stop her.

"That's Ruby, thank you very much." She snarked, old habits dying hard as she came back down to ground level, still locked with both blades. The forceful shove pushed her away, but now she was point blank. She could keep going with the Fang, but instead her tail one more hid within the massive coat, ready to be used at any moment. She also took a moment to sheath Liz, taking a more traditional Form I stance, saber positioned on the same side as the sheathed blades were. "You wanna dance? Let's dance Ona."

Some distance. Blades barely making any kind of contact, yet I could no longer see her tail. She was hiding it. The long coat helped her keep me guessing with the weapons she would use with it. That was what she had against me, however, I had fought Cathar before. They can be very... determined. She wanted a sword fight, so I would give her one.

"Foxtrot? or Swing my lady?"

She was ready. She was prepared. She wanted to me to strike out against her. Even using Shii-cho stance mixed with Jar'kai. I knew the Jedi in and out. considering I had once been one of them.

With speed, I lunged forward with the length of the blade. Using it to my advantage to "poke" at her. Small jabs that while aiming for center mass, would be used to just keep her at the distance. Much like any kind of fighting, some strikes were not meant to actually be death blows, but to gauge the target, find the distance then

Come in with a large lunge. Two flicks of the wrist. One aiming directly towards her right side, and then pulling back to be slung again at her right legs.

Jonyna Si Jonyna Si

AllianceDiscordIcon2.png

Keeping her stance, Jonyna did her best to deflect the jabs, waiting. She'd been fighting inquisitors for years, she knew a feint when she saw one. Any strike that could be lethal caused the Cathar to take a step back, before stepping back forward to her original position. Wait for it, keeping her place.

Then the lunge came. She stepped to the side, shifting her stance and faster than the average eye could see, she dropped a hand and drew Sally in one swift motion, slashing at the saber blade with her cortosis blade, all the while drawing Claire with her tail, igniting it silently and going in for the strike at his legs while the sith was distracted with her sword.

Ignatius Ignatius

There it was. That is what I wanted! The Jabs were getting both of us ready for the strikes we would be sending to one another. Blocking the first strike with her lightsaber, the second blade she had been holding onto was drawn out quickly from the sheath. Always loving the use of rapid draws so that she could take the opponent by surprise. More over, I could see the tail rearing up from behind her. Knowing it was coming out for me, that was the Lethal blow. Not the sword.

Suddenly, the white blade went silent. The usage of Tra'kata to shut one's lightsaber of at just the opportune time. The sword sailed quickly past where the saber blade had been, and instead, the saber hilt was bright quickly down to my own legs. The blade igniting as a nearly invisible blade came to smack right into the white wall of plasma. I knew this type of saber before. I even had one in the past! While I no longer had it now, I still know for a fact that the saber would be difficult to fight against with its near invisible blade to the naked eye.

"Ghostfire I see. Clever Girl."

Specifically, the Naked eye. My eyes closed for a mere second before opening again. What was once blue now burned red. My vison changing from that of the normal color spectrum, to that of thermal. I could see as our blades were clashing together right in front of my legs. I could see the heat from the weapon as a red line and the exact length of the sabers that were used.

Even if the tip of my own blade was digging into the metal ground beneath us due to the length of the blade, It suddenly changed shape. The Dual-phase activation coming into effect flicking the once invisible saber away from me, I used that moment to draw the blaster pistol with my off hand. Quick-drawing myself at near point-blank and pulling the trigger. Followed up immediately with the blade once more extending to its near 3 meter length to swipe at the woman's head.

Jonyna Si Jonyna Si

AllianceDiscordIcon2.png

Clever sonofa-

Deactivating his saber at the last moment allowed Sally to miss, but it didn't mean it wasn't still effective. She couldn't get Lucy up fast enough, so she resorted to another tactic. Raising her forearm up, she deactivated Lucy just long enough so that she didn't chop her own shoulder off, allowing the swordbreaker gauntlets under her sleeve to catch the blade aimed at her head.

The shot to the chest hurt though. Had she been wearing her Guardian armor, she would probably be better off, but she'd manage. Pain was an old friend at this point, and if she had been born without her fur, her body would show many a scar.

Ignatius Ignatius

The saber swing through into the guard of the woman's arm. As soon as the saber was funneled into the bladed bracer, the white light of the saber was cut off. The motion of my arm still continued through the cut. As if I had cut her head clean off. Pulling the saber directly towards my face to look at it, it dawned upon me. She wore cortosis. She fought Sith, she did a quick draw cut with the second sword. All but directly confirming she carried more cortosis on her. Again, Clever of her to do so. Letting my strike go through to leave me without a weapon, and her with all of the force multipliers.

"That's nifty."

I didn't wait for the next attack to come. I didn't shoot the weapon, I threw it at her. Leaping backwards with the throw, The blaster flying between us. My eyes blinked back to blue as I did so. Regular vision as the hand I threw it with messed and tampered with the blaster. My open hand crushing down on air, and so the air around the blaster crushed in upon the power cell within the weapon. All the stored energy of nearly 100 rounds of particle blaster energy would explode directly in her face. However, my hand opened up once more. Funneling the blast to only be directly aimed towards her instead of omni-directional.

The new distance created by the backwards movement, and possibly the explosion, opened me up to this time, change up my use of altering the environment. However, fueled by the dark side, Deep blue fingers of Sith Lightning lashed out at her.

Jonyna Si Jonyna Si

AllianceDiscordIcon2.png

The explosion left her at a loss. All she could do is brace, and pray to the Force that what she tried in that moment would work.

Channeling Tutaminis through her face. She closed her eyes, allowing her senses through the force to act as her own real sense. The blast knocked her back, and the cone of plasma would blind her for now, but at least for now, she wasn't down and out. But she didn't need her hearing, she didn't need her sight. She'd take a bacta bath later.

For now, she needed to hit this la'e vlo.

She raised Lucy up, using her to block the lightning initially while she sheathed Sally, switching over to Liz once more which she adjusted, allowing the katana to absorb the lightning as she charged forward, launching another sonic blast from the katana at the sith, this time charged with his own lightning.

Ignatius Ignatius

I'll give this to the Jedi. She was resilient. Able to take a blast like that directly, and keep standing to fight. Even as she closed the distance, I kept trying to activate the saber with my off hand. Clicking as she closed the distance. Slashing out with her sword charged with lighting into a burst of energy from the blade. She put me in a tough situation. Even injured, she was trying with all of her might to get me. To chase me. She wanted it so badly. Yet a smile formed deeply across my face.

Slamming my foot down, a wall of metal sheeting lifted up in front of the blast. Easily destroying the metal, it dissipated the electrical charge, but I wanted to get hit. I wanted the sword strike to hit true, but mitigate the damage done. Arms up in an X shape. A barrier of energy projected in front of me. Pushing me back. Slamming me back into a wall. Slamming my head and keeping distance from the Cathar. My arms and chest stung with a pain. Already throbbing to match my fast heart beat. Showing me, telling me I was still alive.

Dazed, blurry vision. Ears ringing loudly from the blast, her figure kept coming to close the distance. Mind raced on what to do. And it hit me. She had shown powers in fire, and wind, not much in others. Absorbing the surrounding heat from the area, the left over energy from the blast, I knelt down, barely touching the ground, and from it, erupted what could only be explained as a glacial spike advancement of ice. Deep blue and charging at her, yet growing in size from a mere few centimeters, to meters off the ground. A rapidly forming wall to strike out at her, while also creating a divide, a barrier to keep the distance, and give me time to let the saber function after being shorted out.

"You have been very fun Jedi, but I will have to end it at some point. Can't always play with your catnip."

Jonyna Si Jonyna Si

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom