Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Duelers Beware (Open to All)

(Aww I wanted to stab you)
"Fine" He hissed as he threw his saber at marek,It ignited as it's trajectory aimed to take it through mareks chest.He frowned "we both know how this will end because your order forbids you to kill even me" He would not offer Marek a chance no Marek would have to beg for that.Of course Lucien expected to have to fight and He had a hunch that no surrender would occur.

"When was I ever one to play by the rules Lucien?" Marek questioned as he rolled to the side, out of the way of @[member="Lucien Cordel"]'s saber. Instantly he darted forward, slashing at the man's chest with intent to cut him in two from that point with his saber. Lucien seemed to forget that the Order stated that if a Jedi drew his saber, he had to be prepared to take a life, which Marek was more than ready to.

Lucien back pedeled and snached his blade from the air as it came back then he pushed forward Deploying several random strikes typical of the Shi-choo style."Find try to kill be but you will only give your self to the dark" He laughed

Marek countered the random strikes with a series of parries, each time he bounced away the crimson saber swung towards him by @[member="Lucien Cordel"]. "You underestimate my capability to resist the dark Lucien." He retorted, slashing across the Sith's gut with his saber as he dropped low.

Tarika Sadow*

Shadow Fleet Commander | Rule Breaker
Tarika had gotten word that two of her subordinants were being targeted by Jedi, as she flew over the planet in her animus class assault carrier she focused her mind in meditation, she allowed the droid pilot to pilot the ship and she cleared her mind and focused for the mission at hand, her last message from governor cordel stated they were in the arctic region of the planet vortusa, she left Zaadja in a rush and now she held onto her own consciousness and to her own focused mind to better get the job done.

Two fringers were being targeted by jedi, @[member="Lucien Cordel"] and @[member="Subject 13"], they both engaged one or more Jedi and so it was up to tarika to even the odds, she was getting ready to go up against @[member="Tracyn Ordo"].

(OOC NOte: I'll take a couple posts to enter the battle arena, make sure you don't end this without me)

@[member="Tracyn Ordo"]

Lucien back stepped and parried the blade as it came to cut him in two.The blade hissed as he held it back and shot lightning from his left hand.He smiled again "I underestimate little,but the darkness is a convincing mistress"

As the blades locked again, Marek wasn't surprised to see lightning heading his way. Reaching out with the force he began absorbing it into a ball of energy. Like every time he and @[member="Lucien Cordel"] fought, they were at a stalemate. Eventually he felt one of them would win out, but that would be some time from now, and he wanted to face down a certain LotF Sith Master who may or may not have been named Darnok Lussk first. Because master v apprentice was always fun.

(How quant you want to fight my student)
The two men were trapped in a stalemate One hand fighting with the force, their other engaged in saber fighting neither would budge without encouragement Lucien would have to fight dirty Lucien brought his knee into mareks groin he had done this before and marek had been wearing protection.

(But your student was my master :p )

Marek always wore armor, without exception, well without exception in the field. Lucien Would hit an armored plate, but now Marek would play dirty. Quickly he head butted @[member="Lucien Cordel"], but jerked his head back quickly, as to not get decapitated. The move had been a spur of the moment type thing, one that caused both involved a good bit of pain.

Lucien reeled backward his head ringing the force shot off to the side melting a hole in the snow "Good hit" Lucien smiled as he regained his composure He returned to a ready stance and waited his movements would be sluggish for a short time.

Marek stumbled back, a defiant grin on his fact as well. His movements were sluggish for a moment or two, as he regained his composure. "You can give up whenever." He taunted, assuming a ready stance and staring down @[member="Lucien Cordel"].

Tarika Sadow*

Tarika was flying above in her ship and as it started to descend out of the atmosphere it quickly descended toward the arctic glaciers of the planet, she came from meditation and rose while holding her pants tightly, adjusting the sash belt around her waist she quickly began to walk out, ever since she had met a Jedi Master she had been different yet she knew this master held no feelings for her so she continued on her current path.

As the ship continued to descend she walked to the drop port of the ship, a small hatch that allowed for a quick drop to the ground, she walked over to it and held her clothes from being blown all over, as the ship dropped low enough she dropped through the opening and down to the planets surface, as she landed on her feet she looked over at @[member="Tracyn Ordo"] and smirked I always wanted to test my strength and power against a republic morsel she taunted and then quickly gathered the force in her hand and sent a powerful kinetic spark at him, she waited several moments for the spark to get close and then attacked with a leap, a twirl of her saberstaff without activating it and a downward thrusting slash of her blade while activating one side of the staff.

Alan

Blessed are the peacemakers
Already flying through the air, an attack like that missed Tracyn as he moved through, the lightsaber skimming off of his Dashi armor. Tracyn shoved aside Subject 13, and turned to face the new opponent, some Sith girl. He held the lightsaber down and at an angle, his body to the side to make a smaller target. The Djem So stance. As she came to him with the leaping attack, Tracyn raised up his blade to counter her arc with a small sidestep and a wave of his blue blade against hers to deflect it. Using the momentum to spin around on his heel, Tracyn held out his fingers, and sent a force push to her as he spun back around. It wouldn't hurt, but it would give him some breathing room against her."You know, you really should do your homework on who you fight, toots."Tracyn said, dropping back into the frontal Djem So stance.

@[member="Tarika Sadow"]

Tarika Sadow*

Tarika heard him and felt his push against her but she only countered it with a elegant and light push against his, she was smart and knew how to counter the force but what she did not truly understand was the elegance of saber dueling and this one appeared to have experience in lightsaber combat but she also knew enough to not give him some room to fight in.

As he backed away she cleverly got in close, or at least tried anyway, he apparently was slightly faster with his footwork, she obviously didn't understand who he nor did she cared, what she cared about was the fact his pals were picking on her own, she didn't like it one bit and as she continued to try and get in close she spoke clearly and with discernible authority over the others True I do not know who you are, but I also don't care as it is you're trespassing and picking a fight you clearly have no business in she spoke with the usual command tone, it was her job to make sure the Lords were taken care of and not preyed upon as she was an enforcer.

@[member="Tracyn Ordo"]

Alan

Blessed are the peacemakers
As she stepped in close, the Knight was effective on his footwork, and followed through with a earth-shaking, force-enhanced sledge-hammer smashing like attack that was such a trademark of Djem So, and Tracyn in general. A sharp movement of his dominant leg provided him with power, and a slide of his opposite, weak leg, gave him the ability to close the distance of the two rather quickly. Tracyn not only had his natural strength to rely on, but the force empowered strength that he was also giving off of to give him the edge in the attack and in the fight. If Tariko was smart, she'd run away and refuse to get in the middle of anymore of Tracyn's affairs ever again. He aimed for her hilt, in order to knock her down to the ground or split it in half, depending on the material it was made out of. "Now I'll give you a rarity of an opportunity, and that is to stand down, missy." Tracyn said with a snarl.

@[member="Tarika Sadow"]

Tarika Sadow*

She felt the earth underneath her shake and quake it's way into her being knocked down, but she was crafty and clever so she just did a sideways summersault until she was clear of the path of the quake, he also did what she had thought he would do and give her an option to stand down or he would think up something to do. This was the difference between the lords and the republic, the Lords were and are used to surviving, for them everything is a survival game but to the Republic everything seems to be a party and a war zone so it was no different really, but the lords also were the ones growing dominant every single day in the galaxy.

as Tracker decided to give her a hammer blow she ducked under and around pulling a rope-a-dope and then went to slam her hilt into his rib cage while staying low; she did not care who he was or what his skill with fighting is, he was, to her; the enemy and now he would pay for his mistakes and go home with one battle he could not win... this would be his punishment for picking a fight and going against a lord.

@[member="Tracyn Ordo"]

"Marek,I would not even consider giving you the satisfaction" Lucien said he was all seriousness for the moment.He took a few seconds more to consider his plan of attack... He couldn't mind attack as his head was still reeling but he could choke Lucien rushed in close then backpedaled a little and tried to force choke his turncoat opponent,If it succeeded Lucien would skewer the now choking jedi.

Eddie

E
"ALL HAIL CORNHOLIO!!!"

Eddie shouted as his hijacked X-Wing nosedived and crashed into the area, but missed everyone in the process of it.

(Sorry for makign this so short, I guess boredom is not a good muse)

@[member="Lucien Cordel"]

It worked, Marek was choked and skewered through the gut, heavily injured, but Marek was never one to go down easily. On sheer willpower he brought his saber across Lucien's right arm, hopefully cutting it off before Marek pushed the Sith, and his saber back across the snow. He fell to his knees and coughed up blood onto the pristine white snow, but if everything worked right, he wouldn't be the only one bleeding.

(Sabers would cauterise the wound no blood :) )
Luciens arm was barely attached to his shoulder he yelped in pain and collapsed to the floor his saber dropping next to him thank goodness for iron skin.He spoke into his ear piece "I need medical evac now" He spoke weakly He looked over to marek "Im done if you are lord jedi ... Let me leave and I will offer you the same courtesy" He spoke his head hurt and he felt light headed.He looked over to see his fellow fringer but he couldn't see past his own hands.

(Good show)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom