Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Duel?

Lira Dajenn

L
[member="Ermac Laith"] Would you mind starting this one? I've done three of them already and i'm out of ideas XD

[member="Vulpesen"] I think Ermac will be the last one for a little while, 4 is my limit and since i haven't fought him before...but i'll put you on a list and we'll have that rematch eventually :)

but... but...
tumblr_lj8ubuyjtj1qg64aho1_500.gif
Ok...

Stephanie Swail

Look what they've done to my dream
[member="Nemene Talith"]

I've got three saber users - one Sith Knight (Asterion), one Jedi Rogue Padawan (Connor Harrison), and one former Jedi who hasn't encountered a Sith before (Levia Sol).

I've never duelled before, so that probably cancels me out, BUT I'm very eager to and develop a good story / duel / outcome, so am willing to participate if you can find something from any of them, as I'm very easy going for character development and progress.

I know Sith don't "duel", but anything goes in Chaos I guess.... :p

Just let me know either way.

:)

Lira Dajenn

L
[member="Asterion"] We dont have to duel if youde rather not. We could write a thread :) Nemene needs more underlings! Joking, but ide be happy to do a normal thread with you if you dont want to duel.

Stephanie Swail

Look what they've done to my dream
[member="Nemene Talith"] I am happy to duel if you wish, nothing wilder than an untamed beast with rage!

But a normal thread is fine too. It's totally up to you, for Nemene's development. :)

Lira Dajenn

L
PM me a bit of info about your characters perhaps? Especially your goals for them. Then i can decide which one would be best for Nemene to interact with :)

Lira Dajenn

L
Asterions will be my last one until i finish another one :) Sorry [member="Antares Windu"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom