Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Duel?

Lira Dajenn

L
I like dueling, and i am somewhat well known for it on some of my other characters as well as this one, having thrown a puppy into a river and beaten a space meth addict to near death with her.

I would like to do some more of this. If you'd like to crack at fighting a almost non-force using force user, post here and i'll see if we can't get a good duel and story out of it, and oh yes, i don't just randomly duel people for no reason, there will be story!

Lira Dajenn

L
[member="Hasjo Hallu"] A Jedi is perfect! We could have a run in on an outer rim world, match eyes and then let the stabbing begin!

I'll have something up soon :)

For some reason I read that as beating a meth addict to near death with a puppy and throwing her in a river.... Re-reading it... still doesn't sound like sunshine and rainbows.

Someday, I will RP with you. Your character's love of inflicting pain on others isn't something I can't not RP with. Sadly, I am not worthy enough to face you at the moment.

But know that I am interested and, someday, we shall RP. Either in a fight with an awesome story attached (Fights are no fun otherwise), or some other scenario. :)

Lira Dajenn

L
[member="Verrin Ris'To "]Cool. I'm generally open for RP's at any time, even with the weak ;)

[member="Nemene Talith"] I will be sure to take you up on that when I have some more character development under Verrin's belt as he needs more time to grow and mature. Nemene seems like she would snap his mind, and beliefs, like a toothpick right now which, admittedly, could be rather fun, but I want him to grow a little more.

Lira Dajenn

L
Hit me up when you're ready then. My sister and I are always willing to snap mind, beliefs, and bodies.

Talon Vosra

T
[member="Nemene Talith"]

I would duel you and I have IC reasons to do so that are more personal than burn the heretic.

Lira Dajenn

L
[member="Talon Vosra"] Whats the reason? I assume its the torture of one of your friends -coughs-

[member="Nemene Talith"]
it-amp-039-s-time-to-duel_o_1302503.jpg

Talon Vosra

T
[member="Nemene Talith"]

My best friend Kira Liadain but no rush that story is not finished yet so whenever is fine.

Lira Dajenn

L
Talon Vosra said:
[member="Nemene Talith"]

My best friend Kira Liadain but no rush that story is not finished yet so whenever is fine.
Best to wait for that to see the outcome then ;)

Considering I've "captured" the lovely Evelynn in another thread. Which I need to reply to soon. Hahahah. I think it only right I come to apprehend her sister as well. All for the glory of bounty Strider Garon has placed on the Sith!

[member="Nemene Talith"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom