Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Duel?

Hello there!

I'm itching to get a feel for Aoki Mira's fighting style, but too easily overwhelmed to just jump into a Dom for that testing grounds. I was wondering if any Sith, Maw, or other Dark Siders were open to a duel? Just a good ol' fight. I was contemplating having her researching some light side/ grey stuff on a ruined planet, so maybe her opponent is there for a reason? Whichever would allow for both to escape without failing their factions and stuff lol

Mira is an early knight level Imperial Knight.

Let me know if interested!

Hmm... I think the Empire is technically on opposing sides of both the Enclave and the RTL, my main factions. But I can't think of any reason why Corbin might be near Mira. As for a reason to duel? He wouldn't really have a reason, but would accept a challenge if offered. I haven't done any combat (reading threads to try to get a feel for it), but I gotta start somewhere. So if you have any good ideas, I'm open to listen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom