Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Starship DT-11 Class Imperial Freighter

Status
Not open for further replies.
jan-philipp-spitz-render-mono-4-4k-comp.jpg

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: To create a personal starship for Darth Iraath
  • Image Source: Here
  • Canon Link: N/A
  • Permissions: N/A
  • Primary Source: Freighter, Millennium Falcon
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Freighter
  • Length: 35.85 Metres
  • Width: 25.41 Metres
  • Height: 7.4 Metres
  • Armament: Very Low
    • 2x Dual Medium Laser Cannon Turrets
    • 2x Heavy Laser Cannon Turrets
    • 2x Missile Tubes
  • Defenses: Low
  • Squadron Count: None
  • Maneuverability Rating: High
  • Speed Rating: High
  • Hyperdrive: Class 1.8 Hyperdrive
STANDARD FEATURES
ADVANCED SYSTEMS
STRENGTHS
  • Highly Maneuverable: The DT-11 Freighter is extremely maneuverable helpful for getting out of tight situation
  • Advanced Targeting & Tracking Computers: The DT-11 Freighter is equipped with a IN-344-B "Sightline" holographic imaging system and a ANc 2.7 Targeting computer that have been highly modified as the models used are extremely outdated, upgrading the base capabilities.
  • Fast Hyperdrive: The DT-11 is equipped with a Class 1.8 Hyperdrive, allowing quick travel between the Core Worlds and the Outer Rim Territories.
WEAKNESSES
  • Minimally Armed: The DT-11 Freighter is lightly armed, only equipped with light laser cannons.
DESCRIPTION

The DT-11 Freighter is a unique type of freighter, that was developed by Kuat Drive Yards, which was made to serve as the Personal Starship of Darth Iraath. Coated with a thin layer of Reflec, which warps sensors and thus rendering the ship near invisible to sensors. The DT-11 Freighter is armed with 2 Single Laser Cannon Turrets, 2 Dual Laser Cannons, and 2 Missile Tubes. The DT-11 Freighter is equipped with Modified Torplex Deflector Shield Generator. The DT-11 Freighter can hold up to 10 people and has consumables of up to 4 weeks. The DT-11 also has 1 person sized escape pod located at aft of the vessel. The Crew of the DT-11 comprises of 1 pilot, 1 co-pilot, 2 engineers and 2 gunners and have dedicated seats in the cockpit and have there own bunks.

Last edited:

Ravenfire

King of Pumpkins
Darth Iraath Darth Iraath

Hi there, I will be your judge for this submission.

You need to have some materials in that field, you can't just leave it blank and hope for the best. At the very least say Durasteel or something there.

Also your really underbalanced, now you can leave it as it is or bump up some ratings such as your speed and Maneuverability if you want to.

Ravenfire

King of Pumpkins
Darth Iraath Darth Iraath

Okay, so quick thing just before I continue this reviewing process in the rest of this post. Judges get pinged any time a thread has a post that they are reviewing, much how other threads work, and there are rules against pinging judges multiple times. So in future, I would just bundle everything together as one post so a judge who might be reviewing multiple submissions isn't just flooded with your pings alone and misses other submissions they were looking over.

Moving on from that.

Thank you for adding the materials, and yeah I had figured as much but wanted to double check as it is your submission. So as your happy with it I will move it along.

Approved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom