Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Drowning in Sorrows

"I suppose you're right." Feeling a bit more comfortable with the Twee now, he began to take his hands and run them up the sides of her neck , over her ears, and up the sides of her head, massaging more of her head with every single stroke. "Nima, I want to apologize on behalf of all the men in the galaxy , particularly humans, who consider your species to be nothing more than sexual objects or trophy servants. That's exceptionally improper to consider a wonderful and diversely cultured race such as the Twi'leks as such a basic denigration."

Vitor held respect and care for all forms of sentient life, even most semi-sentient life.

@[member="Nima Ven"]

Nima scoffed a little, though the motion his hands made were far to relaxing for her to even muster the slightest amount of hatred, for now. "There's no point apologizing. People are they way they are. They can only wish for protection when I come for them." Of course, Nima had planned out her revenge. It was one of the first things she did when she received her freedom. Every person that had caused her pain, every tormenting smile she had been flashed, every quick hand and every sleepless night. They would all be paid for...

@[member="Vitor Imperieuse"]

"You don't need to do that." Soft sighs crossed Vitor's lips as he now massaged from her wrsts, over her shoulders, up her neck, then down her lekku. "The wonderful thing about those who are criminals is that eventually, they will realize all along that they themselves have planned their own downfall. Look at the Hutt Cartel - for every life that one of them has ever ruined, that was one more life that will end up being the one that breaks them. All you must do is be patient - doing so is key to making sure of their demise."

After all, he still we a Jedi at heart. sentimentality and the peaceful road was more his style.

@[member="Nima Ven"]

Nima sighed a little, licking her lips as she prepared to speak. "I don't believe that, other wise it would work the other way around as well." She sank backward a little as his hands traveled back to her lekku.

"Well, look at all the Hutts and Black Sun members who've died over the years. They died because of their own criminal enterprises." He ran a hand carefully over the back of her neck, moving all the way down her back and massaging it with his stroked before stroking upwards, returning to her neck, then her lekku.

"Vengeance isn't always the answer. If it was, the Sith would have a much higher body count than they do now. The same goes to the Jedi."

@[member="Nima Ven"]

Nima shrugged a little. "Sometimes I think fate is a little to kind. I'd like to start taking matters into my own hands. Each to their own I suppose." For her, that was the end of the conversation. She had no desire to strike up a debate on it, she was rather enjoying his massage.

"Perhaps it is." Vitor smiled. He couldn't help but feel happy that he was helping a former slave recuperate. "Nima, I'm very pleased that I was able to assist you in relaxing. You are a wonderful woman, and I'm very glad that I have been and currently am pleasing you with the massage." It was true - as a Jedi, he enjoyed serving the average galactic citizen.

@[member="Nima Ven"]

Nima grinned heavily, breaking into a large smile. Only seconds later Nima was laughing out loud, a huge smile on her face. Her shoulders jiggled gently, causing her lekku to sway as it died down into a heavy giggle. She doubled over, clutching her stomach as she sniggered, before inhaling heavily. Once she had controlled herself, Nima straightened her back and tilted her head. Her eyes closed as the large smile on her face died down to a small grin. "I like you Vitor. You make me laugh." She shuffled back a little, her shoulders relaxing expectantly.

"And I like you too, Nima. You're a very straightforward person, and I greatly appreciate your not beating around the bush when it comes to being sincere about your thoughts in relation to my own." It was indeed true. He did greatly admire that. Maybe... No, he doubted that would happen. "Nima... What are you doing nowadays, if I may ask? not attempting to pry, I'm just curious what your plans are for life now."

Perhaps she could get a job helping him with archaeological finds.

@[member="Nima Ven"]

Nima crunched her shoulders up a little. "I'm learning under someone, but in my spare time nothing. As you can tell." Nima gestured with her hand a little, signifying the situation.

"Well, I run an archaeological expeditionary company. We go hunt for relics and whatnot so private collectors and museums can have their shelves covered in artifacts. I'd love to hire you on and get your assistance with getting more relics. You'll make a generous payday, as many of these artifacts sell for enormous amounts of credits."

He smiled, eager to hear her response.

Nima paused for a moment, lifting her shoulders a little from their relaxed position. "I'm not sure. I'd have to ask of course..." She stopped, trailing her sentence off as she thought. She recalled no direct order to ask permission before leaving. Regardless, she would rather not find herself on the wrong side of Isley Verd. She had yet to see a hint of any anger in him, but imagination was a very powerful tool.

"I understand... I'd just like to work with you. You seem like an exceptionally cordial person, and the more time I spend with you, the more I see the two of us being good friends with one another." It was true - he did see her as being a good friend to him. "After all, it's nice to have a woman to talk with while my own is off experiencing... the dark side of life."

He sighed. Hopefully Lilith would come back to her senses.

@[member="Nima Ven"]

Nima shrugged a little and finally turned her body around to face him properly. She cleared her throat a little as she began to speak. "As much as I'm intrigued by your offer, I don't want to be a replacement for your wife. Or someone who fills in her gap, for that matter." Nima raised her brow a little, pausing for a moment as she thought of more to add on. Before he had a chance to reply she continued with her next sentence. "I like you too. I think you're very rational and rather amusing. But I can't replace the feeling she gave you. I suggest you try looking for a different kind of love."

"I understand that." A sigh elicited from Vitor's lips. "I suppose I'm so used to the experience of loss with regards to female friends and lovers that I feel too natural this way." Smiling and looking the Twi'lek over, he chuckled, smirking with thoughts of times gone past. "When you've lived as long as I have, seen many of the things that people nowadays would never have seen, it makes an impression on you. And I suppose talking to people about it makes me feel more comfortable. Would you mind if I told you the story of my lives?"

@[member="Nima Ven"]

Nima crunched her face up a little, settling wrinkles on her forehead and in between her brows. "The galaxy hasn't made more of an impression on you because you've lived longer." She sat up straight, curving her back a little and pulling a lekku over her shoulder. She nodded in response to his question, the wrinkles on her face fading as she dove into a more concentrated state of mind. She was determined to give his story the attention it deserved.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom