Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Droid Get-together

So I know us droids aren't supposed to be out in the galaxy socializing with each other. We are normally working and following our orders, right?

But I thought it would be interesting to host a get-together for all the droids of the galaxy. If anyone is interested please reply here or PM me. Even droids deserve to have a little fun sometimes!

Organic, sentient beings are also welcome.

Thread is here: http://starwarsrp.net/topic/56380-harder-better-faster-stronger-open-to-droids/

Guest list: [member="Break"] [member="R4N-JR"] [member="Jen"]

nx0a8db.jpg
Are you up for rp'ing with this guy? I just want to try out how the Boss Wok Droid acts. If you guys are throwing a meet-up one of these fellows could bring you your chinese take out food that you ordered over the HoloNet. :p

[member="Morgan Redeaux"] I have two characters (this one and Torvas) who are both droid owners. Would it be too weird if one of their NPC droids attended the function? Then again, I guess one of them could accompany their droid as an organic guest if you'd like!

[member="Morgan Redeaux"]

I am actually quite interested, as I have had a droid character shelved for some time, and the mention of a get-together actually has made me start revamping him, so if you'd be fine with a combat oriented droid without much social knowledge (he can actually be quite rude) coming to the party then he'd be there :p... Once I finish revampin' him and his body is approved.

I decided to stop by to give my two droids something to do. Out of curiosity, is the name of this thread a Daft Punk reference?

I loved that post that [member="BB-4001A"] wrote by the way!

[member="Morgan Redeaux"]

So some stuff has come up IRL, dunno when it will clear up though so I most likely won't be able to post soon, so sadly Drazav probably won't make his debut in this thread :(...

But have fun anyways, (an)droids for the win! :p

(Actually I just finished the factory sub, and I'm rushing through his bio since I've gotten a break, so I might actually be able to post soon... Hopefully -.-)

EDIT: ... I guess whatever was happening IRL cleared up, since I finished everything I needed to, and I'm just waiting for a FJ to walk me through completing his body submission, which shouldn't take too long.

Also I have a faction open for droid freedom if you are at all interested in this kind of stuff. Should be some political battles and diplomatic meetings if you want to join!

[member="Adenn Gra'tua"] [member="BB-4001A"] [member="Janus Viminal"] [member="Morgan Redeaux"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom