Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Drinks and Stars

"Are you to my liking?" That was interesting question, Deslin hasn't heard that one before, or ever to be in fact. He turned around slowly to face, walking slowly over to her. His face got closer to hers by the second. Deslin leaned in, his forehead on hers. His face got lower, kissing her, her lips on his. It felt warm, and Deslin liked it. They made out for a couple seconds, Deslin backing up off of her, still inches away. "I guess you are." He backed up complete and turned around again, to stop the water that was about to overflow.

That was his first kiss in quite a while, he was just surprised that he didn't mess it up in the process. From Part A to Part B, is was smooth suave, just how he had wanted it in the first place. That was something that he would have to get used to for quite sometime, if everything works out okay.

[member="Vettu'honi'oazi"]

Th quizzical response from Deslin earned a devilish grin from the Chiss and he turned around to examine her more exposed body, the two soon finding themselves face to face, her heart racing as the Nautolan drew her mouth in for a passionate kiss, sending a warm sensation through her body. The twos lips spayed in contact with one another and both participated in a short make out session, Vettu blushing wildly as the two finally parted, "hmm, your lips taste just as I imagine honey".

With that out of the way it was time to take things up a notch, well in her mind anyways, plus there clothes of her were rather, constrictive. As Deslin turn back around to take care of the shower Vettu began to undo the clip on her lacy bra top, the small piece of clothing making a small thump as it hit the ground, Vettu proceeding to warping her arms around the Nautolan. Her now exposed chest pressing up against his back, "Well, there is more where that came from".

[member="Deslin Vegar"]

As he turned around to turn off the almost wasted water, he heard a soft thud and a warm body on his back. He smiled as he already knew this was going to happen. As he got up slowly, he turned around facing once more leaning to have another small and comfortable make out session. He wrapped his arms around her waist as they had made out passionately in the bathroom. Too be honest for him. the bath room was sort of too compact for Deslin, he decided to take himself and the Chiss out of the room, completely forgetting the shower. He slowly carried himself and her over the bed were he fell over, with her on top of him.

"You are certainly right. There is more where that came from." As he tried to remove his pants while she was still up on him. After a couple attempts, he got them off and threw them aside. He stared into her face again, smiling excitedly, "So babe, are you ready for this?" Deslin's heart was racing. He was so ready for this, but he wanted if was she ready. He pushed some hair that was in her face, so they met eye to eye.

Vettu kept close proximity to the Nautolan as he turn around, not hesitating to embrace his kiss once again, the two lost in passion as they made out once again, her hands sliding down the mans well toned back and to his behind as they slowly made their way out of the shower. The two fell over, Vettu resealing a playful 'eep' as they did so, placing her hand against Deslin well build abs, running her slender finger down wards ans he attempted to remove his pants, "I bet there is much more for both of us, I can't wait to see you equipment".

As his pants finally came off Vettu could have sworn she hear a spring like sound coming from behind her, just making the Chiss all the more eager to start their fun together, but the show was far from over, she still needed to shed one last piece of clothing. As the two stared at each other eye another sultry grin appeared on her face, "Oh honey, just one more thing I have to do". Vettu stood, giving Deslin a good view of her almost bare body, reaching down seductively, her hand rubbing against her curves as she reached for her underwear, the small piece of fabric sliding it off and flicking it away with her foot before resuming her position on top of the Nautolan, "he he, now I am ready".

[member="Deslin Vegar"]

As she stepped back to remove her underwear, Deslin smiled. He was really excited for this. When she finished, Deslin picked her up and layed her on his legs, right next to his crotch area. His heart at this point felt that it was about to burst. He leaned back as whatever was about to happen was going to be something to remember in the future.

-Fade to Black-
Early Morning, Tatooine

From last night, Deslin was tired. His muscles were as stiff as boards. But it was worth it. The sheets were almost above his chest. He looked to his right to see the beautiful Chiss woman beside him. He wiped the hair out of her eyes as they started to open slowly. "Mornin', Sunshine."

Like a slippery snake Vettu rested her body on top of the Nautolans chest once again, rubbing her leg against his rather large 'blaster', "Hee hee, lets get down the business shall we".

-FTB-

Vettu had lost track of time while under the bed sheets, morning soon coming in no time at all, the small amount of sun light peaking through the window, a small brush from a green hand returning the Chiss to the world of the living. "Morning to you to sexy, peewee that was a rough night", she felt stiff, but most of all a bit chilly, Tatooine nights becoming rather cold, giving the Chiss a slightly naught idea to warm up.

"Its a bit cool in here, mind if I get closer"? regardless of his answer Vettu pulled herself onto Deslin, her naked body rubbing against his bare chest, her arms rapping around his neck as she hugged him for warmth, "So my love... have you got any plans for today"?

[member="Deslin Vegar"]

He noticed that it was quite cold and with her right next to him, bare and warm now. He stroked her hair as he thought of something that he was going to do. To be honest he had no real plans in mind, but to just hang out at this room with his lady for the rest of the day. "Nothing in mind truly, just to hand out with you." He smiled at her, knowing that he was quite hungry as well. He remebered that he hadn't ate anything the other day and now either. "What do you say I make breakfast?"

Until a new job came up, Vettu had nothing really going on in her life, but to be honest with herself, she felt as if this new man might become a solid thing in her life, maybe settle down and see how a proper relationship would go, maybe join him on what ever adventure he would get up to. "Sure I could use some breakfast, a sexy naked man like yourself serving me in bed sounds like a dream come true, though I can help if you like, I know my way around a kitchen" 'if only I knew how to make those cookies Avon gave me that one time, man they where good".

[member="Deslin Vegar"]

But there was one problem with this proposal, he wasn't really the cooking type. Last time he checked, the only thing he could make in the kitchen was a bright and lit fire. It was a situation he knew he wouldn't get out of easily. "Say, i'm no good with cooking anything myself, so could you do me a favor and help me out in there?" That was a problem he would have to deal with later.

Vettu gave a slight chuckle, so there where some faults with her new man, but that was okay, made things more realistic, and it was the least she could do for such a great night, "Perhaps I should give you lessons sometime, so what food do you have here at the moment I can work with"? Vettu quickly rose out of bed, picking up her panties and sliding them back on before walking over to the fridge, not really bothering to put on anything else.

[member="Deslin Vegar"]

He did the same, hopping out of bed, putting on the same undershirt and pants from the day before. He really didn't have anything here because he was going to stay here for such short notice. "At the moment, nothing, but we could work something out, if that's fine by you. Also, is that all your going to put on? Just curious." As he went to the bathroom to freshen up, closing the door behind him, doing the basic routine of what he normally did in there.

Closing the door to the fridge and truing around Vettu gave him a playful look before following Deslin into the bathroom, "What, you don't like it? if we are going out I can change fully, but just around you I don't see the need to get properly dressed, make it easier if either of us want to have some fun". That and her dress got a little tight sometimes, sure it was good or attracting people of the opposite sex and all, but it was not something she liked to wear all the time, more preferring her sneaking suit then anything else, but that was back at her ship.

[member="Deslin Vegar"]

Deslin turned to find her right behind him, semi-naked.. "Oh, it's fine, I was just wondering. Alright. I'll like that." He smirked along with the comment. He was down with anything at this a point, as long as he could eat something along with it. At this point, he was practically starving at this point. He kissed her on her lips again, as he walked out the bathroom to the fridge to scan for food. To his surprise, there was a little of food, that didn't look edible for his sake. Nothing. He sighed as he laid his body against the counter. He thought what of what he could do to fix this problem, that would mean he would have to get up out into public, into the sunlight. Not something he wanted to do at this moment. So just laid there thinking.

She returned a sly smirk at his comment, rubbing her hands along her thighs as the two kissed once more, licking her lips once they had broken off again, "Hee hee I knew you would, besides, not like there is much point in hiding anything". Truth be told not wearing anything also sounded fun, but it tended to get drafty down their, so putting on some minor clothing was more of a 'to stay comfortable' thing, though just wearing underwear was still very naughty. "Well you do not have a ship of your own do you? perhaps we can have breakfast there if we lack for food at the moment, I can quickly throw on my dress if that's the case, its still morning and should still be a bit cool outside".

[member="Deslin Vegar"]

"I do, there's on problem with it, It's a one seater." As much as he wanted to, leaving Tatooine would be an issue. He couldn't leave without his fighter, but he also could't leave without her. It was basically a lose lose situation. And he still didn't know if she had a ship of her own, making it even more confusing more than it already was. "Say, you don't have a ship of your own, do you? Just curious." They were going to have t leave the planet, one way or another.

She could have made a joke about sitting on his lap, or maybe something similar but much more... naughty, but she knew this was actually a semi-serious problem the two faced if they wanted to stay together. "Well yes I do have a ship of my own, a small A-wing, get me from A to B, not roomy, mainly because I spend a lot of time on my employers ship or complexes, perhaps I should get a freighter for a ship that can take a few people". It was not like she was an amazing pilot either, so having a fast and nimble craft that was mainly designed for anti-star fighter roles was not the most effect ship to have around, the only reason she purchased it was because of its cheap price and maintenance cost.

[member="Deslin Vegar"]

And there was problem 2. She didn't have a big enough ship of her own so it really came down to how much would a freighter cost. Deslin didn't get paid that much so he had little to spend for himself. And trying to find a freighter here, that's probably a no too. He sat down and laid on the bed for awhile. He was hungry but to be completely honest he could wait. It wasn't a good idea, but he could take some time before eating again. He wanted to know if she was hungry. At this point, Deslin felt that all of his cares were nothing compared to hers. "Are you hungry, or could you wait? I'm fine with either, but I just wan't to make sure."

Vettu wondered where the closest ship yard was, chances where there was no real place to buy a ship on Tattooine, and though her last pay check was a good amount, and a small fighter like an A-wing would could be sold for a nice sum, buying a new freighter off the assembly line was not really within her price range. As for food though, "Well how about we get off this rock and go somewhere a little cooler, I can wait to eat and I am sure there are plenty of space ports with proper restaurants that sell edible food, I'm sure just tailing you in a fighter will do for now until we can buy our own ship".

[member="Deslin Vegar"]

"Uhh, Alright, but you would have to lead the way." Already the word that was going through his was no. He knew damned well he could not fly a freighter. What kind of pilot did she think he was? And a colder planet? The only colder planet off of the top of his head was Bespin, on Cloud City. They had edible food, really edible food there. But getting there would actually take some time. Jumping through hyperspace. No thanks. But he was going to let her go the dominant route and let it happen anyways. "I guess that's the plan for now."

"Sure sure I can lead the way if you want honey, sorry if I am a bit pushy, kind of don't want to spend more time on this small rock then necessary, typical Chiss not liking the heat and all, well aside from the kind that takes place in the bed, I like that". She reached over to her dress, grabbing a small holo projector out of its pocket an lighting up a map of the galaxy. "Lets see, the closest planet with a good size population will probably be Ryloth, a little cooler then here and along the Mara Corridor, I hear that the place has undergone massive rebuilding since the CIS took over, ending the slave trade and all, probably feel more welcoming as well, nice ship yard and decent bars where we can get to know each other a bit better".

[member="Deslin Vegar"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom