Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Drinking Ones Cares Away

"I'm certain we can find a place." He said with a smile. On their way out, he noted the Jedi Master, @[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"] and inclined his head ever so slightly just as he and @[member="Adelaide Baldesarra"] walked out to go find some sand in the setting sun. It probably felt better when it was cooling anyway.

She noticed @[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"] in the corner but she had no idea that he was another Jedi. Adelaide just figured that there was another patron in the bar is all. It was obvious that@[member="Antares Windu"] knew him as he seemed to nod to him as they left. Though woman didn't think much of it though as her mind was elsewhere. Normally she just didn't go up and go anywhere with just anybody. She had always been cautious so this honestly was her throwing it to the wind and being spontaneous. She just hoped it made her feel better about things.

"I'm curious, what do Jedi like to do for fun? Or I guess the better question is what do you like to do for fun?" She questioned as they began to walk along the street as the sun set. They were doing what she wanted which made her curious as to what he liked doing. She didn't know much about the Jedi or what they did. She was curious and hearing about him got the focus off herself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom