Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Drifter looking for a home?

ᴛʜᴇ ɢɪʀʟ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏʟᴅᴇɴ ɢᴜɴ
lil different from my usual lfg's but here goes: I've got a mandalorian renegade wandering the galaxy with no real drive or plan yet. she's also a clone trying to adjust to a life outside of orders and strict hierarchy, if teaching a young gunslinger how to adult interests you xD

she get's along best with other mandos but she's actually spent more time among "outsider" mercs at this point and even then it depends on the mandalorians, seeing as she's always been a bit of a "black sheep" among her ppl. I also don't recommend her to any pacifist types 'cause she's morally flexible and definitely fits into the "weapons are part of my religion" category lol!

might take a very brief "warming up" phase but i'm definitely interested in making friends for this character, even if they star as just "co-workers" or even enemies!
I might also consider factions but only if she seems to mesh well with the group.

Sooo with all that in mind, anyone wanna hang out with a rowdy runaway gunslinger?

Damion Dorian Tarkin Damion Dorian Tarkin read up on draconia and dorian and i gotta say, interesting stuff! Tarkin would certainly be the most proper employer she's ever guarded lol
lemme know if you wanna set up a meeting or if there's a thread you want me to join. here or discord (ellie.ex), whatever works best for ya

Sahan Dragr Sahan Dragr Tae'l is technically hiding from the enclave rn for fear of her mother finding her lmao! so im sure she and Avel wouldn't have problems about that. She's too free spirited to go "main stream" anyway ;p

I saw on the bio that your char used to have a bounty? depending on how recently it was terminated, i could see her going after him only to receive the update after running into him lol

Sahan Dragr Sahan Dragr Sahan Dragr Sahan Dragr Tae'l is technically hiding from the enclave rn for fear of her mother finding her lmao! so im sure she and Avel wouldn't have problems about that. She's too free spirited to go "main stream" anyway ;p

I saw on the bio that your char used to have a bounty? depending on how recently it was terminated, i could see her going after him only to receive the update after running into him lol
It was like 10+ years ago IC lol. The bounty was cancelled because the man who put out the contract was arrested and sent to prison. Hard to collect a bounty from a prisoner lol. But you could technically use it as a hook, if you want. Come across an old post and not realize it's no longer valid

Sahan Dragr Sahan Dragr ohhhhh! :0 i saw why it was terminated but i didn't know it was that long ago lol!

that definitely makes it an iffy hook lmao but i'll save it as a plan b ig. Avel's a mercenary too, right? maybe they might meet through a random job or smth? or, since he seems to be a scrapper too, maybe Tae'l could be looking for a target whose ship is adrift while Avel is salvaging pieces of it?

Sahan Dragr Sahan Dragr ohhhhh! :0 i saw why it was terminated but i didn't know it was that long ago lol!

that definitely makes it an iffy hook lmao but i'll save it as a plan b ig. Avel's a mercenary too, right? maybe they might meet through a random job or smth? or, since he seems to be a scrapper too, maybe Tae'l could be looking for a target whose ship is adrift while Avel is salvaging pieces of it?
Good possible ideas. Particularly like the scrapper one.

Aculia Voland

Protecting her children from the shadows.
lil different from my usual lfg's but here goes: I've got a mandalorian renegade wandering the galaxy with no real drive or plan yet. she's also a clone trying to adjust to a life outside of orders and strict hierarchy, if teaching a young gunslinger how to adult interests you xD

she get's along best with other mandos but she's actually spent more time among "outsider" mercs at this point and even then it depends on the mandalorians, seeing as she's always been a bit of a "black sheep" among her ppl. I also don't recommend her to any pacifist types 'cause she's morally flexible and definitely fits into the "weapons are part of my religion" category lol!

might take a very brief "warming up" phase but i'm definitely interested in making friends for this character, even if they star as just "co-workers" or even enemies!
I might also consider factions but only if she seems to mesh well with the group.

Sooo with all that in mind, anyone wanna hang out with a rowdy runaway gunslinger?

Well, I'll come in here to shill as I should! The Empire of the Lost is currently hiring mercenaries and has two threads open for you to join if you'd like, here and here open to mercenaries. We'll be moving forward on them by Friday of this week. Do let me know if you have a Discord! I like to craft content and incorporate ideas around what you'd like to explore with your character (eg slicing, combat, moral choices) so we have a faction discord/coordination channel(s).

Aculia Voland Aculia Voland Heya! mercenary work certainly makes for a convenient hook lol! My discord is ellie.ex , though i might join the EOTL discord at some point too.
I think what I might do is drop by the emperor's will thread as a sort of "introduction", and if all goes well, maybe join the mon cala thread after Tae'l's gotten comfy working for the empire?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom