Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

DREDD TALES [MASSIVELY OPEN DUNGEON STYLE ROLE PLAY]

So my newest creation Dredd has been approved and I was wanting to do some Dungeon Master type stuff for the planet for any characters who wanted to explore it.

http://starwarsrp.net/topic/27072-dredd/#entry373943

It's going to be a very fun and casual RP with your characters taking on the chaos of the planet and me doing and RPing all the NPC characters you encounter. It's open to anybody and I encourage you all to join

So lets go with a group of say 5 people. Stories do not have to intertwined but they can if you so choose to. Everyone can be on the planet doing different things or they can work together. So we have one

1: @Teroch Gra'tua

Alright we have 2 more spots! C'mon people! Mystery, madness, chaos, and cannibalistic punk rock mad Max society! You know you want to!

1 @Teroch Gra'tua
2 [member="Gherron Vael"]
3 [member="Joshua DragonsFlame"]

I have decided to make this completely open for anyone who wants to join it and it will always be open for people who wish to RP in a place with a DM and other players for a no stress or time limit environment. Just have fun and do your thing

[member="Sokrai Ronaro"] [member="Snipes"]

Really you can place yourself anywhere on the planet except the dark zone or Liberty District 1. Basically you can just plop down anywhere in three areas Nova City, Rocket City, or Wonderland.

Nova City is more law abiding and friendly and they won't kill you unless you have broken the law
Rocket city is where all the cannibals live and where you will see a lot of combat due to them trying to eat you
Wonderland is basically this Glitterstim infested area of madness and more bizarre area where it's likely you might see combat but it all depends who you run into.

Try to picture fallout 3 or new Vegas when you play this world, there are tons and tons of quests you can find and people to talk to you just need to place yourself there and I will get you started on a story arc

[member="Sokrai Ronaro"]
It's pretty much going to be open forever for any and all to join so post wherever or whenever but I ask if you are not a frequent poster just stick to your own story arc or pair up with someone is a slow or relaxed poster as well.

[member="LaxKnight"]
Your post was just fine :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom