Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dread and the Wren

He walked through the building. It was night time on the planet and he had a meeting with a very important woman. They had come into contact for the last few months and had spoken a few times. He knew her as, Alli Wren. And she knew him as Roy Bourke.

He had decided it was time to take up the name of his proxy droid again. Though it wasn't going to be his proxy droid on the mission, it was going to be himself, Darth Naefas, the Sith Lord would be meeting this woman. He was confident enough in his abilities and tools now to combat any threat that he might encounter.

She must have known he was coming to her office, for none of the guards impeded the progress of the darkly robed figure. As if they paid a shadow any mind. He moved quickly, in some places he dashed, and in others he simply walked as if he owned the building and the planet itself.

But instead, he didn't and the factories at least were owned by Alli Wren. But now it was time to meet her, and he walked through a door to see a figure near a window.

@[member="Alli Wren"]

"Finally, thought you might chicken out, now how can I help you? I also expect you have the credits to pay for what you seem to desire?' she said being short with him. She had been somehow contacted and no, he wouldn't except an contact.. he wanted to talk directly to her... What she did for business at times amazed her. Well she was here and waiting. She had guards near by, and of course her own weapons on her person. She looked him over and wondered what was going to occur here. After all it wasn't everyday someone wanted such a secret meeting.

"As a weapons manufacturer...How has your business been lately?" He asked. On the outside he may have appeared curious but in his mind it was part of the reason he was there. Though he doubted she would speak of how her business was doing a few months after the Sith Empire had been broken.

"What do you think of the war that has ended recently?" He questioned, still not sitting but rather walking back and forth.

@[member="Alli Wren"]

Business has been fine, the republic has bought record number of items from me, and are buying my stations to police new areas of space, they have acquired. I will do fine especially with the Galactic Empire, Fringe, and OP heating up. I just have to convince them to buy more from me. I will admit that I am sad to see the sith vanish like it did, makes my ships for the republics more durable. But I have been brought in on other projects so I don't see any real problems, do you perhaps have an idea to make things more interesting. "
She said, leaning against the wall.
@[member="Darth Naefas"]

He nodded his head while he listened. "And what of the Republic? Do you have a certain amount of hate for the Republic?" He asked. She was only sad that the Sith had been broken because she was losing business. He doubted she truly cared for anyone in the Sith or had any ties with the Sith. Purely business.

These probing questions that he was using was going to prolong this meeting longer than it had to be. But that didn't bother him, all he needed was assurances that she wasn't going to bring the Republic down upon his head.

@[member="Alli Wren"]

" I hate no one, I sell to anyone who buys. I also keep my secrets when clients wish sales kept so. But should I supply an enemy of the republic, and they find out, I won't lose any business I have never been afraid to let them know I sell to any with the credits. So it really wouldn't be a issue to me. So tell me, What do you want to fight the republic for? I know you want to, you wouldn't be playing on my hate of them if you didn't want to. So how can I help you fight them? "
She asked, wondering what his reaction would be. It was going to be an interesting night.
@[member="Darth Naefas"]

He was quiet for a few moments. "Why do I want to fight the Republic?" He said letting his voice echo slightly. He might as well play around with her for awhile. He started to walk towards her, though slowly, his hands opened up his black robings so that his armour glinted in the light of the room.

He stalked through the room and he lifted up his hands to take the edges of his hood and throw it backwards, revealing his cirmson skin, the black tattoos, and his yellow eyes, flecked with red in them. The corruption in his eyes from the power of the dark side. "Why do I want to fight the Republic you ask?" He repeated himself, starting off quietly.

And to finish he leaned so that his hands were on the table in front of him, and he leaned in front of her slightly. "I am Sith." He whispered, while his face lingered close by hers.

@[member="Alli Wren"]

She was a bit afraid, but she tried her hardest to not show it, she stared at him. " Well good, Sounds like you might need some weapons then." Alli put her best smirk on, wondering if he knew that his display had done the trick, and her finger was twitchy. She looked him over. " What do you have in mind? " She asked wondering what he would do about this all. After all he had just told her he was a sith, which meant he was serious about whatever proposition he might be bringing an very interesting deal indeed.

@[member="Darth Naefas"]

He continued to linger in front of her. Unmoving, except only to move closer to her, until she could no doubt feel his breath on her face and finally...He moved away from her. "You are capable of providing me with ships? Secretly of course." He walked around her chair, and then the length of the table again, before walking along it's length on the other side only to stop at the same place he was at previously.

"Droids would be ideal as well." He smiled at her, as warm a smile that he could muster for the important woman.

@[member="Alli Wren"]

"Of course, I am and we will design something to meet your needs should we not have it already. " She was glad he stepped away. She was so glad that the business finally got under way. " What sort of ships are we talking about? " She asked wondering what he wanted exactly, she had needed to boost her ships.

@[member="Darth Naefas"]

He waited for her to speak. He knew she was capable of constructing ships. Though his knowledge went as far as knowing that Baktoid Industries constructed droid ships. But that had been hundreds of years ago, did they build real ships in this era? He hoped so.

"Frigate class ships. Support ships." He said. He knew what he wanted to ask of her, and it would all have to be done as quietly as possible. Well, who the ships were going to would have to be quiet. "Is that possible? Or are we restricted to droid-controlled ships?" He bit out the words. He didn't want to hear the latter, he wouldn't have it. But in the end, who knows what he could do with those ships?

@[member="Alli Wren"]

I mainly make manned ships, but I make droid controlled ships as well, I don't have many recent models, no one has desired any, but I am sure we can come up with something to ensure your happy. " She said smiling. " So We want small, and deadly I am sure. I think it can be arranged. Just let me know the specs you desire and I will make sure if I don't have a vessal, I will soon." She said with a smile.
@[member="Darth Naefas"]

He listened intently. Could she have what he wanted? It didn't seem like it, if anything she had only dodged his question. "You are capable of providing me with Frigates and support ships?" He asked. It would be good if that were the case, the One Sith's cause would further even more if she truly did. They would perhaps truly be able to take the fight to the Republic in the coming months, and Force forbid it, years. "Antistarfighter Frigates." He said. It would be nice to know if she could construct those, but they weren't really ideal.

@[member="Alli Wren"]

"I am indeed capable of this, my one for sale now, the Epedition class Crusier is perfect for anti starfighter role. I can design more to fit some other roles, if you need them, just tell me the size and role and it can happen. I like to design things as needed. Most of my ships are manned but I can make them more automated on request "
She said smiling, hoping that was what he wanted to hear.

He nodded his head to her. "That is good." He said and he walked closer to her, and then pulled out the seat closest to her and seated himself. His hands were clasped in front of him upon the table and his yellow gaze watched hers. "Is there more you can do? Or even better...Something I can do for you. I am always generous in helping my friends and our..." He let the sentence trail on as he thought of something. "Our relationships." He ended with a toothy grin, as normal of one as he could muster.

"How many of these expedition cruisers can you make within a month?" He asked

@[member="Alli Wren"]

I can get you 9 in two months, more if I really push things.. and have no delays... I see 15.. is hoping nothing breaks and or dies, and needs some serious motivation. What sort of things can you do?" She asked with a smile , " I will work on designing a frigate for you, something to push boundaries. "
Alli pondered it but she wasn't doing much other than the watt's class heavy cruiser and that was at her shipyard in republic space. She could safely do this she thought. It would hamper some other projects but if the price was right.
@[member="Darth Naefas"]

He nodded his head to the amount that she had said. "Fifteen? That is quite the feat." He said with a nod and a warm smile at her next words. "What things can I do?" He repeated her question, and he thought of the answers. "One thing I can do quite well is reserved for the bedroom." He said as if it wasn't that important. "I can do anything you would require of me. Friends are...friends after all."

@[member="Alli Wren"]

"Great but I think we are good, pending either a payment plant or lump sum I will begin work on your ships, where do you wish them delivered?" She said ignoring the bedroom jive. After all she wasn't about to jump her business associate.

Darth Naefas nodded his head as if he didn't really mind. "Very well then." At least she was professional he thought when she spoke, and he replied. It was something he respected. Her allure only grew. "Belkadan should be sufficient." He said with a smile upon his face. And it should be, it's not like the Fel Imperium even knew of his operations upon the nearby planet of Belkadan. They were blind to everything upon that world, suppose that's what happens when their Imperator gets a bounty put on his head supposedly.

@[member="Alli Wren"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom