Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech 'Dragon Skin' Krayt Armour

Status
Not open for further replies.
lLcXg5L.png

kjRXllO.jpg

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: Create standard clan armour.
  • Image Source: Here. Original source appears to be deleted.
  • Canon Link: Armour
  • Permissions: N/A
  • Primary Source: N/A

PRODUCTION INFORMATION

BASIC TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Armour
  • Weight: Heavy
  • resistances:
    • Energy: High
    • Kinetic: High
    • Lightsabers: High
    • EMP/Ion: Low
    • Electric: High
    • Cold: Average
    • Heat: Average
    • Sonic: Average
    • Force: Average
    • Acid: Average
    • Pressure: Average
    • Radiation: Average

SPECIAL FEATURES

STRENGTHS
  • Durable: Built with thick plating, the armour is capable of resisting intense attacks from a variety of threats.
  • Modular: Featuring plenty of room and mounts to modify the armour, it can fill various roles
  • Contingencies: The armour has a host of backup systems to help keep the user alive, even when compromised.
  • Weapons: The armour has a host of weapons and systems to engage enemies at any distance.

WEAKNESSES
  • Gaps: Despite the sturdy Beskar plates, the armour has a lot of vulnerable gaps that can leave the wearer exposed to attacks or injuries.
  • Heavy: Made from heavy, thick materials, the armour can potentially wear its user down with prolonged usage.
  • Force: Apart from sheer rugged design, the armour offers no protection to force attacks.
  • Electronic: The armour can potentially have its systems disabled with a powerful enough EMP or ion attack.

DESCRIPTION
Made to be versatile and to fill its clan’s needs, the armour is heavy and sturdy with a variety of systems, utilities and weapons integrated into its design. After years of fighting and building a legendary name for itself as masters of close quarter combat, the armour is specially made for usage in space, on the decks of ships, and in extreme temperatures.

Last edited:
HPI AI; Terraris Command
Factory Judge
Shai Maji Shai Maji

Cool armour! However I'm sorry, but I cannot accept it in this form. The materials that you wrote never give the armour Force resistance, so here the Average already means none, so you cannot go under the Average. Because of this, I have to ask you to modify the Force resistance to Average and please adjust the other resistances accordingly.

Shai Maji Shai Maji

Cool armour! However I'm sorry, but I cannot accept it in this form. The materials that you wrote never give the armour Force resistance, so here the Average already means none, so you cannot go under the Average. Because of this, I have to ask you to modify the Force resistance to Average and please adjust the other resistances accordingly.
Changed up the ratings!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom