Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public Draco’s happy little Jakku Abode

Slightly Paranoid Apprentice
On the desert planet of Jakku is where our story unfolds, with the runaway Draco having escaped her imprisonment that was her early life in a lab.

Currently her situation was dire, as the supply ship she had stowed away on had discovered her and threatened to take her back before anyone noticed she was gone. To which she couldn’t accept. She killed the small crew of the ship, severely damaged the cockpit and navigation systems in the process. The small ship crashed into the planet as a blazing fireball, garnering attention from plenty across miles of distance. She thankfully didn’t have a scratch, using the force to shield herself in a metal like cocoon until the flames died down and she could venture out into the sands

Wearing: Diplomatic Gown

Armed with: Subverter's Blade (Red bladed Split-Saber)

She had been relaxing, sunning her pale skin on the deck of a luxury barge when she spotted the crashing ship.

Arianna had been quite bored. Normally, she would have left whoever had crashed to their fate, but the Light Adept hidden inside her flesh and mind wasn't nearly so callous. It influenced her to go and investigate without her realizing it.

She directed the pilot of her barge, a General Purpose Nuetralizer, to head to the crash site and Arianna, who had been taking something of a break the past few days soon put on her best formal wear and a number of utility droids to go and search the wreck. Her intense, rotting, but secretly fake Dark Side Aura could be felt for kilometers as she approached the crash site, immediately floating to the sands, encased in a sphere of water she had conjured, and willed away as soon as she landed, utility droids approaching the wreck with her at the front. She summoned rain drops to put out what fires remained.

"Hello? Is anyone there?" she called out.

Draco Miles Draco Miles

The sound of the approaching barge alerted Draco to Arianna’s presence. She felt the heavy dark side presence and believed her to be associated with the ones who had kept her in the lab.

Arianna could hear metal bending and creaking as Draco freed herself and moved throughout the wreckage to get a sight on her. She had her force powers concealed, hoping that she wouldn’t be recognized until she was seen. She shouted out:
“Stay there! Tell me who you are, and what relations you have with the planet Mustafar.”
She wasn’t exactly used to normal conversation, having mainly done talking either to her former master, or through interrogation. It sounded like she was barking commands more than asking Arianna to say her name

Arianna smiled as she watched the young woman free herself.

"I have no relationship with the Planet Mustafar, young one. As for who I am, I am Countess Arianna Belasko. I saw your ship crash and figured to check for survivors..." Arianna said, turning on the charm. The girl was unsteady. Frightened of something. Not her, it would seem, but the girl wasn't taking any chances.

"There's no need for fear. I came to help whoever survived the crash..." Arianna said truthfully, ceasing the rainfall she had conjured. "Are you injured? I have plenty of medical supplies. If your ship is totaled, perhaps I can be of aid in helping you acquire another..."

Draco Miles Draco Miles

Draco made sure that her saber was hidden in the ragged robes she wore. They were tattered and practically destroyed from the crash, though it did let the countess get a good look at the lone survivor of the small ship. Standing at 6’11”, Draco had beautiful blue scales and a toned body, muscular from countless days of training, her legs were digigrade as well, meaning they looked like the hind legs of a dog, or the late General Grievous. Her eyes though had that classic Sith amber glow to them as they focused on what Arianna was wearing, and was deemed not too much of a threat in Draco’s eyes. While she had certainly assassinated much fancier people, the diplomatic Gown just seemed a little too skin tight to hide any good weapons.

“I am the sole survivor. New clothes are needed, but I am not in need of medical treatment”

Like a soldier giving a report, Draco spoke. It shed some light on her about how this woman was raised and what exactly Arianna was dealing with. If she played her cards right, this draconic warrior could prove quite the invaluable asset

The Countess eyed Draco Miles Draco Miles with an intrigued gaze as she gave her report. But it was a report, not a response. Quite the looker though.

Arianna herself was a vision of youth, pale skin, blonde hair and blue eyes

She's not used to normal conversation...the Countess realized. Must have been rather isolated, growing up.

Arianna smiled again.

"Well I have plenty of clothing, given that I'm a Countess and all..." Arianna replied. One of my Protocol Droids can fit you for the kind of clothing you would be comfortable with. You strike me as someone who enjoys a good armor set. A sword, perhaps..."

Arianna snapped her fingers and the Utility Droids immediately got to work pulling salvage from the wreckage.

"Are you hungry, young one? I can have the chef whip up something if you like. We have a fantastic menu, frankly...you'll never eat the same thing twice..."

Draco flinched as Arianna snapped her fingers. As the utility droids moved close and picked at the salvage, Draco had crouched down low and moved one of her hands to where she had concealed her blade. The Countess’s words made it through though, and having never known kindness before, she was grateful.

Draco faced Arianna and nodded as she took the hilt of her lightsaber out from where she was hiding it, showing that red double bladed weapon of grace she had used to spill the blood of countless creatures. Draco spoke still like a report

“I already have my weapon, my lady, I would be grateful for armor and food though. Thank you for your hospitality”

Last edited:
"You're welcome, young one..." Arianna replied warmly. The servant droids began bringing out tables and large umbrellas to shelter them both from the glare of daytime.

Arianna smiled more as Draco Miles Draco Miles removed the hidden Lightsaber. Arianna unclipped her own from her belt, showing the saber staff's elegant, silver finish and engravings, it's own blades quite red.

"Ah, it makes sense now. A fellow Sith..." Arianna said, placing her own blade on the nearby table.

Tailor droids came off the barge, scanned her at a distance, and then immediately went to Arianna's vast wardrobe to select an appropriate outfit that best fit her new acquaintance.

Arianna sat on a luxurious hover recliner, another next to it, inviting Draco to rest.

"I never caught your name, I believe. You've obviously had a long day. Pray tell, what are you fleeing from, if it's not prying too much?" Arianna inquired. "No offense, but you have the countenance of someone who has been under quite an amount of stress..."

“That is what our kind is called?”

Draco asked, finally asking a question as she relaxed and moved to lay down on the chair next to Arianna. She enjoyed its reclining properties while she answered the Countess’s master with pleasure. She was glad to have found a friendly face.

“I flee from my master…”
she said with a slight bit of shame. It had taken a lot of courage to take just this endeavor alone, but she had to. She did not want to maim and kill with no mercy anymore. Assassin work was not cut out for her.

“My… home… is a lab on Mustafar. I was made to be a killer… though I wish it were not so. Life is… something to cherish, and I cannot cherish it when I ruthlessly strip others of it… I wish to protect those who cannot do it themselves… those with… power… should help others”

Draco was hesitant to speak her mind, having relatively never done so before, outside of plans to infiltrate and eliminate targets, it made her nervous. Would this new ‘friend,’ if she even knew what that was, of hers punish her for speaking out such blasphemy? Even then, the basis of Jedi teachings, albeit a bit skewed, seemed to have manifested in a Sith who did not even know of their existence! She thought those that were force sensitive were all called Sith, based on what Arianna had just told her. She was certainly in for a rude awakening.

"Oh my, your Master told you very little..." Arianna realized out loud.

"Yes, our kind is called Sith, and we tap our emotions to grant us great power over the Force and use that power to take what we desire from life, for that is our nature, to form power structures, and use those structures to shape the world around us as we see fit..." Arianna explained patiently to an obviously rattled Draco Miles Draco Miles .

Let it be clear, the real Arianna Belasko would never have said what the Light Adept hiding within "Arianna" prompted the Countess to say next:

"I know exactly what you mean. Far too many Sith seem to make the philosophy all about empty slaughter and killing. I'm not surprised you rejected that aspect of it. Our power should indeed be put to a greater purpose, and can be when we have a worthy goal in mind..." Arianna said gently. "I myself put my power to good use. I use it to help combat threats to the Galaxy. To civilization. I run charities. Not as stimulating to me as the rush of combat, but I find a great amount of fulfilment in the organizations I run. But I am still the boss of my own fate, unlike our philosophical opposites, The Jedi..." She said, lip curling a bit in disgust as she said the word Jedi.

Both Arianna and the Light Adept inside her had a particular distaste towards the Jedi Order, which had only increased as every Jedi she encountered seemed to think it was still the good old days where peace and serenity cut it. How ever much the Light Side Force User hiding in Arianna's mind and form hated being Arianna, disliking the Jedi Order was one of the few things they had common ground on.

"It is no sin to feel as you do, young lady. Our power should absolutely be used to help others, but it must be done as we see fit, without limiting ourselves with the shackles society would place upon our will as we do it. I totally understand where you are coming from. I was lost like you once. But I had an epiphany...and I haven't really indulged in the old days all that much..."

Someone who had the same thoughts she did?! It was a miracle indeed. Draco smiled warmly, a genuine form of expressing happiness, something she had honestly not done in quite a long time, and certainly not in front of her former master. She nodded and relaxed

“Thank you, my lady… I am glad to have met you. As for my name, it is Draco Miles. I was also referred to as The Stalker, because of my work.”

Draco paused for a moment, something important seemingly on her mind as she tried to muster up the courage to ask Arianna a question. She eventually spat it out:

“May I join your endeavors in protecting others?”

Arianna was quite pleased when Draco Miles Draco Miles finally revealed her name.

"It is a lovely name..." Arianna assured her as the tailor droids arrived with armorweave robes for her. "I even like the whole 'Stalker' moniker you got going..."

This one was full of potential, and in need of as well as seeking true guidance. It was only confirmed when Draco Miles Draco Miles asked to be part of her efforts.

Arianna smiled again.

"The organizations I am part of are always seeking those with that sentiment. I would welcome your talent to House Io..."

Arianna rose.

"So be it. I, Countess Belasko, formally extend the offer to join with and welcome you to House Io, whose Matriarch is The Black Knight, my adopted daughter. House Io combats the threats I speak of, in any way we can, even if it must sometimes do this in ways others might find extremely objectional. But the threats we face truly are severe. The Brotherhood of The Maw is chief among such threats. We also seek to build up worlds and assets we discover along the way, to make them strong as we are. Is it truly your desire to join with us? I would see to your training personally. But walking the path we walk is not an easy one. It may require much sacrifice. I tell you this because you deserve to know what you are getting into."

As Arianna rose, Draco fell, getting onto one knee and bowing her head for the coronation. This was something she knew. Pledging her services, it was something she had to do with her former master a couple of times. She listened carefully, especially to the last portion of Arianna’s words. Draco was given a choice? How lovely! Albeit that didn’t really change her answer. She still seemed hesitant for a moment though. Pledging herself to another master? Would that really be a wise decision? She hoped so… Draco would join House lo

“I pledge myself to you, countess Belasko. My body, mind, and soul are at your command. I will follow your orders and vanquish your foes so that we may save those who need it”

After Draco had spoke, she still remained on one knee with her head bowed, awaiting further instructions from Arianna like an obedient dog. Her former master must have treated Draco like little more than a tool, with how she spoke like she were either issuing commands or giving reports, the way she promised her life to Arianna instantly… she’d need quite a bit of instruction on how to adapt to the social world. As for training? The Sith Assassin may just need no combat training, though that would be for Arianna to decide.

Through the rags that were her robes though, Arianna might see glimpses of Draco’s back, since she was on her knees. The countess would find it mangled with scars and slashes. All of them healed by now, but still looking quite painful to endure when they were fresh.

Arianna smiled at the fealty that Draco Miles Draco Miles pledged as she got on one knee. Arianna made note of the scars on her back. Her master had been a crude fool. Why make something so amazing just to disfigure it?"

"I accept you as my Apprentice. You are a member of House Io, I shall teach you what I know, and you shall use it to make the change you wish to see." Arianna assured her. "I am a powerful Witch, and you are clearly quite an experienced combatant. What I show you shall enhance and compliment your abilities in this. Now, as your first instruction, do not kneel to me. House Io does not enforce such a thing. We want our members to be proud. Free." Arianna explained, gently raising Draco from the ground.

"Your previous Master clearly kept in the dark on much but I do so enjoy teaching. We shall start with the code of the Sith. It is the code that formulates much of what we as Sith do, though there have been many versions. My daughter practices a different take on it, and approach, so anyone who tells you there is only one way to approach being a Sith is trying to pull the wool over your eyes. Part of being a Sith is to realize the total control only you have of your own destiny. To realize and master the power of your own emotions, both positive and negative. Fear, Anger, Hatred, they all have their place in Sith Mastery, and can bring results quickly. But the true Sith does not become slave to them. Many Sith choose to use the power their strength gives them primarily to inflict suffering. Many are feared. Hated. Often rightly. I for one used to be an instructor in such methods until I evolved away from them. Such Sith have their place, even within the House, as we are often forced to fight fire with fire...but necessary every step of the way. As I said, many are the ways the path of the Sith can be approached. I shall evolve you, my Apprentice. So that while some Sith can see only suffering, you shall understand to inflict it only as necessary to create the better future the House envisions. While other Sith Rage incessantly at everything, you shall channel the rage in your heart towards the true sowers of chaos in the Galaxy. And I will teach you to enjoy having the power to do all this.

Arianna cleared her throat slighty

"Peace is a Lie. There is only Passion. Through Passion I gain Strength, through Strength, I gain Power. Through Power, I gain Victory. Through Victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me..." Arianna stated. "Are there any parts of the code you have questions over? I will explain everything I can."

Draco stood once more. She listened to the words Arianna spoke and was glad to hear them. Her first part on how House lo promises freedom was something she ws grateful to hear. The only witches she had heard of though, were the ones on Dathomire, though she did not look akin to Darth Maul’s species, so she had questions on that. The code of the Sith… was there one for the Jedi too? Was there even an in between?

“You said something about… er… Jedi…? What are they? Do they have a code too? Do we have to be one or the other as wel, or is there a middle ground to take with both teachings? Are Jedi and Sith organizations? Or are they just teachings? And why do we fight them?”

Draco Miles Draco Miles (Don't worry about it)

Arianna listened to Draco's questions, greatly impressed by their quality.

Arianna smiled.

"With the Force, there are no absolutes. We Sith often utilize the darker, more destructive emotions to achieve power. This is known as using the Dark Side of the Force. We do not run from any emotion. But as with all things, there is another approach. That is what the Jedi practice. Jedi eschew the Darker emotions that give Sith their power. They practice a pacifism that is unrealistic, crushing, and flies in the face of the reality surrounding them. They believe those who use the Darkness in any way are a thing to be corrected. They reject power in favor of constant endless, mindless service to others. They practice the Light Side of The Force, purely fefensive in its application, which allows them to heal and absorb energy. They are often scholars and diplomats. But make no mistake, they are all self defeating hypocrites to the last youngling..." Arianna explained. "They have warred with us for Millennia. Even the more recent, pointless and savage wars and how meaninglessly destructive they were can be traced directly to the Jedi refusing to give up their rivalry with The Sith. They made war to try and wipe us out for good, ignoring two savagely destructive threats murdering and enslaving worlds, doing far worse damage than any Sith or their empire could have ever hoped to. They have failed of course, but their selfish wars were the direct reason behind my daughter firming House Io: she felt those other threats should be faced rather than the Sith. She was a Jedi who wished to unite with The Sith to defeat these threats as whole worlds had been murdered, and ended up going to war against her former comrades and later converted to a form of Sith ideology herself."

Arianna paced a bit.

"There are middle grounds to take. But they are often less effective than simply taking one side or another, but at the very least such individuals can be allies with enough...cultivation... But as to why we fight them, it is often because, in a Jedi's quest to be guided by the Force they end up enslaving themselves to its whim. We Sith control the Force, and are it's master. Subsuming our own desires to follow its whim is anathema to any real Sith. As to the Code of the Jedi it goes as this: There is no Emotion, there is Peace. There is no Ignorance, there is Knowledge. There is no Passion, there is Serenity. There is no Chaos, there is Harmony. There is no Death, there is The Force. They would have us all enslaved to the Force, as they are, constantly keeping us forever servants. As I said, it's a limiting philosophy."

Arianna handed her white armored robes pointing to a privacy screen set up.

"Put these on, and we shall begin your first lesson..."

Draco listened and learned… a Jedi to her was, well, one who thought only with logic. While it was a good way to view things, it lacked heavily in others. She had used this logic to assassinate and cull them before. Though one word stuck out to her the most: ‘heal.’ Just this one word, the power to close wounds and bring others, or herself, back to peak condition. She needed it. With armored robes given to her, she moved behind the privacy screen and put them on. The armor of the robes were… odd to her. She flexed and stretched, finding the limitations of her movement before stepping out from behind the screen, lightsaber ignited. To her and her former master, training was brutal, and often never given with a warning. She thought this would be a battle, and came ready as such. Taking a more defensive stance by crouching low and keeping her blade in front of her, she readied herself for Arianna’s assault

"You look radiant..." Arianna complimented as Draco Miles Draco Miles stepped out in her new armor, going low into attack position.

"I'm afraid combat will have to wait. A Great Sith is equally adept with the Force as they are with the blade. In fact to be a great Sith, mastery of the Force is essential..." Arianna replied silkenly. To demonstrate, she held out her hand, conjuring a small sphere of water.

"To pull moisture from the air, and mold it to your whim is but one of many abilities you can master. This art is known as Hydrokinesis."

"Draw on your stronger emotions, Draco. Sink into them, let them wash over you...and then use that to focus your will and control the Force..." Arianna instructed calmly, wanting to test just how much teaching Draco would need. "Pull the moisture from the air...form a sphere as I have..."

Well that was embarrassing. Draco blinked in confusion staring at Arianna, surprised to not have their blades locked together by now… but it was a relief. She nodded and shut off her blade, returning it to her hips as she stood and concentrated.

She had mastered force lightning and even began to experiment with it, surely she could conjure water from the air! Draco stood and held her hands in front of her, having them face each other as she tried to pull moisture to her and form a sphere between her hands. Closing her eyes, she tried to imagine it like she had a cup made from The Force, and she was trying to fill it. She furrowed her brows and grit her teeth as her frustration grew from not succeeding. While she managed to form a droplet, it soon grew bigger and bigger, though not fast enough for Draco. Force lightning flew from her fingertips into the ball of water and electrified it before she opened her eyes and gave Arianna a thumbs up, hovering it inches above her hand while electricity arced around the ball. It morphed and changed shape, showing it was unstable and not perfected. She had the raw power, but lacked the technique.

“This is what you requested, my lady? I do see there is much to grow, just using the force for practical things. I have used a similar ability to this once, I was forced to survive for 2 months on Mustafar’s surface with no food or water, though bringing it to my hands instead of my mouth was certainly a challenge.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom