Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Down the Rabbit Hole...

Carliah Dakrone

Walking the Path to Redemption
Carliah got an idea. She stopped him and lead him out into a nearby courtyard before summoning one of the guard.

"Yes Ma'am?" the guard said once he arrived.

"You've been volun-told to participate in a small sparring match against him," Carliah replied, handing the guard a simple,blunted knife. "No bloodshed, no killing, just some bruises. Have fun."

[member="Hijinks"]

Hijinks

Cheshire Shi'ido
Jink smiled at Carliah, and hopped straight up into the air by two feet.

"Well, let's make this fight clean, then."

He opened his arms to the guard.

"Come at me, sir."

[member="Darth Vivaldi"]

Carliah Dakrone

Carliah smirked as the guard merely stood there confused. He had no idea how the Queen expected him to fight someone who could hover. He shrugged and swung the blunted knife at the cat-like man's leg. It wouldn't cut flesh, but it could leave bruises. The Queen laughed as the guard was clearly outmatched by her feline friend. [member="Hijinks"]

Hijinks

Cheshire Shi'ido
Jink grinned at the man trying to hit him in the leg, put a hand on his shoulder, and used him as leverage to land on his feet behind him. A chain began to snake from Jink's sleeve, but the catlike Shi'ido stopped it from coming into the man's view. He needed it to block, and he wasn't about to give away any secrets.

"Well, this is fun. For me, most likely. Not you."

[member="Darth Vivaldi"]

Carliah Dakrone

The guard made another attempt to swipe at the Shi'ido. He brought the sword around in a vicious backslash as he spun to face the cat. He was frustrated by the way the purple haired bastard was toying with him. Carliah continued to smile in amusement as she watched. She took a seat on a near by bench to watch the scene unfold before her. [member="Hijinks"]

Hijinks

Cheshire Shi'ido
Jink smiled brightly at the angry man, and the chains under his shirt came up to block his ribs with a loud clang. The chain up his sleeve came out to intercede the next attack, stiffening like a baton, and then wrapping itself around the blade, sparking against it. He grinned mischievously at the other man, and walked farther back, letting the three-meter chain run out in front of him.

"Your move, sir knight."

[member="Darth Vivaldi"]

Carliah Dakrone

The guard continued to hack and slash at the annoying cat while Carliah merely laughed in the background. It thoroughly amused her that the kitty was taunting the guard so mercilessly. His method of fighting was an interesting one. She wondered where he learned it. [member="Hijinks"]

Hijinks

Cheshire Shi'ido
Jink moved the chain into circles as he stepped around and around the guard, moving slowly as if waiting to pounce. And he was. The chain suddenly lifted itself up like a great metal snake, and coiled around the man's arms, trapping them. The sword was knocked from the his hands, and his whole upper torso was quickly trapped. He was still able to breathe and walk, but his arms would stay immobilized until Jink felt like taking the chains off. He nodded at the guard, grinning.

"Thank you for giving me a good game, sir. It's been a hundred years too long since I've had one."

He snapped his fingers, and the chain came back up, coiling over his legs to rest under his shirt, again. He stepped over to Carliah, and grinned coyly.

"Do you enjoy teasing men, or does me working up a sweat excite you?"

[member="Darth Vivaldi"]

Carliah Dakrone

"A bit of both I believe," she replied with a smirk. She stood up and kissed him again, completely ignoring the guard. The man promptly left, muttering something about insane devil women making him fight evil cat people. Carliah giggled and flung a knife into his back. No one got away with insulting her. She turned to Jink and offered him another evil grin. [member="Hijinks"]

Hijinks

Cheshire Shi'ido
Jink smiled and nuzzled into Carliah's neck, snaking his arms around her again.

"You are an insane devil woman... It's sexy. And I love the sound of being an evil cat person. I can steeple my hands and make egomaniacal statements about taking over the world. Used to do that to freak out my parents."

[member="Darth Vivaldi"]

Carliah Dakrone

"Yes but he should have known better than to voice his opinions where I could here them," She grinned,purring a bit as he nuzzled her neck. She laughed and pulled him closer, enjoying the feeling of his body pressed up against hers. It was so much more fun having him around the palace. Though the Miraluka was genuinely surprised by his lack of judgement towards how she handled things. [member="Hijinks"]

Hijinks

Cheshire Shi'ido
Jink grinned back at the mad queen's reasoning, and squeezed her with both arms.

"Nothing wrong with a little bit of a temper, Carliah. Force only knows what I've killed with all my little games and tantrums in the Escher. Big cat eats little mouse."

His tail brushed up against her leg again, and he returned Carliah's provocative purr.

[member="Darth Vivaldi"]

Carliah Dakrone

She smirked and dragged him back to her sitting room. She had no pressing matters to attend too that day and so was content to spend it with her cat. She preferred his company over that of most other being she came into contact with. I guess you could say she was more of a cat person than anything else. [member="Hijinks"]

Hijinks

Cheshire Shi'ido
Jink was feeling a bit playful when Carliah brought him back to the sitting room, so he growled and purred a bit as he kissed her. He ended up lying down on a couch, wiggling his purple-furred toes, with his boots on the floor next to him. He reached a hand out to the mad queen, and smiled lightly.

"Come lie down with me for a bit. You can just lean your head on my chest, and we can talk until we both fall asleep or come up with something funny to do."

[member="Darth Vivaldi"]

Carliah Dakrone

Carliah smiled and crossed over to the couch to lay with him. She heard the man purring slightly as she rested her head against his chest. The soft sound of his heart beating was making her a bit sleepy, but she was determined to stay awake for as long as possible. Her kitty was certainly fun to talk to and she was curious what manner of stories he would tell her. [member="Hijinks"]

Hijinks

Cheshire Shi'ido
Jink kissed Carliah on the cheek as she laid down with him, sort of wrapping himself around her when she was lying on top of him. She seemed to be listening to his heartbeat, maybe waiting for him to say something. He squeezed the Queen's shoulders and pushed his hair away from his left eye so she could 'see' into it, too. He didn't usually uncover that side of his face, because there was a scar over the eye on that side.

"You want a bedtime story, Carliah?"

[member="Darth Vivaldi"]

Carliah Dakrone

"Sure, though I didn't intend to fall asleep quite yet," she replied, nuzzling his chest before looking up at him. She noticed the scar and reached up, gently tracing a finger over it. "You shouldn't hide it you know. Our scars make us who we are. Each one tells a story about how we got to the place we're at now," The Mad Queen told him, silently wondering when she became so philosophical. She didn't usually say things that made sense like that. [member="Hijinks"]

Hijinks

Cheshire Shi'ido
Jink smiled and took the hand that Carliah had on his face, pressing a kiss to her fingers. He was a little surprised at the sudden bit of philosophical nostalgia from the Red Queen, but he found it endearing rather than strange. A long-lived being like himself had to understand the importance of personal history, and she'd just expressed that fact better than he could've.

"It's a mark of my failure as a Shi'ido... I kept it by choice, though. My eye got hurt a long time before my form solidified. I simply changed too slow, and got a claw down my face. The eyeball itself was intact, though, and I only had to shift it back into place."

He put Carliah's arm around his shoulders, and pulled her closer to him.

"It doesn't really matter, though, does it? I'm still doing better as a cat than a Shi'ido, huh?"

The purple-furred cat leaned forward to rest his forehead against the top of the Queen's, and sighed.

[member="Darth Vivaldi"]

Carliah Dakrone

"You're perfect just the way you are. No one has the right to tell you who or what you should be. That decision is entirely up to you. Your drive to be a cat will ultimately serve some purpose I'm sure," Carliah replied, giggling a bit as he kissed her fingertips. The Mad Queen nuzzled against his chest again, smiling softly as did so. Her cuddly kitten was rather warm, and she felt herself getting a bit sleepy laying next to him like she was. [member="Hijinks"]

Hijinks

Cheshire Shi'ido
Jink kissed Carliah's fingers again and purred gently as he ran his hand through her hair. He suddenly realized that there was something about having this crazy red-haired lady in his arms that made him feel strange. Good strange. Like the fact that he had come to Widek was the Force leading him to somebody he needed.

"Well, it's serving a purpose right now. My curiosity brought me here, and the more feline side of me finds your madness endearing."

He nuzzled into the Mad Queen's neck, and pressed his lips to her skin.

"You're kitty's here to stay, Carliah."

[member="Darth Vivaldi"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom