Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Down the Rabbit Hole...

Carliah Dakrone

Walking the Path to Redemption
"I have little to fear from tall places," Carliah replied as she got up. She grasped his hand and led him to the palace kitchens. The Miraluka offered him the plate of tarts with a smile, grabbing one herself and biting into it. She continued to smirk at her cat-like companion as she ate. "Why do you ask my opinion on heights Jink?" She inquired leaning against him once more. [member="Hijinks"]

Hijinks

Cheshire Shi'ido
Jink grabbed a tart, and grinned as he bit into it. His free arm snaked its way around Carliah, and squeezed.

"A stroll through the air, with the red lady fair."

He ate the rest of the tart, and continued rhyming, because why not?

"If all your cooking is as good as that, I'll be very happy, and maybe grow fat."

[member="Carliah Dakrone"]

Carliah Dakrone

Carliah giggled at his rhymes and smiled at him. "A walk through the air? Can that even be done?" The Mad Queen asked, sounding a bit in awe of the idea. She had seen the kitty walking along her ceiling and she wanted to know how it was done. She would give anything to have that kind of power. Being able to walk on thin air above people's head would be an amazing feat. [member="Hijinks"]

Hijinks

Cheshire Shi'ido
Rhyming was fun, and making Carliah giggle was even more so. Jink dusted a crumb off his shirt, and stepped backwards, onto thin air. Floating about half a foot of the ground, he smiled back, and offered his hand to the Queen.

"It's very possible, as you've already seen. And why not a relaxing walk, my pie-making queen?"

Carliah Dakrone

Carliah took his hand and felt herself being lifted off the ground, hovering slightly above it. She giggled a bit more and smirked at the cat. "I hope that no one decides to walk beneath us. It would be shame if I had to behead someone for looking up my skirt," she said with a sinister grin and mad laugh. She would hate to lose a valuable soldier or servant because they wanted a glance as what was under her red and black gown, and she had promised Taeli that she would stop the needless slayings that occurred so frequently on Widek. [member="Hijinks"]

Hijinks

Cheshire Shi'ido
Jink laughed, and returned Carliah's sinister smile. That cute little giggle of hers was driving him insane, but she didn't need to know that.

"Tsk. Beheadings are so messy, and they're not all that exciting. There're people who make their victims explode from the inside out. There's a show. A very messy one, though."

He grinned wider, and winked coyly at the lovely madwoman.

"But all that, just for looking up your dress? Why, I wonder what you would do if somebody were to kiss you..."

Carliah Dakrone

"I believe that depends on who that somebody is," the Queen replied, with another mad smirk. She had a fire in her eyes that burnt as brightly as the obvious madness that oozed from her. She thoroughly enjoyed the presence of this curious cat, and she wondered just how much they could accomplish together. She grasped his hand tighter as the continued their little stroll. [member="Hijinks"]

Hijinks

Cheshire Shi'ido
Jink smiled, and his eyes turned purple, and then red, and then gold, and then all three meshed to create an odd hybrid color. He watched Carliah revel in her madness, and it amused him. It also attracted him more to feel the raw power from her mind. He squeezed the hand that held his.

"Well, then, Carliah... Do I have your uh, royal permission?"

He stepped up, bringing them both close to the roof of the kitchen, and his tail witched slightly, the chain on the end clinking.

Carliah Dakrone

Carliah grinned and nodded, squeezing his hand in return. She sensed some madness with him as well it called to her like a flame to a moth.

"Yes,you do," She said with her same mad grin. She glanced down briefly to see how high they were before looking back to the face of the strange cat before her. [member="Hijinks"]

Hijinks

Cheshire Shi'ido
Jink grinned as widely as Carliah, and leaned forward to press a kiss to her mouth.

"I'm glad. I'm not sure if I would've listened if you said 'no'."

His tail was curling slightly, and it stretched out to brush her back.

Carliah Dakrone

Carliah smiled, leaning up to kiss him again after he finished speaking. No one had shown her this kind of affection since Yusan had been her fiancée. The thought of Yusan brought a question to her lips though and she had to pull away from him far sooner than she would have like.

"Are you fond of children Jink? Before I came to ruler Widek I had to children, a boy and a girl, twins. They're in the care of a friend of mine right now, but once they have finished training they will be here with me guarding the gates to my palace." Carliah explained, nearly purring as his tail continued to stroke her back. [member="Hijinks"]

Hijinks

Cheshire Shi'ido
Jink just shrugged. What like or dislike could he have of anything, that he did not experience himself? Yes, he had experienced much through the memories stored in the Escher Tower, but children were not one of them.

"Would you believe me if I told you I've never seen a child? I'm old, by many standards, and yet the only child I've ever met is myself."

He emitted a low purr, and smiled.

"It'd be interesting to meet them, though. I don't get out much."

Carliah Dakrone

"They may try to pet you, just so you know. They've never had a chance to meet their father. I hope he never gets to lay his eyes on them. He left me in a cell to rot and be tortured for months. I was kidnapped and he made no attempts to rescue me. But, now I'm here and power is nice, though I must say you've even nicer," Carliah explained, wrapping her arms around him and hugging him, giggling as his tail continued to stroke her back.[member="Hijinks"]

Hijinks

Cheshire Shi'ido
Jink shrugged again, while putting his arms back around Carliah. His tail twitched as the fur on it stood up. What the hell did that mean? His quizzical glance at his tail turned to a wry grin that was directed at the red-clad queen again.

"Just point at me, and shrug when they ask why they don't have fur. I let people have their fun petting me. It distracts them."

His ears flattened as he hissed his opinion of her former lover/fiancee/whatever's act in the Shi'ido tongue. He hissed a bit more when rain started to fall on them. But by the time he leaned his head down to touch Carliah's forehead, his hiss died away completely.

"I'm nice, huh? Well, you're sexy and insane. A wonderful combination."

Carliah Dakrone

"Mmm thank you for the compliment," Carliah replied, leaning up to kiss him again. She pulled the cat closer and giggled a bit. Having him around would indeed be interesting. She wondered if the kitty was as protective as he was witty. It would do her some good to have someone willing to help her watch her back. There were plenty of people who disagreed with her existence. [member="Hijinks"]

Hijinks

Cheshire Shi'ido
Jink held the kiss for a few seconds, and then pulled his mouth away so he could talk.

"You're safe... or maybe not all that safe... or... whatever. But I'm here, yeah?"

Carliah Dakrone

"How is it you seem to know my thoughts, Jink?" She asked curiously, holding tight to her cat as they hovered above the palace. This man sure was a mysterious creature. She wondered if she would ever find and end to his secrets and curiosities. She doubted she would. [member="Hijinks"]

Hijinks

Cheshire Shi'ido
Jink wiggled his ears at Carliah, grinning.

"One day, you'll see where I was for the past three hundred years. Then, you'll understand how."

He hoped she wouldn't find it too strange that the young-ish looking guy in front of her was three centuries old. He was still young for a Shi'ido, after all.

[member="Darth Vivaldi"]

Carliah Dakrone

"Three hundred years? Aren't I a little young for you by those standards?" The Queen of Madness teased, reaching up to scratch behind one of his ears. She giggled a bit as she did, amazed at how soft his fur and hair was.

"Tell me kitty, what is your home like?" She added, still petting him.

Hijinks

Cheshire Shi'ido
Jink shrugged, purring slightly at the feeling of Carliah's hand scratching his ear. He reached up for her hand, and squeezed it.

"Chronologically, maybe... But Shi'ido age very, very slowly. I'm not even middle-aged."

He purred louder as she kept petting him, and gestured towards the roof of a part of the castle he couldn't identify.

"Well, let's take a seat, and have a story, then. About a stray cat and a tower of doors."

[member="Darth Vivaldi"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom