Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Down in Dolly Lane

Iermin the Hutt

I

Animal World: Set designs

Club VerSin

The Exclusive Club located on Damascus Station was only accessible to those within the Criminal Underworld. Normal civilians looking to enter would quickly find themselves shooed away by the Bouncers at the door or in the worst possible scenario find themselves dead on the street. If one person was to enter inside they would find themselves within the mist of some of the most notorious criminals ranging from pirate captains to prison gang leaders. Generally there were no rules within the establishment but if one caused enough of a mess it would be swiftly dealt with by the ruling patron of the Club in the form of Parok the Hutt and his Twi'lek Majordomo Sal Dar.

Iermin Gorensla Botana otherwise known within the criminal circles as Iermin the Hutt would find himself within the Club, having made an arrangement with Parok to reserve the VIP Section for him and a few guest to mingle away from the other patrons of the establishment. The VIP Section was luxurious compared to other parts of the club and only those with a special pass either from Parok or Iermin himself could even enter the doors. Protection was provided by members of The Order of the Silver Church which were comparable to even the most elite of professional military units.

Iermin would raise his glass of boga noga while his entourage would talk amongst themselves.

Tae'l Vizsla Tae'l Vizsla

ᴛʜᴇ ɢɪʀʟ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏʟᴅᴇɴ ɢᴜɴ
Clxe04R.png

The rhythmic ✱Jingle of Star-spurs would herald the newest potential addition to the Hutt's entourage as Tayl Vizsla made her way through the dimly lit club.

She seemed like a young thing still. Full of vigor as she marched with purpose towards the VIP section where she was to meet with her potential employer. Her twin-lekku, the only article of her appearance that could denote her origins as a Twi'lek, bounced over her shoulders with each step, cushioned by their leathery armored sleeves which descended from either side of her distinctly Mandalorian helmet.

For all the identifying traits, she had few to hint at her allegiances. the only markings left, faded by time and hardships, were all of dead factions and clans.

All save for one; The Black Hand. Seemingly hand painted, that pitch handprint across the dome of her helmet would serve to represent the only allegiance she had left to fight for, and even that was beginning to wane.
The Black Fleet. A name so very few would know. Her mother's fleet. With no godlings and no masters but herself- The Black Fleet everything a Mandalorian pirate could want. The perfect tool in mother's quest for vengeance, regardless of what The Enclave might have to say about it.

And therein lies the conflict; Dependency, and the desire to break free of it. Something both Tayl and her mother wanted, even if mother could no longer see her daughter's needs...

"Your lordship-"

She bowed her head in feigned respect, silently cursing her mother for making her play ambassador with the Hutts.

Still, she understood the need for their connections. Daimyo of Dolly Lane was a powerful position no doubt, as they controlled the black market of Damascus station. Earning this Hutt's favor would put her in a position to learn the Consortium way of life, and perhaps even a position from which to spy on the Hutt clans.

Playing double agent would require Tayl to get her hands dirty however...

She had before, of course. From becoming Mos Eisley's "Little reaper" for a brief time many years ago, to the bloody swathe she personally carved through Level 1313- The young clone had more than experienced battle and all that the criminal underworld had to offer the violently inclined.

She would simply have to make her peace with whatever her mission required of her, and move on.

"I am Tayl Vizsla, Vigo of the Black Hand Collective... Our leader appreciates your time"

The Twi'lek elaborated on her greeting, seemingly confident by her voice for such a young thing, yet neutral in tone. almost droid-like even.

Iermin the Hutt

I

min-nguen-mn-animalworld-ship-int-02.jpg

The briefest of silence followed before someone within the VIP Section of Club VerSin began to speak. A new arrival within his mist of Twi'lek origin with a mix of Mandalorian due to her armor choice. Iermin was uncertain if her affiliation was with the Mandalorian Enclave or a third party. The Enclave and the Consortium were bitter rivals, to say the least, but confidence was high due to the security within the room protecting himself from direct harm. Although this concern was washed away when he got a glimpse of the Black Hand Symbol decorating her person. They were based out of the Tatooine City of Mos Motesta and were slowly gathering influence.

His frog-like eyes watched as the twi'lek bowed her head in respect to him and confirmed her position as Vigo of the Black Hand Collective. Making friends was quite easy for the Hutt Lord due to certain connections that ruled the galaxy in the form of Industry and Military Officials.

"Ah, The Black Hand Collective is it? I am always happy to establish contacts."

Iermin said with a laugh for just a moment while sipping ever so carefully on his Boga noga glass.

"Now what can I do for you today?"

He followed up the previous statement with an inquiry.

Clxe04R.png

Iermin the Hutt

She too was quite observant of the Hutt's character; The way his expression would subtly shift from a degree of concern to slight comfort and realization. The only explanation she could form was that the Black Hand more widely known than she first assumed. Mother hadn't exactly been subtle of course- not in keeping the organization itself hidden at least. Though much like the Hutts were to the collective, The inner workings of her organization at least were still a mystery to most.

As were their intentions.

"Ah, The Black Hand Collective is it? I am always happy to establish contacts."

"Likewise"

She was pleased to hear the Hutt's laughter, a sign that all was well and good for the time. Though she was a little surprised that his next words were to the point.

"Now what can I do for you today?"

That was not how her mother had described the Hutts at all. more like Coruscanti politicians with their elaborate titles and their aides or waiting lists that lasted a lifetime.

"Straight to the point then?"

She took a professional but eased pose with both hands clasped behind her back.

"We are looking for Beskar. not on The Enclave's behalf, but for our own. The Collective is willing to pay good money for any you can provide, and for- Mm... Exclusivity? We want to be the first to know and the first with opportunity to buy whenever your lordship acquires the sacred metal"

It it seemed like a tall order to her, but she understood the need to protect what belonged to her people.
And in that line of thinking, she understood that sacrifices needed to be made...

"Our leader is also prepared to offer our services... My services"

Her tone had become somewhat pensive in that moment, as the idea of working for the Hutts was... Alien to her. But sadly, playing as a pawn in her mother's grand game was far less alien.

"It would be a way for us to keep tabs and ensure that your end of the bargain is being upheld, true. But... I would of course be upholding my portion too. Whether you want a bodyguard for specific assets or a simply a... weapon designed to make a point and always get her mark... It would be my duty to oblige..."

"I won't bore you with the details unless want a résumé, but you could say that I've trained for this since birth"

The young gun sounded confident, at least. Very confident.

"If you want to see for yourself then you're welcome to arrange a test. After we've reached some kind of agreement"

"I believe in honesty among business partners, so I'll say this; I used to be a Karjr. But the collective's interests no longer align with the Enclave's, so I've retired"

Maybe the statement would raise some brows, but she really was telling the truth. About her retirement and the reasons behind it.

p1UD36K.png

Iermin the Hutt

I

Iermin could tell to some extent that she was unfamiliar with a hutt wanting to get down to business for a change instead of wasting time on titles and other fruitful labors. The Twi'lek made quite a request straight out of the gate in the form of wanting Beskar, a powerful mineral most often associated with the Mandalorian System and the Mandalorian Enclave. The Black Hand Collective wanted the mineral for themselves and would purchase it from him should he happen to have some on hand. Iermin did keep a small sample of the mineral deep within his Hidden Vault on Mancharakorkon but he would neglect to share such information with her due to security concerns. A single motion of his hand brought a service droid to him who promptly handed him another glass of Boga Noga and a small piece of paper with a code written on it in huttese.

The Twi'lek furthered added that she was prepared to offer her own services to his expanding criminal network. Although it seemed like the idea was not entirely her own due to her tone of voice. She would make a powerful asset to be used even if her time within his organization was time sensitive. And the fact that she openly announced her previous affiliation to the Enclave in the form of a Karjr but had subsequently retired.

"Beskar is not easy to come by, not with a monopoly on the supply by the Enclave. But I do know of a small amount of the mineral located on Darvannis which is up for sale in a private auction."

Iermin emphasize his point with a subtle raise of his brow before tossing down the coded paper towards her from his lounging position.

"This code will allow you into the auction. All I ask in return for this information is a favor when the time comes."

Clxe04R.png

Iermin the Hutt

"It's a tall order, I know" Tayl would nod in response to the Enclave's 'monopoly'. If only it were true, the Black Fleet wouldn't have turned on their Breshig and their foreign masters. Ironic then, that had resorted to the very same methods her once-enemies had.

Sacrifices, Tayl. sacrifices...

She approached the table, carefully sliding the note to herself at the tip of a black claw. It was opened close to her chest in both hands like a sabacc player checking a hand while averting it from the gaze of their opponents. And once it had been committed to memory, it was stuffed in a pocket behind her thick war-belt.

"This code will allow you into the auction. All I ask in return for this information is a favor when the time comes."

A favor? What and when left to the imagination. "Hm."

"Much obliged, Daimyo"

She maintained her composure nonetheless, looking up right back at the Hutt from behind her visor and putting her thoughts into business rather than the gut feeling she had about it in the first place.

"And what about future acquisitions? Will the collective still be notified ahead of time?"

p1UD36K.png

Iermin the Hutt

I

Iermin was watching the twi'lek mandalorian very closely incase they wanted to surprise him but she merely took the piece of paper and stuffed it into one of her many armor pockets. She regained her composure and made sure to doubled down on her previous point about alerting the Collective first about any Beskar that he managed to get ahold off. Iermin was reluctant to agree for the most part but having friends within the underworld was much more beneficial to his organization than making another enemy.

"You will be alerted first and foremost of any future opportunities. Although I'd like to establish a small outpost near your settlement on tatooine in exchange for information."

Iermin said with a slight raise of his brow. If the Black Hand Collective was serious about this agreement than they should have no problem accepting his proposal.

Clxe04R.png

Iermin the Hutt

There was an uncomfortable, albeit brief silence between the two. Tayl, for all the Hutt knew, seemed to be staring right him. No emotion can be read through her visor of course, and her body language remained, for the most part, as it had always been.

"While our organization does prefer it's secrecy," She began at last "I do understand the importance of mutual assurance. Not to mention the... convenience of communication both our organizations would benefit from"

At the very least, she trusted her mother to hide her other operations well enough that the proximity of the Hutts wouldn't endanger her. Even if they were discovered, they could always just wreck the place and anyone inside. It would be war between the two organizations, but it wasn't like this was a legitimate alliance anyway.

It was a game of use. Using the other, to be exact.

Who would be using who would eventually be decided.

"I believe our Daimyo would prefer that this outpost be, as you say, near Mos Motesta and not in the city itself. Otherwise it could increase the risk of Enclave entanglements. As much as this deal means to us, we'd still like to remain a neutral party"

p1UD36K.png

Iermin the Hutt

I

Iermin could not help but smirk due to her response. The Black Hand Collective was receptive to the idea of his organization establishing an outpost near their settlement on tatooine merely for convenience of communication of course. She might have had doubts within her mind but was unlikely to outright refuse his offer entirely. But she made sure to double down on the fact that the small outpost would be outside the settlement to avoid the enclave becoming involved with the Black Hand's activities.

"I can assure you, that my outpost will not cause your organization any displeasure."

Iermin responded before drinking the last ounce of beverage within his glass.

"Since this agreement is pretty much to a close, anything else?"

Iermin further added.

Clxe04R.png

Iermin the Hutt

Tayl would nod in satisfaction, admittedly a little excited to have scored her first big deal. Even if disingenuous for the time being. But who could say that she wouldn't become genuine later? With the ever shifting sides of her mother's war, enemies often became allies and allies sometimes revealed themselves to be enemies. Nothing was certain but the fighting itself. That's how it's always been.

"Since this agreement is pretty much to a close, anything else?"

"I think that's everything," She said cheerfully "Unless you'd like to take the initiative on that favor"

He had given her entry to the auction already. It couldn't hurt to return the favor, so to speak.

p1UD36K.png

Iermin the Hutt

I

The Twi'lek Mandalorian made sure to confirm that everything had been mentioned during their meeting. She then asked if he would like to cash in on that favor that was requested in favor of the auction for Beskar. Iermin thought about it for a moment before deciding not to cash in on it at this moment in time incase something major came up in the future that his numerous enforcers were unable to handle.

"I will keep the favor for now."

Iermin said with a simple statement.

Clxe04R.png

Iermin the Hutt

"Excellent" she would nod affirmatively while pulling a small puck from her pocket. Not a bounty puck, but it had contact information on it if the Hutt wanted to stay in touch.

"For when you do want to cash in. And In case you have need of my services beforehand"

Then after sliding the puck across the table to either the Hutt or one of his servants, Tayl left the club with a bounce in her step. Inwardly she was beaming at the success of her first major deal. Honestly a part of her had almost forgotten that mother was playing both sides- She would have been just as thrilled if the collective really were the criminals they claimed to be.
p1UD36K.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom