Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Don't need a Pack of 'em, just one will do.

Hello. My name is [insert writer's name here].

As you can see I write this kindly Jedi Master, Ala Quin. I am going to be writing her on a longish running story set on a single planet. This planet will be subbed eventually, as will the inhabitants, locales, anomalies, flora, and fauna as time allows.

Right now the basic gist is as follows:
  • Beyond a supposedly unnavigable nebula on the fringe of the fringe.
  • A planet nested in a light-side nexus of the Force.
  • Inhabitants are descendants from 2 or 3 groups that have crashed on the planet over many years.
  • Force nexus is starting to become corrupted.
  • Corruption seems to be coming from the fringe of the fringe.
The framework is pretty loose currently, because RP. It would be more fun to develop as we write than sketch it all out now.

Who is Ala Quin?
  • Jedi Master (self-promoted because who needs bureaucracy am I right?)
  • Joyous
  • Explorer
  • Devoted to the Will of the Force, more than the Code of the Jedi (more like guildelines)
  • Lover, not a fighter, but a pretty good fighter when required
  • Burgeoning motherly tendencies
  • Prone to spontaneous hugs
Who would work well for this?
  • A character you created for another plot that never got off the ground?
  • A character you are OK having stuck on one planet?
  • Perhaps a character you love the idea of, but they are just not your main and you have struggled to find their purpose?

Who are you as a writer?
  • Someone who doesn't mind working with me, [insert writer's name here].
  • Someone who is ok with doing subs occasionally, (I won't make you do them all don't worry).
  • Someone who is ok with things moving slowly, as Ala will not be my main project, but a diversion from Brandyn.
  • Someone who is chill, and cool to bounce ideas off of and brainstorm excessively.
  • Someone who loves drama, but only In Character drama.

I only need one padawan...so this isn't a call for all and sundry to join in. If you think you want to play in this little story on the edge of nothing, send me a message. I don't bite.

Pitch me your idea!

Oh, also, Judah Lesan Judah Lesan will be joining in a little or a lot. Be prepared for that :p

Last edited:
Well I did make this character for another jedi master who disappeared and haven't found much to do with her so being on a single planet wouldn't be so terrible.

I am on daily unless the power goes out barring time away for work but post before or after

Judah is always cool

ɴᴀɢᴀɪ ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ
If I wasn't dead. Thanks Jand Talo Jand Talo for that. I would stalk and annoy you like the good old days of ancient times.
yikes.gif

I wouldnt mind such interactions if youd like to write.

Well I did make this character for another jedi master who disappeared and haven't found much to do with her so being on a single planet wouldn't be so terrible.

I am on daily unless the power goes out barring time away for work but post before or after

Judah is always cool

I wouldnt mind such interactions if youd like to write.

Thank you for both offering. It is very kind. I had someone message on Discord that won out. Would be happy to dona thread in some other context. Send me a DM if you are keen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom