Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Don't Hug Me I'm Scared (Discussion)

So, for those of you who don't know what this is. All i have to say is congratulations, you are in a position i wish i was in because i seriously wish i never found this bloody web series. I've got enough on my mind dammit.

But for those of you who do know what this is...congratulations you and i are the minority. And with that said you probably know what will happen next.

Don't Hug Me I'm Scared is an internet web series which has been floating around for about five years now. It's gained a huge audience because of its themes and creepy moments that are not expected because of the 'Puppetry' and 'Still Animation' they use to produce the videos. The videos revolve around three puppets/mascot who are met with some kind of mysterious fourth being that comes to life and tries to 'teach' them something via song...but as the video gets closer and closer to its end things tend to get...

Well not suitable for young lads who scare easy. It gets creepy. The sixth episode just released like 50min ago and because of that i figured i'd post up a discussion topic about the series as a whole.

Some of you may be into it...some of you may not and think its silly and stupid. But i grew up watching horror movies and diving into scary and complex horror games that often made NO sense until you put the pieces together. I love creepy stuff so this stuff amuses me.

LINKING TIME.

For those of you just now figuring out what this is...you get the first episode.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9C_HReR_McQ​
And every episode in between will be put into spoilers...for those who dare to dive deeper into the rabbit hole.

For those of you who watched all of them up till 5...here is 6.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbL-NSkXnl8​
Have fun....​
keeping ur logic & sanity.​

Katelyn Feanor

Two sides of a singular coin
[member="Queen Sovereign"]
[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umDr0mPuyQc[/media]
That was......*hugs you in fright* scary and abnormal :excl:

Yet, I'm now strangely addicted to it :p Curse you!

I saw the first statement in this topic and thought this was a leaving/LOA post and was about to give up on writing one-on-one with people.

Oh look, a video.

I had been hoping that by creepy you meant something a bit less gory. Watched the first and was unpleasantly surprised by the rather disturbing parts towards the end. I sometimes forget what the human mind is capable of coming up with, this is some pretty sick *insert expletive here*. Not saying anything about those who watch it, but I wonder what led the people who made it to come up with this stuff. I am sure that most could think up some very disturbing concepts, but to take that and actually make a video, just a little weird to me.

Needless to say, I had a little difficulty eating a burger after that. :p

I will find a way to set the video series on fire...but I think it would enjoy that >.>

Watched all six at once and I must say...that is some of the most disturbed *beep* I have ever seen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom