Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dominions!

So recently we've had an influx of fantastic, and I do mean fantastic dominion ideas. I'm gonna be totally honest I love organization... love it.....LOVE IT... as such I figured I'd try to organize it all here. Now the sad truth is we can't put our exact dominion plans out in the open.... sadly other factions can sneak in and look etc. SO what I'd like to say is thus: if you have a dominion idea, and an idea on what the dominion should be about PM it to either Ashin, Jared, or myself so it can get placed on the list. I'd like to place a special note out to Zaiden who's had some great ideas in particular.

Let us know via PM so we can try to add it to the list of dominions. We currently have a set path of growth to net us the largest net influence could per planet gained. However every member's voice and thoughts matter so we want to hear from all of you. I"ll be the first to throw up ALOT of the discussion in Skype so we as a faction need to get more info up here on the board. SO all that said please pm away ideas so we can get them in line!

@Tricia Kalamack @"Cole" @[member="Amonar Fa'kira"] @[member="Anara Valnor"] @[member="Anaya Fen"] @[member="Andreas Wintergreen"] @[member="Ardak Serifen"] @[member="Ares Terix"] @[member="Ashin Varanin"] @[member="Balaya Zambrano"] @[member="Belle Morte"] @[member="Bruniik"] @[member="Caile Nemorra"] @[member="Cain Laatl"] @[member="Clara Foster"] @[member="Coop"] @[member="Darien Cordel"] @[member="Dharma Vessia"] @[member="Doviculous"] @[member="Dranok Lussk"] @[member="Eddie"] @[member="Elijah Rowlin"] @[member="firefighter47"] @[member="Haven Pryde"] @[member="Hawk"] @[member="Hylocereus"] @[member="Isis Fontana"] @[member="Jared Ovmar"] @[member="Jasper Sarili "]@[member="Kaytlin Medvedkov"] @[member="Kirill Bratan"] @[member="Lexa Kimene"] @[member="Lucien Cordel"] @[member="Mardeth Holzman"] @[member="Menoetius"] @[member="Mesani Okarae"] @[member="Mikhail Shorn"] @[member="Mima Jeth"] @[member="Morna Imura"] @Pandeima @RC 212 @[member="Rouk Tallson"] @[member="Sala'dine"] @[member="Samanthe Quiwl "]@Sargon Vynea @[member="Sarkus Twin Kilborn"] @[member="Serana Onyx"] @[member="Spencer Jacobs"] @[member="Subject 13"] @[member="Talf"] @[member="Tempest"] @[member="The Plague Doctor"] @[member="Tiana Feriss"] @[member="Toran Gregor"] @[member="Trenchcoat Man"] @[member="UBD-309"] @[member="Valik"] @[member="Woran"] @[member="Wraith Draigar"] @[member="Zaiden James-Greyson"] @[member="Zangoff Gularian"]

Matreya

I...ya know what? Ima be honest. I agree with Shinj. Sex slave him up! Lmao

Seriously though, any time you need ideas you know I got em for Valhalla, the Red Nebula, and now even 2 more I was thinking about that will remain mysterious for the moment.

Personally, per what was mentioned in our other threads, I think the Red Nebula best as we can get the up in defense for our future Temple.

Matreya

After going back and double checking the map, I believe OP may have the same idea i did as they are nearing the nebula. We need to get into there and take it. In my opinion anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom