Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dominions of Svivren and Alzoc III

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)

Hello there!

So since the Invasion of Elrood was being canceled I believe we should go do a dominion now that we are active once more and we have some time.

I believe we should begin by closing up some gaps in our territory and making us less "Tentacley" and I think we should start with out southern sector since, well we almost went to war with Moross, fake or not,

So what I propose is take Svivren then Keres I and then Queyta.

Of course we could also do Svivren, then Utapau, and then Adarloon but that may be too close to Moross so I would wait for our negotiations with them to be over.

I also want to grab Alzoc III sometime in near future due to my character's connection of it, of course we cold start two dominions at once, Alzoc III could just take longer.

So, the storylines I came up with would be,

Due to Svivren's diversity but more or less peaceful nature we would have three story lines going on,

Our more brawl and military characters would be sent to Northern District where military presence is stronger. Current regime there has turned to supporting pirates, slavers, and Bando Gora remnants who still hold out so far away from our OP heartland, as a result they would listen only to brute force. The delegation we sent to them comes armed and in force as a last attempt to intimidate them through show of our Protectorate power. This of course goes south and a fight breaks out, while it's not a full on Total War a brawl breaks out for our PC troops to show off their fighting skills.

Our Medical and Humanitarian personnel would be sent to Southern District, while poorer and with less military presence this district was stricken with plague, so what they need to do is set up field hospitals and treat the sick while trying to uncover what true nature of this disease is and where it came from.

Our agents and political characters, oh I have a doozy for you, you are assigned to go with HK to see how true diplomacy is done, and his mission? Well go to Ewok population of course as once upon a time he was declared (Or more like declared himself) Minor God of Hunt and Metal among them after capturing pirate RC 212. As the droid tries to pull those strings and have Ewoks accept the Protectorate shenanigans ensue and you have to help the droid or just gaze at his embarrassment.

I would try to provide NPCs and setting for the three storylines.

As for Alzoc III it would be an expedition onto the Frozen planet to found an abandoned Jedi Enclave under snow and ice where droid was once stationed to serve the Jedi (in my previous community) it would be a walk down memory lane and you would be able to learn more about the droid while adventuring in the cold and perhaps grabbing a few ancient trinkets along the way.

HK-36

Alright, I'll start them today,

[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"],

I believe you should start your dominions whenever you are ready, it sounds like you have the storyline for them already prepared :p

HK-36

[member="Veino Garn"],

Alright, well get as much in as you can, if you'll fall behind to the point there is too much to read to catch up, just pm me and I'll send you a summary to bring you up to speed

HK-36

In the light of the possible Map Reset, should we even continue with these Dominions? Because right now it looks like a strong possibility that it will be for nothing and we may get even interrupted in the middle of them

Tef's not going to say something like "any present dominions get nothing". Even if we don't get the exact planets we're presently Dominioning, I'm sure he'll honor the work done for them and let us pick up different planets if necessary.

I see no reason to stop at the moment. Full speed ahead, I say.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom