Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dominion time again!

With the wipe we have lost our previous dominion, but that's okay! It had stalled out and been kicked back up so many times it was a jumbled mess several pages long with characters dropping in and out a random. So I'm going to take this as an opprotunity to re-launch our expansion North.

Now I'm leaning towards Nar Bo Sholla but I'd like to hear any alternative suggestions and reasons why first.
I'd also appreciate any ideas for objectives for Nar Bo or an alternative planet you put forward.

For Nar Bo Sholla so far I've got:
  • Capture Spor Crawlers for experimentation/sale/their poison.
  • Establishing a trading post and making deals as individuals.
  • Negotiate/kill the the assassin group Dawn's Change, the real power behind the government.
  • Eradicate a Crawler nest encroaching on a settlement. Can be same nest samples are captured from.

Lex Matako

Smuggler and Infochant on the Side
Gamorr could be also nice to take for additional assault troops, but that's all I have right now

Ooh, also Farquar so Domino can be known as Lady Farquar :D

We already have income though. It's just spread out. Taking Nar Bo would prevent incursion into Hutt Sun space from the West and let us start a ring which is why I'm really pushing for it.

Pa'Kar Sang

P
Nobody wants Hutt space...Its all smelly and fatty. Full of giant slug worms....eww...

Amarant

Dead Men End All Tales.
This planet has been an assassin's hidey-hole more than once. Maybe we can include the acquisition--either through hostile takeover or discourse--of a local clan of assassins in the list of feasible plans? It'd give use more data on the Spore Crawlers as well, since any assassin's group on a planet known for poisonous lifeforms should be using at least some of their poison as a weapon.

I'm currently working on a Kessel project to re-route some of the spice (majority share) to Blitz's own holdings for sale and dispersal. If you want to tie into that for a future Dominion, I'd be happy to provide backup and extra support for that venture. I'll also be down for the currently listed Dominion.
@[member="Domino"]

So according to the rules of the site, we need at least one more unique writer to make this an official Dominion. Who do we have?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom