Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dominion/Rebellion Rules - Update 1

Seems our rules weren't quite ready out of the box, and the Staff team scrambled to come up with a proper vote to respond. I apologize for that, as I was the leading writer behind this rule-set, so these holes in the rules are my responsibility. However, I'm utilizing my position as Forum Owner to re-institute the Tyranny Reigns™ mandate for today to alter the Rebellion rules so we can clear the air on some good questions that have been brought immediately forth by the community.

1. All Dominions started on or before 15MAR2016 are classified as Tier 1 Dominions regardless of post count and are ineligible for Rebellions or Tier promotion.
2. A Rebellion cannot be initiated on a hex that contains a Major Faction Capital Planet.
3. A Major Faction Capital Planet cannot be moved to a hex that has an ongoing Dominion in it, regardless of Tier.
4. A successfully completed Tier 3 Dominion or Rebellion targeting a hex with another Major Faction influence cloud will only gain all unclaimed space within that hex.

These are considered to be active rules for the time being until Staff votes on and pushes forward proper addendums to the currently approved Dominion Tier/Rebellion rule-set.

Tefka said:
However, I'm utilizing my position as Forum Owner to re-institute the Tyranny Reigns™
4WeJAtW.gif

Seguidor Oculto de la Verdad
The fact that we had tweek the rules so soon, and that there was so much hype for a rebellion less then 24 hours after the official rule posting is a good thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom