Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dominion Options -

Corellia is to be dominioned by the Metal Lords and claimed to be their Capital world, so we have to consider other places. Suggestions have been.

1. The Carida Hex
  2. Manaan
  3. Zeltros
  4. Other - Please provide

I'd like to hear your thoughts

4. Other

My first preference would be to Dom the Hok Hex, placing a buffer zone between the core FWC worlds and the Mando'ade.

With the Diplomacy rules that are set to come in, we could use it to our advantage. Additionally after the Hok Hex, I think we should push up into the Carida Hex, though not Dom the entire Hex. This due in part to the potential of drama that would exist in us taking Kiribi. We could just take Carida, Shulstine V, and Arkania as an additional buffer to any factions that might pop up in the North.

Additional pushes can be made into the Coruscant Hex for Cambria, Tython, Anaxes, Aargau, and Vulpter to secure half of the Hex. It may seem a bit odd to put this much thought into the map, though it would provide some buffer zones for us.

My big worry would be how the Iron Lords would act towards the FWC. It may seem like a 'dick move', though I think we should take or at least think about taking Thoadeye, Leria Kersil, Sarapin, and Recopia to give an additional buffer zone between the core FWC and the Iron Lords in Corellia.

tl;dr - Take the Hok Hex first and focus on further expansion later.

Amelia Sorenn-Syrush said:
My first preference would be to Dom the Hok Hex, placing a buffer zone between the core FWC worlds and the Mando'ade.

With the Diplomacy rules that are set to come in, we could use it to our advantage.
This is a lot more about the map game than anything to do with story advantages. We are a small faction, we could try to play the map game for a year plus and still be smaller than the large factions are right now. Its not a game I'm prepared or in the mood to play, but that is my individual opinion. I could be convinced to dominion any of those worlds if the reason was less "The map" and more "The story". Also, the proposed Buffer wouldn't exist. Invasions can be launched 2 hexes away.

Amelia Sorenn-Syrush said:
Additional pushes can be made into the Coruscant Hex for Cambria, Tython, Anaxes, Aargau, and Vulpter to secure half of the Hex.
These have all already been claimed by the Galactic Alliance.

I like a T2 of Zeltros/Manaan.
  1. Manaan is the primary producer of Kolto and has been sacked and devastated so many times. The One Sith took it from the GR, Ahto City got sunk once, the GR forced it into economically detrimental agreements with threats of military conquest. The story practically writes itself. FWC comes in with fair proposals for the Selkath to join as a member world and join our socio-economic block.
  2. Zeltros is a paradise world and hijinx can be had aplenty. Plus [member="Joza Perl"] has stuff there and would lurve us.

Macharius Solaire

M
Well this really throws a wrench into the works for my plans. Before I was even able to get started. What's the position of the Corellian League on the matter. Were they not in favor a few days ago of having Brokellia join the FWC? Or has their position changed.

Because if it hasn't, we should have the right to dominion. Precedent claim should fall to factions and individuals over uninvested interests. Unless they wish to take it by force of course.

I say ask the Corellian's for their position. And if they are for it. Then let the will of the people be heard and lets incorporate the world.

If not, so be it. I will advocate for my coming plot to bring Denon into the faction so will say to dominion Recopia and Rendili.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom