Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dominion of Vandelhelm OOC

Get pumped everyone cause it's our first Dominion since the announcement of our Major status!

IC thread is here.

Objectives are here:

Coren Starchaser said:
Objectives:

A – Fleet – Work with the GADF Fleet to secure the local space around the world of Vandelhelm. Work with Omega Pyre FLEETCOM to prevent ships from entering the system.

B – Ground – Final Order Special Forces teams have slipped through the FLEETCOM defenses onto Vandelhelm and are fighting local law enforcement in strike and fade tactics. Deal with them. Additionally, Sith are making moves on the Capital. See that they don’t succeed.

C – Diplomacy – There are members of the leading party of the planet who have made their way to safety, and away from the capital. Meet with these beings to secure a peaceful move of the power from the vacuum of the Protectorate and ensure they will assist the Alliance.

D – BYOO – Bring Your Own Objective
Use this thread to ask questions or coordinate writing partners. And have fun!

Jsc

Disney's Princess
[member="Ebony Blackheart"]

Mind if I bring a squad of Space Marines Erm, Force Troopers to your location? I like the way you kill things girl. :p

[member="Samantha Roberts"]

you damn well know how to make a girl happy don't you? with all those nice words an flattery.

you can be damned sure i wont object, first time i've had a frand on one of these faction posts ;-;

oh just hope you don't mind dark jedi's is all :p

Jsc

Disney's Princess

It's your lucky day. Karen is contracted to kill the other guys. And she don't kill for freebies unless provoked. Might bounty hunt you one day though. Mm. Sweet sweet loot.

Nah. Today, we'll be shooting the same direction. Cheers! :D

you sure it's the loot you're hunting ;)

but by all means, come join me, i'm always after friends, i'm sizing up maybe forty guys her as well, help would be appreciated

Jsc

Disney's Princess

On my way. Time to see if that tight catsuit of yours can stun a few Sithlings into their graves. Meow. :p

oh it's definitely the booty you're after :p hehehe, that double entende

trust me, there's enough tricks packed into my suit to stun a small army, two very good guns though ;)

Jsc

Disney's Princess

I am now convinced your character is completely insane. Did you just jump headfirst into 5 Sith Knights and their honorguard? Cause, 2 on 400 is really bad odds.

Welp. Die well. I'll be over here. Nuking the building from orbit. :D :p

Oh it's okay, i get into worse all the time, just don't start nuking me out just yet, the 400 thing is also just character's panic, there's probably a hundred tops.

[member="Sarge Potteiger"] has it really... Take it from a guy who loves long-odds, a hundred means your dead. Even armored to the form of a tank in beskar'kandar power armor like I am, 100 enemies is a bit much. I'll make sure there are pretty flowers sent for you, [member="Ebony Blackheart"]

i'm not taking them all at once guys, calm down, they're on different floors. I'm not that insane... god.

[member="Ijaat Akun"] [member="Rook"] [member="Samantha Roberts"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom