Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dominion of Teth: Now with Opposition!

Hey Ravens,

Just letting you guys know that there is now opposition in our Dominion thread of Teth. I'd like to get an idea of how many people are interested in this now that we have some opportunity for PVP so I can make sure the numbers are relatively even. So please post in here if you're interested!

As to where we are in the thread, here it is in a nutshell. I believe all the Space objectives have been completed so at this point it's ground PVP.

Objective 1: There is a shipyard in orbit with a network of spies, disgruntled workers and saboteurs. Steal all available vessels and defend against the Local crimelords forces.-completed

Objective 2: Seize the shipyards control center, and kill the hutt enforcers.-completed

Objective 3: Stop all traffic to and from the planet-in progess

Ground objectives

Objective 4: Slicers hack the planets power grid and lock out all communication between hutt forces--completed

Objective 5: Slicers kncok out all power to the main city Peroon where the rebellion will take place, this is the signal to activate the informants and spies--completed

Objective 6: Lead rebelling citizens in the battle to lock down the perimeter of their town--in progress

Objective 7: Storm the hutt palace, kill the Hutts! NOT COMPLETED

Thread is here: http://starwarsrp.net/topic/42255-grand-teth-auto-red-ravens-dominion-of-teth/page-2

Alrighty! We don't have alot of people around so it might be a little dicey, but let's try this anyway. I can bring Diego too if we need more people.

I'll put up an OOC thread for it and we can start it up again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom