Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dominion of Soledad

Dharma Vessia

Lords of the Fringe
There are plenty of spots about the Dominion, but I feel like I need to make this stand out.

The goals:
Need 175 Posts
- We don't need to rush to smash everything. The planet is a way from the rest of Fringe Space so lead up can be helpful for the post count, we don't want to fall short and fail to get the planet because we couldn't get 175 and make a believable plot for the duration of the role-play

Meet other rule requirements
- Present some sort of opposition for it's members, we have that with the two factions on the planet and their fleets around it. That's where the other goals come from... Eliminate the rebel leaders and the Countess (Planet Ruler) and her forces, Capture/ secure Armories, Drone Control Facilities and Birthing Factories, Securing the Capital City and Destroy fleet in orbit and secure the space.

Opposition goals again:
Eliminate the rebel leaders
Eliminate the Countess (Planet Ruler) and her forces
Capture/ secure Armories, Drone Control Facilities and Birthing Factories
Securing the Capital City
Secure/destroy fleet in orbit

There are plenty of things to smash and with most Soledadians insane once Dharma start releasing the drugs and lets madness set in their minds, there are crazy things we all can do to have fun :)

@Tricia Kalamack @"Cole" @[member="Amonar Fa'kira"] @[member="Anara Valnor"] @[member="Anaya Fen"] @[member="Andreas Wintergreen"] @[member="Ardak Serifen"] @[member="Ares Terix"] @[member="Ashin Varanin"] @[member="Balaya Zambrano"] @[member="Belle Morte"] @[member="Bruniik"] @[member="Caile Nemorra"] @[member="Cain Laatl"] @[member="Clara Foster"] @[member="Coop"] @[member="Darien Cordel"] @Dharma Vessia @[member="Doviculous"] @[member="Dranok Lussk"] @[member="Eddie"] @[member="Elijah Rowlin"] @[member="firefighter47"] @[member="Haven Pryde"] @[member="Hawk"] @[member="Hylocereus"] @[member="Isis Fontana"] @[member="Jared Ovmar"] @[member="Jasper Sarili "]@[member="Kaytlin Medvedkov"] @[member="Kirill Bratan"] @[member="Lexa Kimene"] @[member="Lucien Cordel"] @[member="Mardeth Holzman"] @[member="Menoetius"] @[member="Mesani Okarae"] @[member="Mikhail Shorn"] @[member="Mima Jeth"] @[member="Morna Imura"] @[member="Pandeima"] @RC 212 @[member="Rouk Tallson"] @[member="Sala'dine"] @[member="Samanthe Quiwl "]@[member="Sargon Vynea"] @[member="Sarkus Twin Kilborn"] @[member="Serana Onyx"] @[member="Spencer Jacobs"] @[member="Subject 13"] @[member="Talf"] @[member="Tempest"] @[member="The Plague Doctor"] @[member="Tiana Feriss"] @[member="Toran Gregor"] @[member="Trenchcoat Man"] @[member="UBD-309"] @[member="Valik"] @[member="Woran"] @[member="Wraith Draigar"] @[member="Zaiden James-Greyson"] @[member="Zangoff Gularian"]

@[member="Jared Ovmar"] yes we know and we aren't even off the second page sweetie. We need to space this out. 175 posts is a marathon not a sprint. If you just capture some of the objectives right now we lose some nice rp opportunities of fighting for control of said drones.

@[member="Dranok Lussk"] I have old write ups for what their ships were like, they would have to be converted to the template yes but they are semi unique.

The Admiralty
Codex Judge
@[member="Shinjū Aÿasha"]

I know, bby. Already talked to Dharma, it only looks like I am doing things quick. But I already planned out a couple of subplots, which will add up on the post count.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
@[member="Shinjū Aÿasha"] @[member="Dharma Vessia"]

3. Planets invaded further than one grid away from a Major Faction's borders will not increase a Major Faction's Influence Cloud. Planets gained this way should be written as increasingly difficult to defend.

4. Planets dominated further than one grid away will raise the Dominion's minimum post count by +50 posts per grid from the nearest point in your Major Faction's Influence Cloud. Planets gained this way will increase a Major Faction's Influence Cloud.

It goes by the border, not by a planet. That yellow bit near Vortusa means that you can get the planet with 125 posts.

Merry Christmas.

Dharma Vessia

Lords of the Fringe
Ashin Varanin said:
3. Planets invaded further than one grid away from a Major Faction's borders will not increase a Major Faction's Influence Cloud. Planets gained this way should be written as increasingly difficult to defend.

4. Planets dominated further than one grid away will raise the Dominion's minimum post count by +50 posts per grid from the nearest point in your Major Faction's Influence Cloud. Planets gained this way will increase a Major Faction's Influence Cloud.

It goes by the border, not by a planet. That yellow bit near Vortusa means that you can get the planet with 125 posts.

Merry Christmas.
@[member="Ashin Varanin"] - I luv you long time now *licks and huggles Ashin*

But yeah, I keep thinking planets and not influence cloud, thx for clearing that up :D

Matreya

@[member="Kayla Zorg"] don't worry about that young one. I left several little caches among the ship's. Take a pick. Blow things up. Put a giant Z across the planet for Zados and Zorg :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom