Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dominion of Roxuli - Planning

Six-O

S
Hey, thanks everyone for being supportive of this newbie :) when I get back I'm going to edit the objective portion to make it a little more clear and less unwieldy. And of course if you get stuck there is always Grymm and Ileena to come help you out :D

Six-O

S
I changed the spoiler tag to this, hopefully it may give a better hint at the directions people can go.

|Possible Hazards to Queue|
Roxul Colony:
Sickness of the LowHab - Caught your arm on that rusty, protruding nail or jagged edge? Mid-way through your journey you will fall deathly ill with Roxuli Fever ending your participation in the Dominion. (You have become bed bound, and are quarantined back on Coruscant. Five Post Recovery)
VoidRot - In the Void while fighting you have been slashed, bitten or stabbed, within hours the wound has become gangrenous and your flesh is beginning to abscess with green and black discoloration. (You are returned to Bluff Resh, two post medical procedure, three post recovery)
Collapse! - Progress through the Colony has been impeded, vast sections of the facility have caved in. Power is out, air recyclers have ceased function, you are trapped. (Forward Progress to Objective is halted, Fighting is fierce, horrifying, Eight Post Recovery.)
RadHead - You have begun to suffer from latent solar radiation exposure, you vomit, your vision is blurry, your skin reddening. Cognitive impairment is heavy, your grip of the Force has diminished for the time being. (Push on to your own heroic detriment, or return to Bluff Resh for medical treatment. Two - Eight post Recovery depending on level of sickness.)

Par'ediin:
Roxuli Flu?! - You forgot to receive inoculation at Bluff Resh, even though Six-O reminded you, or perhaps you merely thought yourself above the laws of nature from whence you sprang. Silly, Organic. . . you're not a Droid. (You've become ill for the duration of the Dominion, your combat capabilities are weakened.)
Storm! - The change in tidal flow has created frequent and unpredictable mega-storms. Monumental tempests that hurl lightning and flood the sky with wind and rain of such a copious amount that travel of any sort is ill-advised (Impede Progress, Three Posts)
Gunjack'd - You purchased Spice from a Shady Spacer, he said it was Gunjack, and it'd hulk you up real good. Make you strong as a Rancor. Instead you're back at Bluff Resh, barely conscious, saying something in Huttese, and you don't even speak that language. (Three post Trip, Two Post Recovery.)

|Possible Objectives to run at Roxul Mining Facility|
  • Connect with Ileena Than
  • Take Out Communication Arrays In and Around the Asteroid Mining Colony of Roxul
  • Infiltrate the Mining Colony Roxul through Pirate Tunnels
  • Escape The Void and Fight Your Way to the UpperHab
  • Disable Security Checkpoints and Equipment
  • Breach the UpperHab Security Station to Disable or Control the Checkpoints/Monitor Your Team
  • Fight Through Each Area, Be Careful of Hazards and Cave-Ins
  • Conquer and Control the Security Port/Dissuade Reinforcing RSF From Entering the Roxul Facility
  • Work Your Way to the Control Station in the Highest Dome of the UpperHab and Take Over the Colony

|Possible Objectives to Run for Par'ediin|
  • Establish Contact Grymm Jaegir For Help if Required
  • Pose as RSF and wipe out the Resistance Clusters in the Small Town North of Par'ediin
  • As Resistance/RSF Assault the HoloVision News Broadcast, Seize and Maintain Control of the Station, Broadcast Propaganda
  • Execute Key Members of Planetary Authority
  • Incite Riots as Agent Provocateurs/Violently Quell Riots as RSF
  • Apply Terror Tactics in a Shadow War with the RSF
  • Raid Key Structures for Supplies, Specialty Gear/Uniforms
  • Spread Unrest Through Destruction (Burn Hospitals, Destroy Schools, Take out Utility Stations)
  • Siege the Roxuli Ore Refinement and Shipping Company
  • Through the Chaos Lure the President of the ROR & SC in to a Position of Vulnerability For Assassination/Kidnapping
|Objective C|
Seek out the old Devaronian Saladyyn before he takes off from Roxuli, he may have something that will change you forever.

Grand Admiral, First Order Central Command
Great looking dominion, [member="Six-O"]. I'm planning on having Cyrus and his Helldivers hit the security port and hold it a la paratroopers on D-Day. I'll be depending on the support of friendly forces imbedded in the colony to relieve the pressure.

Six-O

S
Awesome, with the speed run at Amar over I'll hop right back on this once I can settle in behind the keyboard today.

[member="Cyrus Tregessar"] and anyone else that may be involved, just hit me with a ping or PM if you wanna tag-team some posts.

Vrag

The Second Seal, broken.
Aaand a carrot bling for Roxuli as well.

yuaLNJm.jpg

I've been teaching [member="Darth Pyrrhus"] how to whip people, but fret not, I can still do it as well!
So get yer butts going, my good Sithlings. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom