Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dominion of Korriban Hex

Oqwy72J.png
Hey folks!​
So after some quick discussion with the people over at TSA(Who seem to be our main Sith Rivals) I have come to learn that they do not intend to do take Korriban or any other planets in the hex as their Major Faction Worlds. As such we've decided to go ahead and begin the Dominion of the Korriban Hex this week.​
The official start day will be Thursday March 16th. I expect this dominion to be somewhat slow due to the Invasion on the other side of the galaxy, but that's perfectly alright.​
I made it clear to the guys at TSA that if anyone has stories on any of the worlds within the hex(Thule, Korriban, Malachor, etc) they are more than welcome to PM me so I can make sure said stories are respected within the dominion. Obviously this goes for any of the members here as well.​
So, if you have any questions, comments, or concerns please post them here!​

Hey guys! So it's been a few days since the announcement and I've had a few people talk to me about some stuff in this hex. Everything seems to be covered and the Dominion will start tomorrow as promised. I'm pretty free form when it comes to this stuff so please just make up your own stories and go with them. There's plenty to do in that hex.

I know some people want to secure stuff on Malachor, I know others wish to move on Korriban, and still others have a hand in Thule.

If you need something to do contact me and I'll think of something!

I will see what would work best with Savan. He is more political, so i may push for an interest in that in this dominon.

What will be our stance with companies who currently are in the hex? If I could have some guidance on our stance, I would be happy to be the point of contact to interact.

[member="Vrak Nashar"]

[member="Savan"]

An Alliance will be negotiated with the Mandalorians, perhaps that would suit your needs.

Companies will be allowed to operate within our territory on a simple three point basis.

• Assist us in what and when we require.
  • Do not sow dissent within The Empire.
  • Tariffs and Taxes must be paid for trade and sales within The Empire.

Yidhra

Mars Tsosûtiyakûtiyuska
I'll be going down to Korriban with Yidhra and one of the NPC Councilors. We're gonna be visiting the Academy and appropriating it to our Sithly needs.

If anyone wants to join in on that gig or just spend time in our awesome company, you're welcome to come with. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom