Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dominion of Kashyyyk

[member="Darth Isolda"]

Tis a good idea.

Sure.

[member="Darth Adekos"]

You're passive aggressive attitude is noted. If you don't have anything constructive to say, don't though. Needless clutter and all that.

Darkside Dragon (Dead PM Writers Account)
[member="Darth Ferus"]

Totally here for this, multiple alts :D

My Sith Knight has a lot of history with Kashyyyk so he'll do some background on the old sanctuary ground he used to haunt.

-edit

I'll have Kylath/Sera/Niaana assist with the round up.

Wookies are powerful warriors, i feel as if it would be a waste to slaughter them all.

Making a single legion of less than 2% of the population is worth it, even if we have to slaughter the rest.

The OS would be missing a big opportunity for a powerful alliance if they opt to slaughter, not to mention throwing away all the good press we build up since Marna.

Darkside Dragon (Dead PM Writers Account)
[member="Lord Mythos"]
Could pick the most fanatical, they'd be few and far between as we as slaughtering their population, but that fits with making it 2% I think.

IC Raien muse would tactically feel it wise, as this is out in a dangerous territory, cutting off the wookies numbers only assists us long term, as holding Kashyyyk is a big ask over the long term given its map position.

Vrag

The Second Seal, broken.
In the event that we leave large numbers of the Wookiees alive, rebellion is imminent. The One Sith already claimed Kashyyyk once before Netherworld, so suffice to say that this reunion isn't going to be a happy one.

That being said, slaughtering every single one is simply impractical. 1/3 can be spared for slavery, labor, and a fanatical legion purposes. Also breeding.

The rest can be sacrificed to the basin.

Oh, and keep the trees intact. Wroshyr sells for top credit, apparently. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom