Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dominion of Kashyyyk

starwarssith4937.jpg
Once, we owned Kashyyyk. The Wookies belong to use, under our imperial rule. But after the Netherworld, the Republic was able to reclaim it. Yet, even when we did rule it, these filthy beasts rebelled. Again and again, they fought against us. Always trying to break free. We Sith aren't known for second chances. And this is no exception. We will take Kashyyyk for the Sith once again, but we do not need the Wookies. Just like on Fresia, they will be culled and sacrificed for another Alchemic Basin. A bigger one to send out the armies. The Wookies will no longer exist in this galaxy, and we will own this forest world.
Objectives:
A) Prepare and construct the Basin to fit all Wookies on the planet.
B ) Find all the Wookies and transport them to the Basin.
C) Kill any non Wookie who stands in the way. Any Wookie rebels. as we expect them to, try to take them alive. They do not need to be in one piece. Kill only when no other option is left.
D) Do what ever you want. You're Sith.
For the Dark Lord.

So we're turning the entire Wookie population into Sithspawn? Or just the lucky ones?

Mind if I attach myself to you for this one [member="Darth Ferus"]? I'm looking to train this character in Sith Alchemy, so this should be a wonderful learning experience for him. Consider him to be at your disposal for the duration of this dominion, if it please your highness.

[member="Darth Adekos"] [member="Darth Ferus"]

Capturing and holding an entire planet's worth of wookies for long enough to convert them ALL into Sithspawn may be beyond our means. Perhaps a compromise is in order? If the only way to practically make use of them is to turn them into Sithspawn and you want to make an example out of them anyway, Melkaroth could soften the planet up from low orbit. Break their capacity for resistance, show all carpets across the galaxy what happens when they rebel, and then round up the lucky survivors for alchemy.

[member="Darth Vornskr"] I know your...ahem...dislike? For the various varieties of walking carpet that populate the galaxy may make it difficult for you to tell them apart, but these are not your average furry pushover. This will be a very costly genocide if we just go in with ground troops and try to slaughter them all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom