Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dominion of Glee Anselm

Dominion is live! Link: OS Dominion of Glee Anselm

The invasion of Telti is over. While the FL look over the duels and reach a decision, I think it's time to start thinking about the next dominion. Time to get a few more planets under OS control! The War Machine must go on, and this time it takes us to the ocean planet of Glee Anselm, home of the Nautolans.

Objectives:

1. Assume control of Glee Anselm's capital, Pieralos, through invasion and assassinating figureheads.

2. Search for refugees who've escaped in cave systems or towards the sea floor. Eliminate or enslave them.

3. Oversee construction of a Sith military base/monument/slave marketplace on the surface. For those who can't swim. :p

These objectives are of course not binding, but merely a suggestion. I encourage you to make your own stories, interact with other OS members, and use this dominion as a way to forward your own character's growth. Most importantly, create a story you find interesting. Also, guys... guys.... guys! It's an underwater dominion. Have fun with this! :)

If you have any questions, do let me know. If you know someone who'd like to play opposition, do let me know, and we can work something out.

Darth Timoris

To err is human, to forgive divine. And I'm no god
[member="Tanek Santii"]

Looks like objective 3. then LOL and given no love for slavers, will most likely lean towards the idea of Sith monument or similar.

May have to bring some Sitherhood troopers along :)

I'm glad there's interest for this!

Seras Goto said:
I'll be around, we have some lovely things cooking up in the sisterhood to test and to build.
That sounds great. Definitely get the Sisterhood involved, and do whatever you want. :D

For those of you who'd like to avoid getting wet, there are settlements above water on the planet as well. The warlike Anselmi stay above land, and they're also competing with Nautolans for territory in some areas.

Tanek Santii said:
The warlike Anselmi stay above land, and they're also competing with Nautolans for territory in some areas.
Ever considered recruiting the Anselmi and using them against the Nautolans? Sure, the Anslemi are severedly outnumbered, but that way we would avoid the Nautolans rallying aside the Anslemi. Play on the Anslemi's original ownership of the land and egg them up to battle.

Saiah said:
Ever considered recruiting the Anselmi and using them against the Nautolans? Sure, the Anslemi are severedly outnumbered, but that way we would avoid the Nautolans rallying aside the Anslemi. Play on the Anslemi's original ownership of the land and egg them up to battle.
That's a good idea. The Anselmi's warlike nature makes it easier perhaps to have them subscribe to OS ideals, though I'm primarily interested in the Nautolans as a resource. Mainly because they appear stronger, and sadly, there seems to be little information on what the Anselmi even look like.

Though perhaps we could get them to aid our invasion of the world, if they were promised control of the land areas, and allow them to regain some lost land. The Anselmi could start their attack simultaneously as the Sith invade. Later, it could be made to look as if there was no alliance, it was merely the Anselmi who took advantage of the situation. The Sith could support a Nautolan reconquest of what was lost, to fuel the propaganda machine and increase popular opinion. I'm just thinking out loud here. :D

Tanek Santii said:
The Sith could support a Nautolan reconquest of what was lost, to fuel the propaganda machine and increase popular opinion. I'm just thinking out loud here
Machiavellian indeed. We could create some friction between the two species by assassinating important figures. Perhaps destroying a few settlements incognito before actually moving in. That way we would ensure a base-aggression to trace back further than the OS dominion. Then Sith may assume the role of 'peacekeepers' by enforcing a superior rule to the two conflicting parties.

Saiah said:
Perhaps destroying a few settlements incognito before actually moving in
I like it. Though do you mean to handwave that something like that happened before the dominion, or play it out during? I originally had something similar in mind, though it was pointed out to me (and I agree) that it would make it harder for people to enter the dominion, as you'd require stage 1 to be finished before stage 2 can begin.

However, if you want, Saiah could've been placed on Glee Anselm weeks/months in advance of the actual invasion, and you could refer to what she's been up to in your opening post? If we start on a planet already at war, or on the verge of one, that could be beneficial to us.

Tanek Santii said:
However, if you want, Saiah could've been placed on Glee Anselm weeks/months in advance of the actual invasion, and you could refer to what she's been up to in your opening post?
Saiah can do this. She's from a warlike culture herself and should be able to communicate with them, especially if she has a protocol droid for reliable translation. If we have another on the Nautolan side, sowing the appropriate seeds, then we have ourselves a Glee Anselm on the brink of civil war.

Perhaps we should check this with a Roleplay Judge? It's possible that we would need to do a diplomatic thread in advance.

Sounds fun, [member=Saiah]. I'm sure you could get in touch with someone that would like to play that out with you. If not, I'm sure you could do damage by just playing the Anselmi side. If they attack, the Nautolans would be forced to respond some way.

Saiah said:
Perhaps we should check this with a Roleplay Judge? It's possible that we would need to do a diplomatic thread in advance.
I don't think that'd be necessary. But I'll defer to [member=Matsu Xiangu] or [member=Darth Venefica] on that one. :)

At any rate, I'll get the first post up for the dominion by the end of the week. :)

In any case, I'll try to egg up the Anslemi as mentioned. This sounds like a dominion to remember. I'll be looking forward to it.

Ah yes, I hope you'll get some good feedback from them [member="Tanek Santii"] .

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom